Photo
* * * * - 2 votes

Cheap Limited/Collector's Editions (Xbox 360)

Xbox 360 Bestbuy Target Kmart

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:08 AM

That's too bad about Skyrim, because that box is really nice. I display the empty box under my gaming TV.

I received my three cheap CE's between yesterday and today, thanks to this thread. Arkham Asylum, Forza and Riptide.
Appreciate the info, those were CE's that I had been wanting to add to my collection for some time.

#62 Awkward1099

Awkward1099

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 02:47 AM

That's too bad about Skyrim, because that box is really nice. I display the empty box under my gaming TV.

I received my three cheap CE's between yesterday and today, thanks to this thread. Arkham Asylum, Forza and Riptide.
Appreciate the info, those were CE's that I had been wanting to add to my collection for some time.

Did you receive yours in a box(es)?

#63 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 04:35 AM

I remember buying Skyrim CE when newegg had it on sale. I dont remember how much, but the CE is great. I say one of the best CE ever. Anyone know what's a decent price for Saints Row 4 Generation CE? Is it worth getting? How's the CE stuff?

I was also thinking of getting Forza 4 CE. What price would all of u get this game for?

Feedback is welcome. Thanks CAG

#64 Zygote

Zygote

Yu are the One

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:25 PM

Any American going to Canada would want to pick up the $25 Assassins Creed 3 III collectors edition for PS3 or 360 thats in the EBgames store.

"Do not scorn the weak cub - he may become a brutal tiger"
Ancient Mongolian Proverb

#65 ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13

Feel The Pain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 May 2014 - 06:34 PM

Any American going to Canada would want to pick up the $25 Assassins Creed 3 III collectors edition for PS3 or 360 thats in the EBgames store.

I live near Detroit MI and the Detroit/Windsor border is literally a 10 minute drive for me. I might just go over to Canada this weekend if the EB close to the border has this. Otherwise, a Target near me has it discounted to ~$70. I'm considering it given the cool shit it comes with (mainly the flag and statue)

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13.png

ORGAN1ZAT10N+13.png

Buy/Sell/Trade List http://cheapassgamer...ad.php?t=277132