Best Buy: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Limited Edition (PS3) $49.99

$16 for Halo 4 GotY isn't bad but seeing as I already have the Halo 4 LE, I'll pass. Not to mention the game is pretty awful. Such a let down.

Thank you htz, nIce deals. Went ahead and grabbed both.  Helps offset the cost of picking up Revengeance LE day 1.

couldn't pull the trigger on metal gear... i'm worried il get a busted plasma lamp due to shipping. grrr

The Metal Gear LE, is $40 with gamer club unlocked. Thanks op.

Last edited by a moderator:
In for 1 Halo 4 GOTY for my son.  It wasn't a really high-priority purchase because it's really been a seldom-played game for him after I initially overpaid for the LE on release.  I just get to save some $$ on the stinkin' add-ons, so a better deal overall.  Thanks again, htz.

For those who have the lamp how is it? Is it worth the 40?
I'm valuing the game at $10 so basically $30 for the lamp and extras, I think the biggest thing everybody needs to worry about is this thing arriving undamaged. I think it's cool but defiantly glad I didn't pay $150 for it and big fat LOL to all the "it's going to be rare" speculators.

I'm glad I didn't pay 150
Either. Lol. Yeah that's one thing I'm worried about. Arriving damaged. If that's the case might as well return it for a refund. Could we return in store?

Either. Lol. Yeah that's one thing I'm worried about. Arriving damaged. If that's the case might as well return it for a refund. Could we return in store?
Yes, I believe they can also re-order if available as well. Just make sure you do it with in the time frame, I'm not sure what level you are at Best Buy but most of us here are at least Elite which nets you 30 days.

I'm valuing the game at $10 so basically $30 for the lamp and extras, I think the biggest thing everybody needs to worry about is this thing arriving undamaged. I think it's cool but defiantly glad I didn't pay $150 for it and big fat LOL to all the "it's going to be rare" speculators.
I would actually value the game even a little higher, like $15-20, if it's the PS3 version since it hasn't had the sub-$10 sales like it has on 360.

Yeah you can return in store no problem.

Would the 4 GOTY be worth it at that price if you already have the game? 

How much would all the stuff it comes with cost separately? 

The case doesn't really matter to me, as I have the Halo 4 steel book. So dunno if it's worth it.

Would best buy take trade ins without the case? 

I know, if only i had seen this like 20 minutes ago haha.  I have a 5$ coupon and unlocked - that would have been a great pickup for 11.xx!

Oh well, i have a pile from Kansas City to Shanghai so it is no real loss. 

bread's done
Back