ouya

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 boylover

boylover

Vampire Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

There's this game called Saturday Morning RPG on OUYA, you should totally buy it. I'm not biased or anything...

If you have friends to game with (and don't want to wait for the Steam/PS4 version), you should also pick up TowerFall. It's pretty great.

What, did you help work on that game? What's it like?

And is TowerFall fun as a solo game too? I probably won't invest in a second controller. And I don't have a PS4 or gaming PC either.

#32 Doomstink

Doomstink

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:26 AM

What, did you help work on that game? What's it like?

And is TowerFall fun as a solo game too? I probably won't invest in a second controller. And I don't have a PS4 or gaming PC either.

You can use wired 360 controllers and Bluetooth controllers (like PS3 controllers) with Ouya so you don't need to buy another official pad. TowerFall has no real single player mode- but it's a blast with 3-4 players.

As for Saturday Morning RPG-- yep, I was lead programmer and designer. It is a JRPG inspired by Saturday morning cartoons, with a Paper Mario like combat system.

#33 boylover

boylover

Vampire Killer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:56 AM

I'll give it a try, but if it sucks then I'm gonna blast your Metacritic user review scores. :P

#34 mandud3

mandud3

Posted 21 February 2014 - 03:58 PM

Got my ouya from stacksocial on Wednesday. Used up all my credit. Bought vs mode for the amazing frog?, Sonic 4 episode 1, Saturday Morning RPG(hilarious by the way), Final Fantasy III(8 bucks this weekend), Fist of Awesome.