Photo
* * * * * 6 votes

[PC] The Indie Gala Thread - July Madness, Monday Bundles Live Now!

IndieGala PC Steam Bundle Desura Happy Hour

• Please log in to reply
2546 replies to this topic

#871 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:03 AM

I don't need this so ill just drop it here.

Desura Code For BlindSide-RQA2Y-VIOS0-E3UQ3-HV7QW-WIM9D

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#872 Wapcaplet

Wapcaplet

Ancient Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 12:13 AM

I don't need this so ill just drop it here.

Desura Code For BlindSide-RQA2Y-VIOS0-E3UQ3-HV7QW-WIM9D

Grabbed it. Thanks! That was the only game in the bundle I didn't have that looked interesting.

#873 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:34 AM

"Blindside"

"looked"

Heh.

#874 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:12 AM

Grabbed it. Thanks! That was the only game in the bundle I didn't have that looked interesting.

No Problem,Enjoy.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#875 PetersHere

PetersHere

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:09 AM

Man, Doorways sucks. I wanted the bundle solely for that game, and all it turned out to be was a hopping in the dark simulator. The game's so dark and the graphics are so poor it's nearly impossible to tell what the hell you're doing.

#876 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:00 PM

Man, Doorways sucks. I wanted the bundle solely for that game, and all it turned out to be was a hopping in the dark simulator. The game's so dark and the graphics are so poor it's nearly impossible to tell what the hell you're doing.

Hopping in the Dark may actually be a better title than "Doorways". I think you're onto something.

#877 Twista48

Twista48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 02:56 PM

so whats the deal with this whole happy hour thing?

TheTwistadOne48.png

#878 rcsample

rcsample

That's just like, your opinion man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 03:00 PM

so whats the deal with this whole happy hour thing?

jim-carrey-oh-come-on.gif

#879 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:02 PM

That's odd.. seeing as how Blindside is pretty much the same thing. I mean with Blindside.. the whole point of the game is you can't see anything, and you have to use your ears to navigate through the whole game.

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#880 Twista48

Twista48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:53 PM

*snip*

nice gif but it doesnt answer my question, I see no difference in the pricing between the happy hour and non happy hour times

TheTwistadOne48.png

#881 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:54 PM

nice gif but it doesnt answer my question, I see no difference in the pricing between the happy hour and non happy hour times

Check out my thread (link in the OP) and I explain how HH works and how we're able to get cheaper pricing.  I have Doorways  bundles for $2 right now using the HH pricing/bonuses.  

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#882 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 04:55 PM

Foxhack's alt-account?

#883 dfg

dfg

Impecunious Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:07 PM

Let's not pretend there's any method to Gala's madness.

¡Viva los CAGs!
Posted Image

#884 FFWRX

FFWRX

Don't Blink!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:19 PM

I did too, but my steam key for Party of Sin was already used.  I am only at 375 steam games (fake console CAG).  I need MORE!

They were good enough to replace the used key today.  I have gone from 375 to 400 games in two days.  I think I have a problem.

DW_zps16807208.jpg

#885 Twista48

Twista48

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:24 PM

Check out my thread (link in the OP) and I explain how HH works and how we're able to get cheaper pricing.  I have Doorways  bundles for $2 right now using the HH pricing/bonuses.  

thank you, im just a tad bit new to the whole PC gaming thing. ive only had my laptop since christmas but im up to about 175 steam games but only recently started to use the bundle sites

TheTwistadOne48.png

#886 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

wut da faq?

Kaneda! What do you see?

#887 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:56 PM

wut da faq?

