• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 02:30 AM

http://www.amazon.co...m=ANVK77U6ENO4B

I saw this mentioned in the Amazon Warehouse threads so I thought I'd share with others who don't check out that thread. It's through Pay-Half. Amazon lists them as a new seller. Huge delivery window though. I took a risk and used my Amazon credit so I see no harm in trying them out.

They have a lot of other games including lightning returns at pretty good discounts too.

I'll keep you all updated on my experience with this!

#2 inspiredcharmy

inspiredcharmy

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

Just bought one OP. I was using my boyfriend's credit card for the transaction.

Wonder if this works, since I missed the Collector's Edition sale. They are all sold out in New York.

#3 jrr6415sun

jrr6415sun

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:16 AM

what is pay-half? good luck with that

#4 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

I really want this game and want to support them making the gamesn they used to make! aka good games!

#5 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Yeah... a just launched seller selling a hot item under MSRP...  I bet these are coming from Taiwan.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#6 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:17 AM

I've got my fingers crossed!

#7 inspiredcharmy

inspiredcharmy

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:19 AM

Taiwan? Is this game imported? If it is, then it is not playable, since my 3DS is region-locked to America only. 

#8 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:20 AM

Huh?

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#9 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:21 AM

It's the us version. the taiwan comment is in reference to not trusting the seller

#10 inspiredcharmy

inspiredcharmy

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:24 AM

Really? I did not know, since I usually buy games from Amazon (their website and third party sellers), Best Buy, and Gamestop, and none of them mentioned being from Taiwan or any reference from it. Thanks for the reference through, therelish.

#11 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:27 AM

I personally believe it's legit and not a Taiwanese copy haha. I dunno what Amazon's stance is on 3rd party sellers if I get screwed but I'm not concerned

#12 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:30 AM

Taiwan? Is this game imported? If it is, then it is not playable, since my 3DS is region-locked to America only. 

More that I'm expecting them to be counterfeit or a rock.  Hope it works out for those taking the plunge but not for me.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#13 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:35 AM

if you have gamer unlocked at best buy this will qualify for free shipping and be only $31.99 +taxes at best buy so this is about the same price as best buy if you have gamers unlocked

#14 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:37 AM

Yeah this is super sketchy.

If you are feeling brave they have A Link Between Worlds for $24 + shipping and Lightning Returns for $38 + shipping.

You know what they say about things that look too good to be true... 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#15 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

I think Amazon will reimburse me if I open a box with a shiny rock inside haha

#16 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

If you are feeling brave they have A Link Between Worlds for $24 + shipping and Lightning Returns for $38 + shipping.

Yeah, there's either something wrong with this picture or this guy is willing to eat his hat to establish some feedback or something.

#17 Twitter

Twitter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:39 AM

Just bought one, thanks OP. I used the credit card I found yesterday so it's not much of a risk.

#18 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

http://www.amazon.co...odeId=200783670

Looks like Amazon's A to Z guarantee is going to protect me from Taiwanese rocks :p

#19 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:43 AM

Just bought one, thanks OP. I used the credit card I found yesterday so it's not much of a risk.

Did you find it in someone's ass while in prison? Lol

xivpads.png

#20 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:44 AM

they also have Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Xbox 360 (Cable Included) for $31.22 +shipping but honestly I wouldn't trust buying from this seller to many odd prices and all these people saying amazon will protect them or refund them if it go wrong let not forget the bravely default damage collector sets a lot of people received and got reimbursed on or partially refunded on my opinion is if any people who complained last week to amazon about their bravely default preorder being damaged last week and then they order one these games and get ripped off I doubt amazon will have their back cause it will be two issues in such a short amount of time and might arouse suspicions with amazon just saying

#21 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

Ordered five games from them. They seem like a reliable source.

#22 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:46 AM

they also have Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Xbox 360 (Cable Included) for $31.22 +shipping but honestly I wouldn't trust buying from this seller to many odd prices and all these people saying amazon will protect them or refund them if it go wrong let not forget the bravely default damage collector sets a lot of people received and got reimbursed on or partially refunded on my opinion is if any people who complained last week to amazon about their bravely default preorder being damaged last week and then they order one these games and get ripped off I doubt amazon will have their back cause it will be two issues in such a short amount of time and might arouse suspicions with amazon just saying

They probably ordered dozens of CEs from Amazon, got them all in, complained, got them all for free and decided to sell the games?  Seems logical right? :whee:

#23 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:48 AM

I'm on the edge of my seat with this deal!

#24 inspiredcharmy

inspiredcharmy

Posted 14 February 2014 - 04:44 AM

Hope this works and it looks like Pay-half still has the games in stock. Wonder how many copies they have before selling out, especially Zelda: A Link to the Past and Lightning Returns?

#25 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:05 AM

SCAM

[DVDs=727] [VGs=434

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#26 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:18 AM

Watch everyone receive a resealed empty case of which ever game they ordered lol just saying

#27 MRW2276

MRW2276

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:22 AM

Why does the $25 vita on ebay that turned out to be a coin come to mind?;-)

#28 EeveeFanboy

EeveeFanboy

Likes Eevee too much

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

I took the plunge. Ordered Zelda and Bravely Default. I feel pretty safe with Amazon's customer service at least. Seems like it would be hard to counterfeit either of these games since they come with Club Nintendo points.

Posted Image

#29 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:50 AM

You guys aren't going to be scammed out of money, but this will definitely be a giant waste of your time and a little pain in the ass dealing with amazon cs. 

No way this is legit to be perfectly clear. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#30 threlish

threlish

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 February 2014 - 05:59 AM

I'd bet money this is legit. I can feel it!