WiiU Deluxe Nintendo Refurbished $225

Nickel835

CAGiversary!
Authentic Nintendo refurbished WiiU Deluxe w/ Nintendo Land for $225.

Sorry I can't post a link yet, but it's through the official Nintendo store.

i've heard that the refurbished systems through Nintendo are high quality. Seems like a decent deal if you did not pick one up over the holidays.

The Zelda bundle + more games for $269.99 that Newegg was selling was a much better deal.

You don't need to buy a refurb Wii U if you want to save money , just wait for the next cycle of sales that seem to happen every month.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a pretty good deal from my perspective - This week finally saw enough "combination of events" to get me to order the Wii U:

1- This $225 for the Deluxe system, direct from Nintendo (BTW - it arrived and looks brand new, including a retail box with "refurb" in a red banner across the top of the box)

2 - Wii Remote+ WITH the nunchuk's for only $20 -- I picked up (3) of these - that's 3 for not much more than the price of one pair at retail.

3 - The Target $39 deal for SM3DW - it was in stock at my local Target.

So... For around $340 I was able to get the Wii Deluxe system + Nintendo Land + 3 Wiimote + 3 Nunchuk's + SM3DW. Not a bad deal for what I HOPE will be many hours of family fun. It arrived overnight (was like $17 for shipping).

bread's done
Back