#2 ProfessorMicro

ProfessorMicro

Dark Lord of the Sith

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

Decent deal OP.

In b4 get a Vita

• ECM likes this

"You cannot hide from what you once were, Revan! Recognize that you were once the Dark Lord—and know that I have taken your place!"

#3 ECM

ECM

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Decent deal OP.

In b4 get a Vita

Get a Vita.

(Hey, I'm just here fulfilling the prophecy.)

#4 Needles-Kane

Needles-Kane

White hot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Dangit, all tempting me.  I'm not a big handheld gamer and would probably benefit more from like a Kindle Fire HD.

#5 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:13 PM

this is $99 on amazon without tax and without games..

is it worth me paying $8 tax for the games?

#6 CAiNiAC

CAiNiAC

~Baby got Backlog~

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Yep, all good games. Motorstorm and Hot Shot Golf especially.

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#7 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

Make it $49 without the games and they would have hooked me.  I just want a PSP just to play the games that I can't on my Vita.

#8 heatison777

heatison777

The Heat is On

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 February 2014 - 10:19 PM

I saw this yesterday and thought CAG had a Groupon master thread already. Someone with more ambition should get on that :) Also, I think there is a Wii U controller for $12.99.

#9 moveonjenkins

moveonjenkins

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

Make it $49 without the games and they would have hooked me.  I just want a PSP just to play the games that I can't on my Vita.

Exactly why I got one recently. (And to leave space on memory cards.) For $85 total I got a PSP 2000 with wall and car charger, Han Solo in carbonite case, 1gb memory stick, 7 games (Little Big Planet, Brave Story, Fat Princess, Riviera [only one without booklet], Warriors of the Lost Empire [sealed], Darkstalkers: TCT, Prinny) and 2 UMD movies (The Fifth Element, The Sandlot 1 & 2).

CURRENTLY PLAYING
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon / Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney  :gc: Metroid Prime  :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
:ps2: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds   :ps3: Heavenly Sword   :vita: Final Fantasy IX   :pc: The Witcher

RECENTLY FINISHED
:3ds: Bravely Default (demo)  :ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West   :vita: Tearaway   :pc: Gone Home

#10 Boeing 747

Boeing 747

In The Name of Harman...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

Exactly why I got one recently. (And to leave space on memory cards.) For $85 total I got a PSP 2000 with wall and car charger, Han Solo in carbonite case, 1gb memory stick, 7 games (Little Big Planet, Brave Story, Fat Princess, Riviera [only one without booklet], Warriors of the Lost Empire [sealed], Darkstalkers: TCT, Prinny) and 2 UMD movies (The Fifth Element, The Sandlot 1 & 2).

New or used?

#11 moveonjenkins

moveonjenkins

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:40 AM

New or used?

Used - lightly. Screen also had a protector on it. Everything was in great condition.

CURRENTLY PLAYING
:3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon / Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney  :gc: Metroid Prime  :wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
:ps2: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds   :ps3: Heavenly Sword   :vita: Final Fantasy IX   :pc: The Witcher

RECENTLY FINISHED
:3ds: Bravely Default (demo)  :ps3: Enslaved: Odyssey to the West   :vita: Tearaway   :pc: Gone Home

#12 DemonKysho

DemonKysho

If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:40 AM

How reliable is groupon? Any issues shipping or late deliveries?

Victory is not about winning battles, its about how long it takes for the person beating you to give up.

Let me induce some Audio/Visual Hallucinations.
Oh look those thought bubbles are back, hello yellow box word friends.
ach.png

#13 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:15 AM

if anyone rather deal with walmart instead of groupon they have a very similar offer on the psp 3000 bundle for $99.00 http://www.walmart.c...avings/21684021 it was also posted a week ago that some people were receiving the bundle with three games inside the bundle box with the psp plus the three games you pick out yourself including a few combo packs more info on that thread is here http://www.cheapassg...t#entry11487829

#14 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

Locoroco's pretty great! 

If you get a PSP, get the two Syphoon Filter games!  (And for that matter pick up the God of War games.  Haven't played assention yet, but IMO the PSP ones are the best save for 3, and have significant and kinda freaky story stuff for the series)

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#15 loudlyrandomplay

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

How reliable is groupon? Any issues shipping or late deliveries?

Shipping is slow slow slow. Like find it cheaper while waiting on it slow.

#16 raiser

raiser

CAG-Zombie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:05 PM

I've still got my PSP 1000 from launch day, the only system I have ever preordered in 30+ years of gaming... About a year ago I added a mint white PSP GO when GameStop had used ones on sale for $50.

If you like emulation of older games/systems a CFW PSP is the best thing on the market at <$100. Period.

Not to mention there are tons of cheap UMD games out there, and with PS+ and the Sony store you can download a ton of great games too, including many PS1 titles.

Get a microsd to memory stick adaptor and the storage is insanely cheap too... I also have a Vita I paid $125 for, and it's better overall but it's not nearly as cost effective due to the current propriety storage situation. Hoping the aftermarket resolves that or Sony changes their storage pricing dramatically this year.

#17 Blumpkin

Blumpkin

Has a bad case of diarrhea

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

Not bad, but would be a lot better with a diferent game selection.

16Z462z.jpg