apterous

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

First (on topic) post!

DSi XL Cobalt Blue A-LN  $83-104 

Skylanders Swap Force :wiiu: (G) - $25.73

Disney Infinity :wiiu: (G) 31.30

Skylanders SWAP Force Triple Character Pack: Mega Ram Spyro, Blizzard Chill, Zoo Lou (LN - $18.53

Skylanders SWAP Force Triple Character Pack: Lava Barf Eruptor, Slobber Tooth, Super Gulp Pop Fizz (LN) $18.53

Posted Image

#33 bhk

bhk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:15 PM

Lego marvel :wiiu: $30

http://www.amazon.co...1793226&sr=1-18

#34 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

BF3 PS3 Limited Edition 2.30

http://www.amazon.co...&condition=used

I keep missing this!!! (not that I need it, got BF4 already, but worth it as a gift or something)

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#35 Xana

Xana

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:51 PM

Eld mentioned a Shield dinger went up on the old thread, obviously It's gone now, but did anyone catch the price/condition?

#36 Reraise

Reraise

No Sale, No Buy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

Honestly, if your on the fence for a ps4/XB1 id say wait a little longer. There is almost nothing worth playing since release. I havent touched mine since before christmas. 

You have time to wait for your pricepoint.

#37 maxiell

maxiell

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:03 PM

Eld mentioned a Shield dinger went up on the old thread, obviously It's gone now, but did anyone catch the price/condition?

It was new damaged packaging for $148.

#38 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

I've seen them posted for 148.xx acceptable dingers. For some reason I want one too >_>

#39 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:10 PM

do you know him?

Not personally--I know he's new, so I thought it strange that he was mentioned by name.

...Unless he's really someone else. <_<

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#40 CzakJ

CzakJ

In your dreams, show no mercy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:11 PM

Honestly, if your on the fence for a ps4/XB1 id say wait a little longer. There is almost nothing worth playing since release. I havent touched mine since before christmas. 

I had dinner with my brother last night. In his living room sat an unopened Xbone.

I ask my brother, who is a Microsoft fanboy, what the heck was going on. He said, "I'm not going to bother opening it up until it has something worth playing."

It's been sitting there since a few days after Christmas, apparently. 

I don't know how people have that kind of restraint. If I buy a console, I'm going to play that thing the second I get home.

#41 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:17 PM

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250 GB Azurite Blue Limited Edition (G) $212.54
:ps3: PS3 250GB The Last of Us Bundle (G) $160.23

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif  Parasite Eve (G) $13.12

:vita: PlayStation Vita - The Walking Dead Bundle (G) $162.83

:wiiu: Wii Fit U w/Fit Meter (LN) $29.69

:xb1: Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition (A) $35.63 (LN) $44.54

:360: Battlefield 4 (A) $23.75 (LN) $29.69

#42 SJD

SJD

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

:xb1: Ryse: Son of Rome Day One Edition (A) $35.63 (LN) $44.54

Should I wait for Ryse to go lower?

Currently playing:

:ps4: Destiny's Child / Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

:vita: Smart As

#43 CzakJ

CzakJ

In your dreams, show no mercy.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:25 PM

Oh, Parasite Eve. So good, so fun.

How was PE2? Never bothered to get into it. 

#44 Strider Turbulence

Strider Turbulence

Son of the Old Gods

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:27 PM

Go for it if you actually wanna play it.

birdie-intro.gifAlpha 2

#45 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:28 PM

It will likely drop in conjunction with any sales that Amazon matches and making it cheaper (look at Lego Marvel Super Heroes, AWD price for xb1 dropped to $22.xx due price dropping to match competitor on regular game). Hence, unless you plan on playing it immediately, I say wait for it to get lower.

• SJD likes this

#46 realbigexplosion

realbigexplosion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:42 PM

:wiiu: Mario & Sonic at Sochi w/ remote - (LN) $37.10

Currently Playing:  :ps3: God of War   :wiiu: Super Mario 3D World (star hunting)   :3ds: The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds   :pc: To the Moon

Recently Finished:  :ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen    :3ds: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon    :pc: Gone Home

#47 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:45 PM

Oh, Parasite Eve. So good, so fun.

How was PE2? Never bothered to get into it. 

