Strider Free on Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXRider

CAGiversary!
Please delete if this shouldnt be here but ive seen it with Injustice and AC3 before so....

http://levelsave.com/strider-remake-releases-early-free/

First, add someone who owns Stryder (we tested it with the gamertag PAULINK) and compare games.

Find Stryder in there games library, click on it to view more then click “Play”

You’ll be brought to the Xbox One games marketplace, where you can then download and play the unreleased upcoming game 100% free.

No word on how long this will work or if Microsoft will be taking it down, but if you want it, grab it while you still can.

umm, so you can download an unreleased game for less than what the actual price is?

if you want banned, by all means take advantage of this. :dunce: otherwise, I would not bother.

edit- I love that there are 62 "guest" viewing this. sign up for an account for fuck sake ya pogue!

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloading now. I don't see how they have any grounds to ban anyone for this. Nothing was obtained illegally or done illegally. It was downloaded from their store on their dashboard with no regional adjustments made to any account.

Don't do it, they ban accounts when people take advantage of errors like this.
I don't recall anyone being banned for getting a free game available in their own region. I could be wrong, I suppose, but nobody got banned when Guardian of Light was free for silver members a while back.

You're going to want to go ahead and lock this thread OP. There's a BIG difference between free on the marketplace and finding a loophole that forces the game download to your system for free. Don't think they won't ban you for that crap. I hope you enjoy your new $500 doorstop.

You should also note that the first line of the article you linked to warns that people have been banned for pulling these shinanigans in the past.

Thanks, but no thanks. I came in expecting a pricing error, I'm leaving with the satisfaction of a knowing I'm avoiding a bannable theft.

I don't recall anyone being banned for getting a free game available in their own region. I could be wrong, I suppose, but nobody got banned when Guardian of Light was free for silver members a while back.
well, it is an unreleased game which would make me feel not right about it. but if folks want to risk it then go ahead.

Downloading now. I don't see how they have any grounds to ban anyone for this. Nothing was obtained illegally or done illegally. It was downloaded from their store on their dashboard with no regional adjustments made to any account.
I said the samething when I downloaded rayman legends.

One xbox banned later I'm never doing that again

What with all the system exploits today I seen another post earlier about a guy who got ps+ for free on playstation whose subscription runs all the way to the year 2035 I spend to much on my games and systems to get them ban and rendered useless especially this early into the new gen of systems

well, it is an unreleased game which would make me feel not right about it. but if folks want to risk it then go ahead.
Yeah I guess I didn't read the post closely enough to understand how big of a loophole this is. Probably best to avoid it.

What with all the system exploits today I seen another post earlier about a guy who got ps+ for free on playstation whose subscription runs all the way to the year 2035 I spend to much on my games and systems to get them ban and rendered useless especially this early into the new gen of systems
punctuation dood. utilize that skill.

crazy story though.

I said the samething when I downloaded rayman legends.

One xbox banned later I'm never doing that again
I said that same thing about Rayman Legends.

And I still have it and play it and Injustice on the regular no problems.

Gonna get this Strider for free, I'm not worried.

I said that same thing about Rayman Legends.

And I still have it and play it on the regular no problems.

Gonna get this Strider for free, I'm not worried.
You can't play titanfall on a banned xbox one. LOLOL

If your xbox gets banned, buy one off amazon, swap it out, and return it.  This is ridiculous North Korean style MS policy.  It doesn't matter if it's a free  game or you don't think it's right.  Corporations should not have 1 strike equate to stealing your entire library.

If your xbox gets banned, buy one off amazon, swap it out, and return it. This is ridiculous North Korean style MS policy. It doesn't matter if it's a free game or you don't think it's right. Corporations should not have 1 strike equate to stealing your entire library.
Great idea. Screw the next guy because you wanted a free game.

Since we are on the subject of free things. My free Titanfall beta code just sold for $65 on ebay. Go get rid of them while they're hot.

[quote name="kickrockz713" post="11525416" timestamp="1392354060"]Since we are on the subject of free things. My free Titanfall beta code just sold for $65 on ebay. Go get rid of them while they're hot.[/quote]

Wow...

Since we are on the subject of free things. My free Titanfall beta code just sold for $65 on ebay. Go get rid of them while they're hot.
that's almost as crazy as someone downloading a "free" game before the official release and not expecting some kind of repercussion.

or crazy like there are 71 "guest" viewing this thread

It's... so tempting.

I just don't understand why they'd ban me since I'm not really exploiting anything (okay maybe I am), just seems a bit ridiculous.

It's... so tempting.

I just don't understand why they'd ban me since I'm not really exploiting anything (okay maybe I am), just seems a bit ridiculous.
You are exploiting a loophole. If it was listed in the store and easily seen for $0 ok that's one thing. But this requires finding someone who legally has it "beta tester or developer or something" and using a work around to get it for free. That's why. Is it MS fault, sure is...but they can do whatever they want if they feel it's justified.

Would it be better to just remove access to those who get the games, sure. But their past has indicated they rather just ban the user and/or console instead of doing the right thing.

Yeah, not worth the risk. I'm pretty sure that my fiance would kill me if I got the Xbox that I didn't pay for banned to download a $15 game for free.

I'd rather give me money to the devs for taking a chance to revive and older and more obscure arcade title anyway, so y'all have fun, and I hope you don't get your Ones banned.

Last time this happened quite a lot of people got banned.... totally not worth it. Microsoft does not care if you lose all your purchases due to their mistake that you take advantage of... and you won't get it back.

What was he doing to get banned from here lol?
My guess is that it's because he called someone a "fucking faggot" in the AWD thread. I then saw that his post got deleted. Now I see him banned over here.

The moral of this story: Don't double F bomb on CAG! ...that and downloading this game for free will most likely get you banned from Xbox Live.

My guess is that it's because he called someone a "fucking faggot" in the AWD thread. I then saw that his post got deleted. Now I see him banned over here.
The moral of this story: Don't double F bomb on CAG! ...that and downloading this game for free will most likely get you banned from Xbox Live.
It ain't the first time he did that. I know he said that towards MAR a couple weeks ago in the AWD thread. Mods had enough.

I get the allure of getting the game for free but the risk is not worth the reward. I'll just continue playing the Titanfall Beta and I'll pick this up when it's legitimately available next week.

I've downloaded every free 360 downloadable game there is and I'm one of the lucky ones that haven't got banned.  But even after winning an Xbox One free thanks to Slurpee contest, I don't want to risk anything anymore.  So only works with Stryder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back