Groupon: Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller (Microsoft Refurbished). Multiple Designs. $30-$35, Dance Central $9, Ducktales $13

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Dance Central for Xbox 360 Kinect $9

Disney DuckTales Remastered $13

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller (Microsoft Refurbished). Multiple Designs. $30-$35

• Special-edition white Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Halo Reach special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Gears of War 3 special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Halo 4 special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
Gears of War 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and Halo 4 have a transformable D-Pad.

• Requires two AA batteries (not included)

The Halo 4 one was only available with the LE console.

Fair price for them. Especially for the Gears 3, that's a pricey one to find I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are the ducktales remastered the physical (not "digital code") copies and free shipping? bummed because I just ordered that for 16.50 off amazon, but oh well.

Actually, he is right. The picture on groupon shows the Halo 4 controller that came with the Special Edition console.
There was another Halo 4 controller that MS released packaged on its own that was a slightly different design.

I was fully expecting it to be the UNSC style controller. So that's not a bad deal, since the only way to get that style was in the Console Bundle.

Debating the Halo 4 one. I already own the Gears 3 and Modern Warfare 3 one. The Gears 3 uses the old thumbstick design (nubs and smaller concave holes) while the MW3 uses the newer design (no nubs since they rub off anyway and larger holes). Highly recommend the MW3 controller at that price.

My MW3 one is still great but I might replace it with the Halo 4.. Hm.

ty but will pass used on these are high rate of stick drifts or damaged shells and free return it tells me to run but ty..

This is tempting since I wouldn't mind a backup Halo 4 controller (especially one with the forerunner design) plus I can replace my Halo Reach controller after one too many drops, but being refurbished is slightly scary.

Ordered a Halo 4 one. I doubt I'll get it before the sale ends but I can update on whether it's actually the design pictured which was limited to be only bundled with the LE consoles or the one they actually sold separately. Either way, it matches the MW3's perfect design outside of the aesthetic so I'm happy.

It does appear that the UNSC was the one released individually it's possible to get ether since these should be m$ refurbs, but the odds point to the UNSC one. 

Still thats the one I bought, really for the blue lights and transparent. I own 2 halo 3 greens and 1 tomb raider controller. I almost bought the reach but it can be found same price or cheaper on ebay/amz. Almost bought the gears but again same price and it really isn't as cool as you'd hope.

And again these are m$ refurbished so I'm thinking reconditioned product it was sent in during warranty they shipped a new one and then completely replaced any damaged parts, making these (hopefully good as new)

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone's controllers shipped yet? This is my first time ordering off of Groupon and it's still processing. Does it usually take this long?

I got mine today also, ordered halo 4(it's the forerunner one) and gears one. Both look like new aesthetically speaking. Thumbsticks feels like how they should be. Haven't been able to try it fully as I'm having my console repaired though.

Dance Central for Xbox 360 Kinect $9

Disney DuckTales Remastered $13

Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller (Microsoft Refurbished). Multiple Designs. $30-$35

• Special-edition white Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Halo Reach special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Gears of War 3 special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
  • Halo 4 special-edition Xbox 360 wireless controller
Gears of War 3, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, and Halo 4 have a transformable D-Pad.

• Requires two AA batteries (not included)
I should of grabbed a other one it came in yesterday practically brand new works and it did even come with batteries lol

bread's done
Back