During the happy hour HIGH TIER gift purchases are discounted ( gifts are purchases made with the "Is it a gift" checkbox selected ) You have to do a NEW gift purchase during HappyHour time to take advantage of this offer ( even if you previously bought the current IG bundle ). Happy Hour is a moment during the bundle in which when you buy a HIGH TIER* gift, you have bonus (read as free) HIGH TIER* gift(s) whose numbers depend on when you ( and if you ) ALREADY purchased the bundle HIGH TIER* . If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle during the 1st week, during an Happy Hour you'll be able to purchase 1 gift and receive 1 + 3 gifts. If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle after the 1st week, you'd receive 1+2 HIGH TIER* gifts. If you didn't purchase yet the HIGH TIER* bundle, you'd get 1+1 HIGH TIER* gifts. Remember to check the GIFT checkbox to get advantage of HappyHour. * If the sale has 2 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 2. If the sale has 3 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 3. "Weekly" bundles ( lasts only 7 days or less ) does NOT have HappyHour.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#888 hal

hal

Game Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 06:50 PM

Hopping in the Dark 

Sounds like a dreadful game.

76561197971332172.png

#889 gilby

gilby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:08 PM

OK.  I've heard enough to be talked out of Doorways, leaving the IG Doorways with only one game that isn't a repeat.  Anyone grab that bundle and not want Unhack on Desura?

#890 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:46 PM

OK.  I've heard enough to be talked out of Doorways, leaving the IG Doorways with only one game that isn't a repeat.  Anyone grab that bundle and not want Unhack on Desura?

I'll sell you Unhack for only $2 :)

Also, Doorways HH got extended for 24 hours... I feel bad... seems like they are really struggling to sell night hop simulator.  

#891 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

During the happy hour HIGH TIER gift purchases are discounted ( gifts are purchases made with the "Is it a gift" checkbox selected ) You have to do a NEW gift purchase during HappyHour time to take advantage of this offer ( even if you previously bought the current IG bundle ). Happy Hour is a moment during the bundle in which when you buy a HIGH TIER* gift, you have bonus (read as free) HIGH TIER* gift(s) whose numbers depend on when you ( and if you ) ALREADY purchased the bundle HIGH TIER* . If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle during the 1st week, during an Happy Hour you'll be able to purchase 1 gift and receive 1 + 3 gifts. If you purchased the HIGH TIER* bundle after the 1st week, you'd receive 1+2 HIGH TIER* gifts. If you didn't purchase yet the HIGH TIER* bundle, you'd get 1+1 HIGH TIER* gifts. Remember to check the GIFT checkbox to get advantage of HappyHour. * If the sale has 2 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 2. If the sale has 3 Tiers HIGH TIER is Tier 3. "Weekly" bundles ( lasts only 7 days or less ) does NOT have HappyHour.

Unless they're sponsored by Capsule Computers, in which case all the rules go out the window.

#892 motoki

motoki

Sailor Sakura Sweetleaf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Pretty much anything Indie Gala does is rules out the window.

steam_sig.png

#893 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 03:34 AM

Happy-Days.jpg

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#894 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:22 PM

Doorways unlocked Facenoir, another repeat if I am correct.  

#895 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

Doorways unlocked Facenoir, another repeat if I am correct.  

Yeah, it was in the Indie Royale Mixer 2 bundle.

#896 akmgmer

akmgmer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

Yeah, it was in the Indie Royale Mixer 2 bundle.

And Be Mine X from Groupees.

76561197977258746.pngAddFriend.png 

Spoiler

#897 Detruire

Detruire

Would have finished the dark skin first

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 04:45 PM

At least this makes it a 100% no-brainer to skip this bundle: there's no sane bonus that they can add that'd make me want this bundle now.

I'm hosting an Indie Gala July Madness group buy - PM me if you'd like to reserve a slot. :)
> Also selling a Steam copy of Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe ($4.50).

#898 BobbyTastic

BobbyTastic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:01 PM

Cool. Works for me since I didn't get either of those bundles. :bouncy:

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $2 PayPal each

Well aren't the pandas going extinct?

You wouldn't be if you stopped being lazy and aggressively copulated.

Never have truer words been spoken.

#899 spoderman

spoderman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 05:30 PM

Cool. Works for me since I didn't get either of those bundles. :bouncy:

Of course you didn't, you barely bought any bundles! You're the new hal.

#900 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 March 2014 - 06:16 PM

Doorways unlocked blackface.jpg, another repeat if I am correct.

ftfy

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IndieGala, PC, Steam, Bundle, Desura, Happy Hour