• Please log in to reply
136 replies to this topic

#1 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:54 AM

On sale now: http://www.bestbuy.c...op-cards-115703

Surprised there's not already a topic.  20% off Nintendo eShop cards again at Best Buy for the release week of DK Tropical Freeze (Feb. 23-Mar. 1).

http://www.gonintend...off-february-23

qY4RRJ1l.jpg

#2 yingfo

yingfo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

Thanks OP I'll definately get one to pick up Inazuma Eleven

#3 ECM

ECM

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:12 AM

Thanks OP! Loaded up on these around XMAS, and will reload again.

#4 Timenice

Timenice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Post the whole ad plus the DVDs

#5 ps2emotions

ps2emotions

8 bit heaven

• CAGiversary!

Anyone know if this will be online as well?

#6 mokmoof

mokmoof

Ooh, good catch, OP!

Not to get greedy, but does anyone know of coupons or offers this could stack with?

Shameless self-promotion: I write words at the Everybody's Talking at Once blog and cast pods on the ETAO Podcast. They're about games, among other things!

#7 Rychy

Rychy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:00 AM

I will want to get Phoenix Wright when I get a 3DS ... do these ever go for a higher % off? Probably should just get one at this sale. 

#8 Deader2818

Deader2818

Flipadelphia!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:13 AM

Guess its time to stock up again.Still have $77 from last time but cant resist more credit!

Selling GTA V and Ghosts Steel book for $10 and the GTA hat for $15

Deader2818.png

#9 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:50 AM

I'm buying enough to have mario kart and the smash bros (3ds/wiiu) games digitally

#10 SevereTireDamage

SevereTireDamage

Broken-$$$$ed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:58 AM

Thanks OP, these sales don't come around often enough.

#11 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:59 AM

Anyone know if this will be online as well?

The last two times they had this offer it was available online as well.

Going to pick up another one of these, there's been more eShop games that I've been interested in than I was expecting so I'm starting to run low already.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#12 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

I still have an unused $35 card from the last sale, but I might pick up a $20 or another $35 one to stockpile. Thanks, OP! :D

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Bulletstorm; MGS2 HD [Snake Tales]  :vita: Limbo; Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/10]: :vita: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (4.5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#13 CommanderShiro

CommanderShiro

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

Thanks for heads up. I'll probably grab at least one card. 

#14 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:03 AM

I passed the last time around, but I think I'll pick up a $50 one this time around.

Posted Image

#15 IamPro

IamPro

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:08 AM

Anyone have an idea how much GBA games are gonna cost on the Wii U? Are they releasing any Pokemon games? 

NoQf2AF.jpg

#16 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:38 AM

Thanks OP! With the dozens of eShop games hitting Wii U and 3DS over the next 60 days, I'll need to pick up another 2 $50 cards. Love me some eShop titles! Shovel Knight, Art of Balance U, Fast Racing Neo, Mighty No 9, Shantae Half Genie Hero, ReVeN, Scram Kitty and His Buddy On Rails, Wooden Sensei... yeah, that's what's up. 

In fact, I've still got $165 eShop balance and 2 unused $50 eShop cards from the last time Best Buy had this sale. I go through eShop money quick, and with GBA games hitting Wii U this April, I'm gonna burn through it even faster. Might be time to just plop down for 6 of these bad boys and get myself set for the next couple years of indies/VC releases.

#17 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:41 AM

Might pick one up and save it for when Pokemon Trozei comes out.Thanks OP.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#18 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:46 AM

Son of a bitch. The one damn time I buy one they go on sale.....whatever, only 2$
Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 kannofan

kannofan

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:48 AM

I've had an unredeemed $50 eShop card for quite a while now. I'm dubious about tying anything financial to my console rather than my account, especially a portable console. With the new Nintendo accounts, are purchases still tied to consoles or are they now tied to accounts? I'd love to be excited about this...but I won't be until Nintendo gets its act together.

#20 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 05:54 AM

I was really rethinking my decision to buy a bunch of cards last time but I ended up blowing through that balance in no time.

Never thought I'd be down to buy even more cards.

These are too good to pass up, glad there's another sale.  20% off is a pretty damn good discount for digital stuff that potentially can have even more discounts from the publishers. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#21 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:23 AM

I still have tons of credit from the December sales, as I figured we may never see 20% discount on essentially "cash" (if you were planning to buy stuff digitally, anyways) again.  Probably won't add to the unredeemed cards unless they throw in another GC with $100 purchase deal again.  That was insane! :lol

With the new Nintendo accounts, are purchases still tied to consoles or are they now tied to accounts?

NNIDs should be used to tie games to an account on the next consoles.  They're still tied to the hardware/account now.  If you lose your system, contact Nintendo, and they may be able to transfer it just over the phone.  If not, filing a police report for lost property and sending that to Nintendo will get you access to your games back (no saves, though).

#22 peruvian_001

peruvian_001

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

WELP, bout to go in for $80 and $100 credit again, feels GREAT MAN. If only I had that @Gamer coupon, then I could get Rayman Legend for like 15 also haha

I BELIEVE IN YOU

Watch me and my buddy stream classic games:

TwitchTV

Follow me on twitter to get updates about when we'll be streaming:

@Peru_el_Campeon

#23 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:24 AM

Was just realizing yesterday that I had redeemed and spent nearly $100 worth of eShop credit from the last time they did this and needed more..

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: Wolfenstein 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#24 KumaBear

KumaBear

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:27 AM

Just in time for those new digital releases too! I swore to only buy Ace Attorney and ended up grabbing another card for Pushmo. Time for a refill. XD

#25 LifeMakesMeLOL

LifeMakesMeLOL

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:54 AM

Neat. I'll probably pick up a $50 card for $40.

E2xQaEU.gif

Currently Playing

Spoiler
Backlog
Spoiler

#26 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 08:49 AM

I will want to get Phoenix Wright when I get a 3DS ... do these ever go for a higher % off? Probably should just one at this sale. 

No these never go higher than this off and BB has pretty much been the only retailer to ever discount them. I think Target did once and only on the small amounts, not all.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#27 utopianmachine

utopianmachine

Deal Ninja

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:03 AM

Excellent. Will get at least another $50 card. That Inazuma 11 game is calling me, and Pokemon Trozei comes out next month.

#28 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:05 AM

I will want to get Phoenix Wright when I get a 3DS ... do these ever go for a higher % off? Probably should just one at this sale. 

i'm going to pick up PW as well :grouphug:

thanks op

#29 UlysisAM

UlysisAM

'Nuff Said...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 11:21 AM

Anyone have an idea how much GBA games are gonna cost on the Wii U? Are they releasing any Pokemon games? 

Probably $10,  maybe even $12 because Nintendo.

#30 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:09 PM

:( if only they'd give better eshop sales on non-shovelware, indie and old school games. I'm tired of trine 2, pacman and the ghostly adventure and mighty switch force going on sale every other week. >{ I want the AAA titles on sale.