Best place to buy 64gb memory card?

kme06d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've been wavering on getting the 64gb card, but I'm tired of switching cards  to play all my games, so I'm just going to bite the bullet. Right now, I'm seeing prices well over $100. I checked out both Amazon and PlayAsia.  Is there anywhere that sells it cheaper? I need a card that's compatible with the US Vita and I will only buy it from a site if they accept Paypal. Thanks!

[quote name="blume3" post="11552289" timestamp="1393184561"]Japan.

But you probably already knew that :)[/quote]

Thanks! Big help there. Lol

I actually was able to get one from Amazon with Prime shipping for $118. Not the best price, but I don't have to wait a month to get it.

I got mine from yesasia for about $96. There's a coupon for $3 off you can find if u google. The free shipping speed is slow but if you want it fast you can upgrade it

I got mine from yesasia for about $96. There's a coupon for $3 off you can find if u google. The free shipping speed is slow but if you want it fast you can upgrade it
I just ordered from them about a week and a half ago and my card just arrived. Shipping went from the 28th to today, using their free shipping. Included a tracking number and was packed in a bubble mailer with the item wrapped in bubble wrap.

I just ordered from them about a week and a half ago and my card just arrived. Shipping went from the 28th to today, using their free shipping. Included a tracking number and was packed in a bubble mailer with the item wrapped in bubble wrap.
There was a insane amount of bubble wrap on mine. Like, I'm pretty sure the package could have been ran over by a tank and the memory card would have been fine amount of bubble wrap.

I just transfer games onto my PS3 and go back and forth. I wish I had a bigger memory card than 8 GB but I can't complain since it came with the system.

Well comes out to 85 shipped from superufo, but i was wondering if there was a coupon since it has a place to out in promo code

evu9eted.jpg

Picked these up at a shop in DTLA

[quote name="Supplice" post="11822727" timestamp="1402184515"]They do have promo codes, but the ones I usually receive are from prior purchases. :)[/quote]

Ahh ic, good ones?? I might order some ps4 controllers

got one from Gamestop. $129 but it was $116 with my PRO membership. I had some trade in credit so I got it a lot cheaper.

[quote name="blume3" post="11824596" timestamp="1402263963"]That pink is clean. I've had two of the bigger vitas, I got the slim bundle w/ Borderlands. Kind of weird that they haven't got the color vitas in the US yet.[/quote]

Yeah but im sure they will anounce the release at E3, atleast the red and blue, which is a new release i beleive, seing as most stuff they release here is red or blue, seems plausable. 64gb card has to release here, ppl need bigger cards for dlc

superufo still the cheapest place for a 64GB?  I almost filled up my last one & more games are a-coming.

bread's done
Back