• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 gamingforrealnow

gamingforrealnow

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:18 PM

http://www.amazon.co...E/dp/B00DBCAS7E

PLEASE NOTE: This is the disc version which is still on pre-order due to a shipping delay from the manufacturer. The disc version has been a retail exclusive to Wal-Mart in the United States since launch.

Regular price is $59.99.

#2 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

i know this will speak to the minority of people here, but if you have Microsoft ExpertZone access, Zoo Tycoon, Dead Rising 3, Forza and Ryse are all $17.99

ExpertZone is a program where if you sell Microsoft products, they open a website to learn about their products and earn points to buy items.

596772.png

#3 rdlee

rdlee

The Ratings Are In!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:36 PM

i know this will speak to the minority of people here, but if you have Microsoft ExpertZone access, Zoo Tycoon, Dead Rising 3, Forza and Ryse are all $17.99

ExpertZone is a program where if you sell Microsoft products, they open a website to learn about their products and earn points to buy items.

Are there any tricks to getting in on the ExpertZone these days? I remember back when Halo 3 was still relevant, you could sign up as a Best Buy employee and gain access. Now, when I log in, it requires me to sign into some sort of Best Buy training site.

Check out the greatest website ever at: www.WeWantInsanity.com

#4 SallyNasty

SallyNasty

Super Sassy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:50 PM

Thanks for the heads up!  Been wanting to get this to play with my kids. 

#5 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:45 PM

They are? Because I'm only seeing Zoo Tycoon. Besides, you only get the $17.99 price point (as an 'expert') if you are constantly doing quizzes on that site and staying active 30-40 hours a week. Otherwise it's $23.99/$29.99 -- still good prices, however.

MLIFTgM.gif

#6 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:49 PM

Are there any tricks to getting in on the ExpertZone these days? I remember back when Halo 3 was still relevant, you could sign up as a Best Buy employee and gain access. Now, when I log in, it requires me to sign into some sort of Best Buy training site.

no tricks that i'm aware of.  i have to provide a paystub every few months to verify employment

596772.png

#7 breakingcustoms

breakingcustoms

Rule The Air

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:50 PM

They are? Because I'm only seeing Zoo Tycoon. Besides, you only get the $17.99 price point (as an 'expert') if you are constantly doing quizzes on that site and staying active 30-40 hours a week. Otherwise it's $23.99/$29.99 -- still good prices, however.

they were available earlier today, just Zoo Tycoon now.  they also have $50 Point cards for $20 and $25 Card for $10, scored 2 of each.

i've amassed so many points, i've been an expert for quite some time.

596772.png

#8 nJoy7

nJoy7

Wait, what?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

Fun game, but way too simple. I wanted to love this game... but it just felt "thin". Those who have played a few hours of it will know exactly what I mean. I'd wait for the price to be around $20 towards the end of the year unless you're just absolutely itching to play this.

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#9 XSpark210X

XSpark210X

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

Im like 200 points and 3 days away from reaching expert status. Was holding out for ryse until then but sold out on monday again.

#10 HydroX

HydroX

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:02 AM

When did they restock? I checked several times yesterday and as usual, only saw Zoo Tycoon. lol

MLIFTgM.gif

#11 Nax5

Nax5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 12:24 AM

Girlfriend loves Zoo Tycoon so we bought this when it was still exclusive to Walmart. The game is stinking pile. To say the least. Even the gf hated it.

#12 Wolfpup

Wolfpup

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 02:20 PM

Girlfriend loves Zoo Tycoon so we bought this when it was still exclusive to Walmart. The game is stinking pile. To say the least. Even the gf hated it.

That's really a shame.  IGN gave it a bad review too (or a bad review on their 5=0 scale LOL). 

This had the potential to be one of the most interesting early...well now current gen games :-/

Please help cure diseases like cancer and Parkinson's by running Folding @ Home! :)
Recent games, Netflix Scale:
[LIST]

Posted Image

#13 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 03:36 PM

Has the XONE game been released yet? I just checked Best Buy and it shows a release date of 3-11-14.

#14 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 04:28 PM

Only at Walmart

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Titanfall  :360: Batman: Arkham Origins   :ps3: Ni No Kuni    :3ds:-Pok√©mon X, Zelda:ALBW (FC-0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#15 Rodster

Rodster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 05:02 PM

Thanks Brother Daz

#16 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 12:26 PM

That's the only X1 game I didn't pick up. Picked up the other items though. I'm hoping they stock the accessories/system at some point before I leave retail.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube