I need help with Dark Souls 2 Webhallen Edition and the GAME.es edition with the preorder bonus

DEsert_SOUL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi,

Since I do not live in sweden or spain, I would like some help in shipping these items (I can not buy them since they require local addresses), any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi,

Since I do not live in sweden or spain, I would like some help in shipping these items (I can not buy them since they require local addresses), any help would be greatly appreciated :)
If eBay has service or a site for where you are, you may need to go through the re-sellers there to try and get service. If you can find someone trustworthy enough to get help from, they would not only have to order it online/buy it from the place, but shipping from country to country can get pricey. But I would rather pay a business a little extra to get it shipped to me and have a receipt rather than go through some side-deals that may not have a paper/electronic trail.

Hi, I've done it before with other items. Problem is, these two editions r specific to their own websites, and do not ship elsewhere, I'm hoping someone would be friendly enough to help me out (I'll pay for everything Ofcourse) or else it'll get toooo expensive on eBay

Hi, I've done it before with other items. Problem is, these two editions r specific to their own websites, and do not ship elsewhere, I'm hoping someone would be friendly enough to help me out (I'll pay for everything Ofcourse) or else it'll get toooo expensive on eBay
What makes them special? I've got the Collector's Edition via Gamestop at $120 here in the States. I think Artbook, Soundtrack, Figurine, in-game cloth map, special casing for the game and everything that it is included...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back