Powerup SOTW B2G1 FREE for 10,000 pts!

Like the title says.  B2G1 FREE for 10,000 points.

Not that great of a deal, but you might be able to stack this with the birthday coupon?  Just posting to help others. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
amazon tiv's

flatout ultimate carnage 360 $20.76 complete, 15.88 disc only

nier ps3 $18.31 complete, $14 disc only

gamestop prices

flatout $9.99 used

nier $12.99 used
you'll be lucky to find even 1 of those a store within a 10 mile radious where I'm at. B2G1 coupon would be useless for flips right now.

fwiw I've had no problem selling that NewU game for $40+ in good condition. just hard as hell to find.
wow. that is helpful info. especially knowledge that the game isn't piled high in gamestops like wii play or link's crossbow that I imagined it'd be.

I have one of these as my welcome coupon, it expires march 31st this year and i do not plan on using it. pm your offer if you are interested.

I think I'll wait another 2 weeks before I may possibly redeem my points. I think I'd rather have the $10 off a preowned game for 6k points. Hoping for a preowned Toukiden or Tales of Symphonia Chronicles to possibly appear by then.

That's kinda steep for a sale they have to do again sooner or later. If I thought there was any chance of finding a used DKC Wii U I'd probably cave and get the coupon.

Edit: Never mind the game isn't even out yet.

It'd be cheaper in the long run to renew your PUR, get a B2G1 coupon with a longer expiration window, and save your points for something better.
Depends on what you're getting with it I suppose. A store near me has Hyperdimension Neptunia 2&3 in perfect condition that I've been eyeing for a few months, going to pair those w/ a used Deadly Premonition. 10k points for a $28 savings isn't bad.

It'd be cheaper in the long run to renew your PUR, get a B2G1 coupon with a longer expiration window, and save your points for something better.
I was thinking this as well last week it's well worth the extra 5k points either that or the 10k price of the b2g1 is too much

Depends on what you're getting with it I suppose. A store near me has Hyperdimension Neptunia 2&3 in perfect condition that I've been eyeing for a few months, going to pair those w/ a used Deadly Premonition. 10k points for a $28 savings isn't bad.
Or 15k points for a fresh PUR Pro card or renewal and the $28 savings since you get a B2G1 coupon that way as well

I was thinking this as well last week it's well worth the extra 5k points either that or the 10k price of the b2g1 is too much

Or 15k points for a fresh PUR Pro card or renewal and the $28 savings since you get a B2G1 coupon that way as well
are you saying you can use PUR points to pay for PUR membership renewal?

You might want to snatch Deadly Premonition soon, the sealed copies are to get a hold of!

I want to trade in 2k14 and use it to get 3 new games

But can't find 3 games

I kind of want battlefield 4 but rather get it digital so I can't trade it in and won't have to change disc

Has anyone tested this coupon to see if you can get buy 2 get 1 on more than 1 set of games.  Like, buy 20, get 10 free or something.  If so, the skies the limit on how much you could rake in with this coupon!

Has anyone tested this coupon to see if you can get buy 2 get 1 on more than 1 set of games. Like, buy 20, get 10 free or something. If so, the skies the limit on how much you could rake in with this coupon!
There`s nothing to test the coupons fine print actually mentions 3 games. So the sky on this coupons is about as high 3 game cases stacked up.

Do you get this coupon for renewing power up rewards?  Looking at buying Nier, Dragons Dogma Dark Arisen and Lollipop Chainsaw

Then you're right, but I didn't have 15k points right now so I went with the coupon because I didn't want to miss out on those games (only store remotely close that had them). I'll keep that in mind for next time tho.

bread's done
Back