Deal Dead: Gamestop Fable The Lost Chapters $2.49

You get the code through Impulse Gamestop App, you have the choice to download it on there or Steam, I suggest just going to your games and getting the code and activating it on steam though. 

Thanks OP picked one up, might pick up another for my little brother

That deal is hard to beat, but note that the Lost Chapters are also getting the HD remake treatment for 360.  Haven't heard if it's planned for PC as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
That deal is hard to beat, but note that the Lost Chapters are also getting the HD remake treatment for 360. Haven't heard if it's planned for PC as well.
This is very true, the 360 hd remake comes out in the next week or two. I haven't heard anything about a pc version. For someone like me who hasn't played the original Fable, this is a sweet ass deal.

I don't want to be that guy but, the PC version should already have better graphics then the original xbox version, this HD remake coming out should be just a little bit above the original PC version, but even then im sure you could find a mod to change that

You must not have much to do if you watched this all day. Lol
I said I was checking it all week, not all day. Put cursor over purchase once or twice a day while I debate when I'll have time to get to it. Also, because of this week's winter storm in the South, work was canceled on Wednesday and Thursday so I had nothing to do!

hmm shows up as 4.99 for me
Yeah, seems like the deal is dead. I have updated the title to reflect that. Sorry if you didn't get in on this folks. $5 is still a pretty good deal though.

bread's done
Back