Amazon Video Games Gold Box 2/18

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Received an email this morning saying there would be a Video Games Gold Box on 2/18...you all know the drill! Not expecting anything great but worth keeping an eye on.

Didn't see another thread so my apologies if this is a duplicate.

Why is everyone bagging on Zumba when you know in your heart of hearts that the featured deal is going to be Fighter Within!?

I see in some other threads that American Test Kitchen is a pretty popular game.  Since I have some Amazon credit, I hope that goes on sale.  :)

Hopefully there are some more Zumba games! :D/
tumblr_mgbi72n9nD1qipprio1_400.gif

Lightning Returns ps3 for $40ish would be great. I'll do a price adjustment or return/rebuy at Best Buy since I bought their sweet ce guide bundle on Wednesday.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really, really, really, hope it is the 2007 PS3 exclusive, Haze. That is by far the best game for the PS3/360 console generation.

I mean, the game's story is arguably the best in video game history, topping out recent release like The Last of Us more than seven years later. Problem is, nobody is selling their copy and the game's value has skyrocketed as a result.

Hoping the Gold Box features Haze at a reasonable price.

Check out this amazing trailer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LydFtrGd9JE

Even more inadvertently hilarious than the trailer itself are the 5 year old comments arguing about whether it's going to be better than Halo or not.
So true lol ... I remember all the hype around that game prior to release and then ... a big fat 5 (or was it 4?) out of 10.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $40 confirmed. Just saw it pop up as a future lightning deal, starting at 3AM EST. So that's your deal of the day, folks.

Only hoping for Splintercell Blacklist or Saints Row 4 which I think are realistic.

Whichever one doesn't go on sale, Ill just buy at Target when I return Arkham Origins that I bought in a b2g1 sale back in November.

Only hoping for Splintercell Blacklist or Saints Row 4 which I think are realistic.

Whichever one doesn't go on sale, Ill just buy at Target when I return Arkham Origins that I bought in a b2g1 sale back in November.
Saints row iv is $20 at best buy now with free gamer club coupon or $14 with gcu & coupon

I really, really, really, hope it is the 2007 PS3 exclusive, Haze. That is by far the best game for the PS3/360 console generation.

I mean, the game's story is arguably the best in video game history, topping out recent release like The Last of Us more than seven years later. Problem is, nobody is selling their copy and the game's value has skyrocketed as a result.

Hoping the Gold Box features Haze at a reasonable price.

Check out this amazing trailer -
My cousin and I bought that game at full-price when it came out. It was the biggest mistake of our lives, and we'll never forget it. I fully bought into all of the magazine previews and hype that Haze was going to be the "Halo killer". Haze is the single solitary reason why I now read reviews before purchasing a game.

Tomb Raider Definitive Edition for $40 confirmed. Just saw it pop up as a future lightning deal, starting at 3AM EST. So that's your deal of the day, folks.

Hmmmm......gotta decide if I wanna buy it and play it again for a quick rental to test it out and get the trophies.......

Well we already know the first deal is going to be Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition for $39.99! Hopefully we see more deals on PS4 and XB1 games :D

$40 Tomb Raider for PS4 and XBone at 3 am EST

Diablo 3 for PC starts at 7 am EST

Ouya at 11 am EST

Saints Row 4 at 1 pm EST

Turtle Beach Marvel Headset at 5 pm EST

No prices, and there may be other stuff, because  nothing interests me today.

Doesn't look like we  get Zumba this time, but I am not giving up hope yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Diable III PC and Saints Row IV are in the upcoming list now. Personally, I'd like to see a deal on Dark Souls II before it releases, but a useful lightning deal for me is pretty rare these days.

bread's done
Back