Beyond: Two Souls (PS3) $24.99 at Best Buy - Amazon pricematched

DaManWitDaPlan

CAGiversary!
Hey all. I went to buy Beyond a little while ago at Bestbuy.com, and noticed that when accessing the store page, the game rings up at $24.99. I saw the deal earlier this week for $29.99 (as it still shows in BB search results), but the store page and checkout mark it up as $24.99.

Not sure how long this will last, as the page just says "Deal ends today". Also, I didn't see anything else about this but if it's a repost let me know.

Cheers!

Edit: Amazon has price-matched

Last edited by a moderator:
No it shows on the item page itself $25.  GCU takes it down to $19.99 in my cart.

You guys could have clicked the link and seen that ya know.  :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really enjoyed this game.I thought story was amazing. Definitely unconventional and it had me engaged beginning to end. Also, it comes off as extremely personal knowing a bit about David Cage's personal life.

I rented it at a redbox and powered through it in a day. I'd say it's worth $25 though. especially to show the developers some support.

well considering lighting returns' pretty bad reviews I'd say Beyond. I'm waiting to snag returns for around $20.

The game's got a 70 metacritic :/ it's not THAT bad. Especially sort of a no brainer if you're a Quantic Dream fan. This is the lowest price it's ever been at a major retailer (as far as I know). Can't we all just get along and enjoy the games we enjoy? :)

Tempting ... I know I won't play it any time soon though, so maybe I'll just wait out a lower price. 

bread's done
Back