• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 cyko

cyko

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:00 PM

http://www.bestbuy.c...-games-20140215

Sale goes through Monday. Not much here compared to last year, but Epic Mickey 2 for $4.99 isn't bad. 3rd party HDMI cables are half off too.

#2 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:06 PM

DX ...you should always do a quick scan of the deal threads in the forum before posting something new. This has been up since last night with several other discounts as well.

#3 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

Repost

cagSig.png515886.png

#4 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

:o snow day. Perfect weekend to take advantage of ordering online with free expedited shipping.. >{ and soon I shall build my snowman army.. this world is mine for that taking

#5 cyko

cyko

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 01:21 PM

Bah. i searched for best buy sale and only found the metal gear/ halo thread.

#6 mitchondria

mitchondria

Climbin in Yo Window

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 02:07 PM

Why does the 360/ps3 versions never go on sale?

540841.png

#7 doug_brit

doug_brit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:07 PM

I feel bad that I had to buy Darksiders 2 used, but it is crazy msrp in store and on PSN. I guess its due to THQ going down, but $40 for a game that old as a sale? I guess I can't support the dev no matter what because its been left to die series. That makes me sad.

#8 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 February 2014 - 04:11 PM

I feel bad that I had to buy Darksiders 2 used, but it is crazy msrp in store and on PSN. I guess its due to THQ going down, but $40 for a game that old as a sale? I guess I can't support the dev no matter what because its been left to die series. That makes me sad.

It's 16.99 on amazon.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#9 Tvols1480

Tvols1480

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:08 AM

Wouldn't have seen this otherwise, thanks OP!

#10 Osiris11235

Osiris11235

Lord of the Deal

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:27 AM

DX ...you should always do a quick scan of the deal threads in the forum before posting something new. This has been up since last night with several other discounts as well.

@OP - Thanks for the info.  I didn't know about the deal until I saw your thread.

#11 Firefox59

Firefox59

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:33 AM

Like someone said it's been on sale at amazon for awhile. It's also been $12-$9 on the Microsoft store for a month now.

#12 singer07

singer07

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:32 PM

:o snow day. Perfect weekend to take advantage of ordering online with free expedited shipping.. >{ and soon I shall build my snowman army.. this world is mine for that taking

you ok there?

#13 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:49 PM

you ok there?

I don't even know anymore. I gotta avoid gluten.