LOZ Ocarina of Time 3D - $29.50 @ AMAZON (2nd seller)

That's not a deal, this game's always $30.

Besides it's almost been 3 years since release, why hasn't it dropped to $20 MSRP yet.

Besides it's almost been 3 years since release, why hasn't it dropped to $20 MSRP yet.
Actually you can barely find it in stores anymore and it hasn't been this low in months.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was that rare occurrence of 15$ at BB that I wish had purchased two. As indeed sales on this game are few. It's often to be had in a bundle buy if some sort but that can also be hard to find as some retailers have phased it out of inventory.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to tell if this is going OOP. Amazon and BB still have new copies along with other sites (not Gamestop), but it seems most B&M places haven't gotten new copies in a while. Personally I decided $30 from this seller was a solid deal, especially for such a highly acclaimed game.

I got this over the holidays from walmart.com for 33 and thought it was a solid deal.  Kills me that used this is listed on gamestop for full retail. 

Really? Why is Best Buy and Amazon usually selling it for $40 new then? And you have to know that Nintendo games take a notoriously long time to price drop.

bread's done
Back