amazon warehouse deals awd amazon

• Please log in to reply
9671 replies to this topic

#181 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:42 AM

Acceptable Pokemon Y for $23.75. I know someone was looking for it.
http://www.amazon.co...91826298&sr=1-7

I have been looking for a 23-24 Pokemon. Always miss them.

#182 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:43 AM

Energizer 2x Charging Station for Xbox One - $19.30

I own this and absolutely LOVE it! Includes two sets of rechargeable batteries w/ the battery covers. Slides on easy, charges quickly and holds a pretty solid charge.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#183 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:44 AM

I know people liked the Dreamgear for the 3DS XL but has anyone used this one for the Vita?  Just snagged one for $11 (a whopping $3 off).

http://www.amazon.co...=dreamgear vita

Also

:ps3: GTA V CEs $66+

:3ds: The Red Luigi Hori XL case G $10.93 Damaged packaging

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#184 CookieParty

CookieParty

Artist formerly known as Burritoman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:57 AM

Cool subbed to the new thread.

Check out our blog: http://abloggymess.com/ Plenty of fun for everyone!

3DS Friend Code: 2492-4618-0670 Always looking for new Pokemon!

Get free stuff with my Swagbucks Referral Link: http://swagbucks.com/refer/cookieparty

#185 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:00 AM

:3ds: The Red Luigi Hori XL case G $10.93 Damaged packaging

Tempting, but "Item will come repackaged"? That doesn't sound like a dinger. :???:

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/29]:  :ps3: Rayman Origins (5/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#186 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:05 AM

Tempting, but "Item will come repackaged"? That doesn't sound like a dinger. :???:

Sounds like a possible return is my thinking.  They also have the retro design version of the Red Luigi case on sale for $12.99 new, though no sign of them getting the normal one in stock again.

http://www.amazon.co...eywords=hori xl

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Trade List

#187 Zeldafanatic15

Zeldafanatic15

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:11 AM

Dang, been watching AWD nearly all day amd missed the Vitas. Hope some more pop up.

#188 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:10 AM

I own this and absolutely LOVE it! Includes two sets of rechargeable batteries w/ the battery covers. Slides on easy, charges quickly and holds a pretty solid charge.

Do the batteries fit inside the regular battery doors? What if I were to get a Titanfall controller? I wouldn't want a different battery door.

I know people liked the Dreamgear for the 3DS XL but has anyone used this one for the Vita?  Just snagged one for $11 (a whopping $3 off).

http://www.amazon.co...=dreamgear vita

Also

:ps3: GTA V CEs $66+

Aw I thought those were actually CEs. 

#189 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:13 AM

Sounds like a possible return is my thinking.  They also have the retro design version of the Red Luigi case on sale for $12.99 new, though no sign of them getting the normal one in stock again.

http://www.amazon.co...eywords=hori xl

WOW, uh...I actually prefer the design of that one, especially since Super Mario Bros. was the first game I ever played, so I just ordered it. Thanks! :D

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps4: Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

#190 Hawktanner

Hawktanner

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

Pikmin 3 (VG) $38.11 http://www.amazon.co...ort=sip&sr=1-53

#191 Phrozenspite

Phrozenspite

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

Dang, been watching AWD nearly all day amd missed the Vitas. Hope some more pop up.

this is the 2nd or 3rd time they've shown up at that price recently, i wouldn't be too surprised to see them again

Swagbucks
http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marxn
get free Amazon GCs just for searching, every 450 points is a $5

ach.png

#192 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

WOW, uh...I actually prefer the design of that one, especially since Super Mario Bros. was the first game I ever played, so I just ordered it. Thanks! :D

I mean I understand why nobody would want a cheap knockoff red version of a Luigi case so they still have them in stock, just wish they would get the real deal in stock so they could fulfill my several month old order.

Trade List

#193 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:30 AM

Do the batteries fit inside the regular battery doors? What if I were to get a Titanfall controller? I wouldn't want a different battery door.

Aw I thought those were actually CEs. 

You do know that its only the top that is white and decorated right? The rest is the same black color as a regular controller.