A fun, old school resident evil kind of game with role play element. The second one improved a lot over the predecessor (no active time bar, battles happened in real time, no random battles,  enemies could be seen in plain sight and (confrontations could be planned and strategic, etc). Their was a third one as well, aptly called "The 3rd Birthday" released on the psp. Still some good old school fun to be had between the 3 if you like that genre.

#48 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

The 2nd parasite eve tried to emulate resident evil. Not a memorable game unlike the first.

#49 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:52 PM

I would tend to agree with this. I was waiting this whole time cause the only game I was interested was Titanfall. But I got an XB1 from AWD cheap, so that's the main reason I got it, but I gotta say, I'm loving BF4, DR3, and Ryse. Fun games, and its nice to try a new consoles (the OS sucks though, and I don't use Kinect, doesn't take well to my spanish accent)

I had dinner with my brother last night. In his living room sat an unopened Xbone.

I ask my brother, who is a Microsoft fanboy, what the heck was going on. He said, "I'm not going to bother opening it up until it has something worth playing."

It's been sitting there since a few days after Christmas, apparently.

I don't know how people have that kind of restraint. If I buy a console, I'm going to play that thing the second I get home.

Same here. I could never leave a system sealed until I had things to play it. Im too weak minded. Im surprised I held on since lunch until I got the XB1 two weeks ago. Tell ur brother to open it, play BF4 if mp is his thing (and doesn't have a kick ass PC). Its awesome.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#50 mr_top_hat

mr_top_hat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

So my PS3 slim of 2 years is about dead and I'm wondering if anyone has seen the Azurite PS3 in the warehouse deals recently. 

#51 DealSeeker2U

DealSeeker2U

Seize the deal!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:57 PM

So my PS3 slim of 2 years is about dead and I'm wondering if anyone has seen the Azurite PS3 in the warehouse deals recently. 

Lol! Posted few posts above you but here you go:

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250 GB Azurite Blue Limited Edition (G) $212.54

#52 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:58 PM

DS2U posted a link to one in Good condition more than 30 minutes ago, and it's still there--hurry!

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#53 SJD

SJD

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

Thanks DS2U. I think I'll hold off for a while so the games get even more cheaper. Xbox One is looking like the PS3 of this generation, where they are pushing exclusives above multiplatforms. 

Currently playing:

:ps4: Destiny's Child / Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

:vita: Smart As

#54 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:23 PM

A fun, old school resident evil kind of game with role play element. The second one improved a lot over the predecessor (no active time bar, battles happened in real time, no random battles,  enemies could be seen in plain sight and (confrontations could be planned and strategic, etc). Their was a third one as well, aptly called "The 3rd Birthday" released on the psp. Still some good old school fun to be had between the 3 if you like that genre.

I did not realize that 3rd birthday followed the series! I am gonna have to pick that up!

xivpads.png

#55 Play3rtwo

Play3rtwo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:27 PM

got a small suggestion

on the thread when its being closed and opened with a new one, can we have some sort of last post before it's closed saying "closing, starting a new thread" it would be greatly appreciated as opposed to me refreshing something that's closed.

also, the dreamgear 3ds xl case, anyone have any experiences with the 12.37 version on AWD? I recall someone buying one but not reporting back on it.

Posted Image

#56 The Prize Fighter Inferno

The Prize Fighter Inferno

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Got my tax return today, so maybe I'll actually buy something off AWD in the near future. It's been a while.

#57 SeanAmI

SeanAmI

No you cannot

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:44 PM

fresh new thread

#58 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:45 PM

Furious with AWD.  Been ordering $1-2 children's books the last couple weeks and they've all been nearly perfect.  Get one today and let my daughter help me open it because I know what it is.  It's a little more beat up than most but $2 for a hardcover kids book is a steal.  Then we open it and every word in the book is scribbled out in marker with profanity written next to it and profane drawings over all he illustrations.  Furious.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#59 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:47 PM

What a new topic to not talk about deals in!  How dare the mods!

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#60 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:49 PM

Furious with AWD.  Been ordering $1-2 children's books the last couple weeks and they've all been nearly perfect.  Get one today and let my daughter help me open it because I know what it is.  It's a little more beat up than most but $2 for a hardcover kids book is a steal.  Then we open it and every word in the book is scribbled out in marker with profanity written next to it and profane drawings over all he illustrations.  Furious.

I usually charge extra for that.  

Anyone looking for Bravely Default CE?  Gonna be a ton of them dingers soon on AWD.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade