Bravely Default for 32.xx after shipping

threlish

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Bravely-Default-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B00GV4V8XC/ref=aag_m_pw_dp?ie=UTF8&m=ANVK77U6ENO4B

I saw this mentioned in the Amazon Warehouse threads so I thought I'd share with others who don't check out that thread. It's through Pay-Half. Amazon lists them as a new seller. Huge delivery window though. I took a risk and used my Amazon credit so I see no harm in trying them out.

They have a lot of other games including lightning returns at pretty good discounts too.

I'll keep you all updated on my experience with this!

Just bought one OP. I was using my boyfriend's credit card for the transaction.

Wonder if this works, since I missed the Collector's Edition sale. They are all sold out in New York.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want this game and want to support them making the gamesn they used to make! aka good games!

Really? I did not know, since I usually buy games from Amazon (their website and third party sellers), Best Buy, and Gamestop, and none of them mentioned being from Taiwan or any reference from it. Thanks for the reference through, therelish.

I personally believe it's legit and not a Taiwanese copy haha. I dunno what Amazon's stance is on 3rd party sellers if I get screwed but I'm not concerned

if you have gamer unlocked at best buy this will qualify for free shipping and be only $31.99 +taxes at best buy so this is about the same price as best buy if you have gamers unlocked

Yeah this is super sketchy.

If you are feeling brave they have A Link Between Worlds for $24 + shipping and Lightning Returns for $38 + shipping.

You know what they say about things that look too good to be true... 

If you are feeling brave they have A Link Between Worlds for $24 + shipping and Lightning Returns for $38 + shipping.

Yeah, there's either something wrong with this picture or this guy is willing to eat his hat to establish some feedback or something.

they also have Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Xbox 360 (Cable Included) for $31.22 +shipping but honestly I wouldn't trust buying from this seller to many odd prices and all these people saying amazon will protect them or refund them if it go wrong let not forget the bravely default damage collector sets a lot of people received and got reimbursed on or partially refunded on my opinion is if any people who complained last week to amazon about their bravely default preorder being damaged last week and then they order one these games and get ripped off I doubt amazon will have their back cause it will be two issues in such a short amount of time and might arouse suspicions with amazon just saying

Ordered five games from them. They seem like a reliable source.

they also have Rocksmith 2014 Edition - Xbox 360 (Cable Included) for $31.22 +shipping but honestly I wouldn't trust buying from this seller to many odd prices and all these people saying amazon will protect them or refund them if it go wrong let not forget the bravely default damage collector sets a lot of people received and got reimbursed on or partially refunded on my opinion is if any people who complained last week to amazon about their bravely default preorder being damaged last week and then they order one these games and get ripped off I doubt amazon will have their back cause it will be two issues in such a short amount of time and might arouse suspicions with amazon just saying
They probably ordered dozens of CEs from Amazon, got them all in, complained, got them all for free and decided to sell the games? Seems logical right? :whee:

Hope this works and it looks like Pay-half still has the games in stock. Wonder how many copies they have before selling out, especially Zelda: A Link to the Past and Lightning Returns?

I took the plunge. Ordered Zelda and Bravely Default. I feel pretty safe with Amazon's customer service at least. Seems like it would be hard to counterfeit either of these games since they come with Club Nintendo points.

You guys aren't going to be scammed out of money, but this will definitely be a giant waste of your time and a little pain in the ass dealing with amazon cs. 

No way this is legit to be perfectly clear. 

You're protected from losing your money, but not protected from having to waste a whole lot of time to get it back. Just to start things off, the seller will probably wait until you file a case to ship you anything at all, at which point they'll probably ship you an empty envelope. You have to open another case when your item "was not as described", so that your money, which has been in limbo for a few weeks at this point, is finally returned.

Sadly this is enough time for them to usually pocket the first Amazon disbursement and run, so your contribution to this scam isn't even a victimless crime, and that's not counting the loss of your own time.

This is a scam. You have been warned.

we should all have more faith in this seller, maybe these are all just stolen games
I was thinking that but wasn't going to say it. That's one savvy thief though since most just dump their stuff off at GS for cash and make it easier for the police to catch them.

Just bought one OP. I was using my boyfriend's credit card for the transaction.

Wonder if this works, since I missed the Collector's Edition sale. They are all sold out in New York.
Lol... I like this gal here. Sees item she wants. First reaction: grab boyfriend's credit card out of his wallet ;)

Ouch! My order was also canceled, so you should not feel too bad, threlish. Wonder if the seller sold out his copies to an outside source that is not related to Amazon? Wonder if anyone else took the plunge and got canceled, too?

As for using my boyfriend's credit card, he allows me to access his entire account, password, pin, secret code, and etc, since I do not have a credit card of my own (I tend to overspend on games and books, while he does the saving), but I could sneak his credit card and use it as long as there is enough balance to pay for the bills.

bread's done
Back