Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

GamersGate Thread: The Wolf Among Us Midweek | Anuman (Week 4), Capcom, Rockstar (Max Payne) Week

Glitch PC Oops

2648 replies to this topic

#2641 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

There's really isn't anything in the Capcom sale that I could use my 20% coupon on. I either own it already, or it's got a discount percentage or base price which makes the after coupon price the same as standard steam sale prices (or worse).

Why would I buy from Gamersgate for the same price that I can get on steam? At least on steam I could use card money.

57j.gif

#2642 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:51 AM

Impulse buy be damned... got a copy of Super Street Fighter IV since my friends were arranging a mini tournament on Steam, but then I checked the product page and the DRM listed is Games for Windows Live...  :wall:

If anybody has made the same error in the past, can he confirm that I'll never get a Steam key from them or is there a glimmer of hope?

SSFIVAE GFWL keys should now redeem on Steam.
If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, try sarcasm.

#2643 Tomasety

Tomasety

LatinLover

• CAG in Training

Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:56 AM

I can confirm this. Ruuin gifted me a copy of the game from GG and I redeemed it on Steam a couple of weeks ago with the code of GFWL.

#2644 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:27 PM

I can confirm this. Ruuin gifted me a copy of the game from GG and I redeemed it on Steam a couple of weeks ago with the code of GFWL.

Thanks guys, I'll try to download it later at home, as the code registered on Steam (and gave me an already purchased alert when inputed a second time) but the game isn't showing in my library... maybe it needs a first install to be registered correctly? Or do I have to fetch the code every time from GG if I want to install, play a little, uninstall and then re-install it later?

Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#2645 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:40 PM

Thanks guys, I'll try to download it later at home, as the code registered on Steam (and gave me an already purchased alert when inputed a second time) but the game isn't showing in my library... maybe it needs a first install to be registered correctly? Or do I have to fetch the code every time from GG if I want to install, play a little, uninstall and then re-install it later?

Check your Steam "Account details" page for the license. As long as it's there you should be fine. FYI, in your library, it'll show up as Ultra Street Fighter IV (which I can see in your library, cause I'm totally not a stalker or something else creepy like that).
If you don't have anything constructive to add to the conversation, try sarcasm.

#2646 Junpei

Junpei

Think big. Start small. Move fast.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 01:08 PM

(which I can see in your library, cause I'm totally not a stalker or something else creepy like that).

No problem, I appreciate your clarification...it's not like I left my library and inventory public so that I can ask things and have others check them out for me, either...  :bouncy:

Posted Image

Check your PMs. I left that one out of the group that went under my pits.

#2647 spoderman

spoderman

I thought Harvey Dent said that

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 03:17 PM

World Gone Sour wouldn't be bad for $1 if it was on Steam.. and had online co-op.

Spoiler

#2648 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

It's better than nothing.

In the case of Aldorlea games, I'd definitely prefer the nothing.

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#2649 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:47 AM

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Rockstar Week - 75% off Max Payne games and DLC