Gamestop Powerup (Random) Rewards: 30% Trade bonus, 20% off Preowned, 15% off New

jgressley

CAGiversary!
Did you win?

I just checked my active offers on Gamestop PowerUp Rewards and found 3 random coupons (expiring 7/1/14):

• 30% Extra Trade-In Credit for Every Game Traded
  • 20% Off Any Pre-Owned Game of Accessory, Limit 1
  • 15% Off One New Product; Excludes: Systems, GI Subscriptions and Gift Cards
These are pretty good ones to get for free.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got these last fall when a GS near me closed. You can use the 15% off new when picking up a preorder, I did for GTA V. So, could be useful for infamous, Titanfall, etc.

Interesting - thanks for the head up.

According to the list the closest of these stores closed in November, and it's about 40 miles away...

hectorarizpe: When I login to the Gamestop App on my iPad the "My In Store Offers" link appears right in the middle of the screen.

[quote name="jgressley" post="11496898" timestamp="1391441811"]hectorarizpe: When I login to the Gamestop App on my iPad the "My In Store Offers" link appears right in the middle of the screen.[/quote]

Thanks man!

My home store didn't close and I got these coupons....

Granted they are pretty worthless.  The birthday coupon covers the 20% off coupon, everythign new is overpriced to be using the 15% coupon, and there's always 30% extra trade in going on

My home store didn't close and I got these coupons....

Granted they are pretty worthless. The birthday coupon covers the 20% off coupon, everythign new is overpriced to be using the 15% coupon, and there's always 30% extra trade in going on
It doesnt have to be your homestore, just a store in your area closing. Prob up to 50 miles or so.

These coupons aren't worthless at all really. 20% is good if you dont want to abuse the birthday coupon and get banned, 15% off is good if you want a CE of something and 30% is nice so you don't have to trade toward a pre-order or new game.

It doesnt have to be your homestore, just a store in your area closing. Prob up to 50 miles or so.

These coupons aren't worthless at all really. 20% is good if you dont want to abuse the birthday coupon and get banned, 15% off is good if you want a CE of something and 30% is nice so you don't have to trade toward a pre-order or new game.
Meh.... still worthless

OP: Not sure what you meant by "Win", but when i checked my actives offers, I have the same exact set as you! thanks again for the post

New Steal of the week coupon is sold out already?! I just woke up at 8am pst. Wow this must be a really good coupon.

New Steal of the week coupon is sold out already?! I just woke up at 8am pst. Wow this must be a really good coupon.
It wasn't too good at all:

Buy a Pre-Owned System and get a $20.00 or less game for free. 6,000 points.

Maybe ok if you already going to buy a pre-owned system.

I would sign up for a Powered Up Rewards card if they would make 15% or even 10% off games standard.  I remember when EB Edge card use to cover % off new games.  What the heck happened?

I would sign up for a Powered Up Rewards card if they would make 15% or even 10% off games standard. I remember when EB Edge card use to cover % off new games. What the heck happened?
Greed. Instead of continuing the % off new they just charged full price and used the extra money to open stores every 3 miles.

Hey, I've got these and I don't think any stores have closed near me. I suppose I could be wrong, but it's definitely worth checking. Thanks for the heads up OP!

Hey, I've got these and I don't think any stores have closed near me. I suppose I could be wrong, but it's definitely worth checking. Thanks for the heads up OP!
I checked too, and I got these 3. No stores closing near me, I don't think...

man woulda been nice to of had this a few days ago when i bought my  injustice fight stick bundle 15% would of made me hella happier after getting it shipped from another store

Im surprised a store closed in L.A.
I think the one in Cypress and one of the Long Beach ones have closed since their phone numbers seem to be no longer valid. I also wouldn't be surprised if one of the two that were pretty much across the street from each other in Inglewood was closed. All these are about 20-35 miles from me and I don't have any of these offers on my PUR account.

bread's done
Back