• Forum Moderator

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

I think this is the shipment. Still 999 maxxed out units and up for hours now

#3 scol

scol

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

do not need and still waiting for more games.... but...... but....................... (stares at item in cart)

#4 kidkash03

kidkash03

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

Bought one, then cancelled this morning.

Bought again just a minute ago. Thinking of canceling again. 

Something's wrong with me.

#5 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 05:34 PM

I think this is the shipment. Still 999 maxxed out units and up for hours now

Oops my bad just saw that the CAG videogamedeals twitter account already tweeted this out or was it you Wario64? :lol:

#6 Slixshot

Slixshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:23 PM

:( Now where are the cameras?

Posted Image

#7 mykie242

mykie242

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

Thanks, in for one! 

#8 tylerdurden10

tylerdurden10

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:48 PM

These are pretty much in stock everywhere now. I'll wait until there is more than 1 title I want to play!

#9 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

:( Now where are the cameras?

On eBay with inflated prices, lol. Some were hovering around $100/$120. Nuts!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#10 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:00 PM

These are pretty much in stock everywhere now. I'll wait until there is more than 1 title I want to play!

Yea i was in Target and they have a few (and a bunch of Xbones).. Thought about it, but then after a glance at the games section, i thought the same thing.

#11 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

went into  gamestop and the dude  was  telling everyone    we got  xbox 1 and ps4 in stock.  noone  wanted either though  LOL

WOOOO I STINK

#12 jad999

jad999

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

Wait until Dec 2014, maybe by then they'll be games worth buying and playing on the next gen consoles. Right now it is a waste of money to buy a PS4 or  XBOX One.

442607.png

#13 oregon

oregon

CAG Collector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:40 AM

Waiting... March/April/May waiting....

#14 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:41 AM

Wait until Dec 2014, maybe by then they'll be games worth buying and playing on the next gen consoles. Right now it is a waste of money to buy a PS4 or  XBOX One.

I wouldn't say a waste. Depends on how you use it.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#15 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

Bought mine this morning! Not sure what game to get first though. Killzone? Knack?

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#16 Perromalvado

Perromalvado

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

Killzone multiplayer is really fun but if you have a young kid knack would be great for its co op.

#17 ctwickman

ctwickman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

Why, so you can buy the console for the same price later?

Are people who know they want one and are waiting, are you guys waiting for a price drop? I don't think thats happening for awhile.

#18 kill3r7

kill3r7

MiNd ThE GaP

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:04 PM

Bought mine this morning! Not sure what game to get first though. Killzone? Knack?

Neither. Try Marvels, AC IV or Need for Speed.

Xecutioner
CML

#19 walls99

walls99

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

Why, so you can buy the console for the same price later?

Are people who know they want one and are waiting, are you guys waiting for a price drop? I don't think thats happening for awhile.

I'm one of those waiting. not waiting for a console price drop, but for the time I can buy 3-4 game at once that I really want. I would love to rent Killzone for the story since i know I dont have time to play MP, and buy knack to play co-op with my kid and wife. On top of that the other games available that i want for the ps4 are on ps3 and I already have those.

#20 loveangel

loveangel

Posted 01 February 2014 - 01:43 PM

thanks. waiting for one

Games My life..8.gif

#21 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 01 February 2014 - 02:33 PM

Waiting it out for one of these:  A good bundle with at least one game I want, a price cut, a hardware revision.

#22 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 07:32 PM

I'll be extremely honest. I barely play mine, mainly Battlefield 4 (kind of bland to me but play with friends), sometimes COD and have Knack and just played a lil. There really isn't that much, if I wasn't playing multiplayer with friends I would barely touch the system. The only other game i'm really enjoying on it is Resogun, great game by the way. I would have waited, cause I'm sure I wont likely be playing games again on it for a long while as I'm skipping Infamous Second Son for now until I finish Infamous 2.

#23 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:42 PM

I'll be extremely honest. I barely play mine, mainly Battlefield 4 (kind of bland to me but play with friends), sometimes COD and have Knack and just played a lil. There really isn't that much, if I wasn't playing multiplayer with friends I would barely touch the system. The only other game i'm really enjoying on it is Resogun, great game by the way. I would have waited, cause I'm sure I wont likely be playing games again on it for a long while as I'm skipping Infamous Second Son for now until I finish Infamous 2.

Same here..mine is collecting dust as well, I just turn it on from time to time to make sure it still works..my free month of PSN+ already expired so just waiting for some good games to appear before I play again

#24 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 01 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

Same here..mine is collecting dust as well, I just turn it on from time to time to make sure it still works..my free month of PSN+ already expired so just waiting for some good games to appear before I play again

Yeah, launch consoles are always like this, look at the 360 and PS3 launch titles (and Wii U) as well.  It's pretty typical and why a lot of people don't buy them until the 2nd holiday season.

#25 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

Yeah, launch consoles are always like this, look at the 360 and PS3 launch titles (and Wii U) as well.  It's pretty typical and why a lot of people don't buy them until the 2nd holiday season.

I remember when the PS4 came out and how people were spending, double, triple, even quadruple the asking price just to get their hands on it..now you can find it basically anywhere..not enough games that is the issue right now, same with the XBOX ONE I want one but am waiting for some good games to come out and also for Microsoft to fix those darn bugs with the console that has upset so many people

#26 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:41 PM

If it wasn't for ACIV, mine would barely get turned on; but, thankfully, that game is awesome, and I've spent nearly 30 hrs with it so far.

#27 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:51 PM

So what happened to all the freezing, crashing, save corrupting and HDMI port issues? :o are they resolved?

#28 ctwickman

ctwickman

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

So what happened to all the freezing, crashing, save corrupting and HDMI port issues? :o are they resolved?

Are you talking about BF4?

#29 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:55 PM

Are you talking about BF4?

There were a bunch of (fake?) rumors out the day of the PS4 launch that people's consoles were bricked out of the box.

#30 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted 01 February 2014 - 11:54 PM

Its not a waste. ac4 and bf4 are better on ps4 than current gen also resogun is amazing. But yes the big games arent here yet but once infamous comes out I think there will be a lot more ps4 in stock

690810.png