MduYAqvl.jpg

#194 acthechamp

acthechamp

CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:31 AM

Those were some nice Vita deals we had today.

gallery_474050_8161_48668.jpg
AnLune.png

#195 xFatalFlaw

xFatalFlaw

Dango Daikazoku!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:33 AM

Acceptable Pokemon Y for $23.75. I know someone was looking for it.

http://www.amazon.co...91826298&sr=1-7

I would be one of those people. Good price. Trying to get Pokemon Y (and a 3ds XL) by her birthday which is another month away. I still got time lol!

#196 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:34 AM

You do know that its only the top that is white and decorated right? The rest is the same black color as a regular controller.

MduYAqvl.jpg

Still a sexy and over price piece of plastic.

Trade List

#197 xxxScorpion

xxxScorpion

Fraud Detector

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:36 AM

Someone was asking about A40's.

$157.85 (G)

http://www.amazon.co...830612&sr=1-180

#198 acthechamp

acthechamp

CAG Champion

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

Let's get some PS4s rolling here.

gallery_474050_8161_48668.jpg
AnLune.png

#199 SJD

SJD

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

This thread needed Eldritch. When is the Cult of Croft picture coming?

Currently playing:

:ps4: Destiny's Child / Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition

:vita: Smart As

#200 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

Let's get some PS4s rolling here.

Get in line. That $346 one that was floating around for 45 minutes today almost had me biting. 

#201 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

It makes me cry a little inside that Lego Marvel is only $22 now on AWD when I got it for $40 during December at GS using the Trade 2 and still haven't opened it...... Out of holiday return date too.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#202 SlickAssGamer

SlickAssGamer

Welcome to Slick CAG Deals!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

:xb1: Lego Marvel (LN) $22.27

#203 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

It makes me cry a little inside that Lego Marvel is only $22 now on AWD when I got it for $40 during December at GS using the Trade 2 and still haven't opened it...... Out of holiday return date too.

:xb1: Lego Marvel (LN) $22.27

^rezound, HAVE YOU NO SHAME?! :shame:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#204 SlickAssGamer

SlickAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:59 AM

^rezound, HAVE YOU NO SHAME?! :shame:

Lol. You can pick it up for around $15 if you a TrU near you has it in stock and you have a smartphone w/ NFC. 

#205 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:05 AM

Lol. You can pick it up for around $15 if you a TrU near you has it in stock and you have a smartphone w/ NFC. 

Just current gen or next gen too?  I assume that whatever the added thing is to get it down to $15 is detailed in the TRU ad thread somewhere?

Trade List

#206 SlickAssGamer

SlickAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:06 AM

Just current gen or next gen too?  I assume that whatever the added thing is to get it down to $15 is detailed in the TRU ad thread somewhere?

Next gen. You can get a $15 off $30 coupon if you DL the isis wallet app (similar to google wallet) to your phone. Coupon shows 2/9/14 expiration date on my phone.

#207 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:10 AM

Get in line. That $346 one that was floating around for 45 minutes today almost had me biting.

I was thinking about that one too. I got $450 Amazon credit saved so when Amazon gets a new shipment I'm just paying $400. I don't want to have any problems with Sony if I have to use the warranty eventually. Also don't want to be screwed buying from AWD and not be able to use the warranty. My friend called me today and said his launch PS4 disc drive stopped working. I hated hearing that news. Luckily Sony is sending him a NEW replacement.

BumslieOG.png

#208 SlickAssGamer

SlickAssGamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:12 AM

I was thinking about that one too. I got $450 Amazon credit saved so when Amazon gets a new shipment I'm just paying $400. I don't want to have any problems with Sony if I have to use the warranty eventually. Also don't want to be screwed buying from AWD and not be able to use the warranty. My friend called me today and said his launch PS4 disc drive stopped working. I hated hearing that news. Luckily Sony is sending him a NEW replacement.

You can always grab a SquareTrade open-box warranty for $45 if you get a PS4 off AWD.

#209 Multibeaster79

Multibeaster79

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:19 AM

thanks, grabbed one. The included batteries sealed the deal. Have a similar one for my ps4 and love it.

thx.

#210 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 08 February 2014 - 04:23 AM

Next gen. You can get a $15 off $30 coupon if you DL the isis wallet app (similar to google wallet) to your phone. Coupon shows 2/9/14 expiration date on my phone.

Well sadly buying a $60 case to make the app work for me doesn't seem quite worth it.

Trade List