Only $10 is being taken off when selecting a PS4 game when you buy a DualShock 4 controller

Yeah a saw this on SD earlier.

Deal only works for the three items at ~ $72 before tax if you're GCU

Otherwise the best you can do is a DS4 for $59.99 and either KZ or Knack for $9.99

Update, instead of 1 of each game, you can do 2 copies of one since (I believe at least) Killzone has a higher trade in value

Saw this on uh another site.. and ordered KZSF + DS4.

I ordered it as a PC controller, but I'll eventually get a PS4 as well.

Any idea on what KZSF trades in? Right now it's $20 but they're doing 100% bonus starting Sunday.. could it possibly be $40?

What's funny about it? PS4 game sales, as in copies sold, are very good right now. Would it be better if they sold fewer but kept them full price?
No... I said FIRST PARTY. I've been waiting on an Assassin's Creed 4 PS4 sale and all I ever see are Knack and Killzone going on sale

Saw this on uh another site.. and ordered KZSF + DS4.

I ordered it as a PC controller, but I'll eventually get a PS4 as well.

Any idea on what KZSF trades in? Right now it's $20 but they're doing 100% bonus starting Sunday.. could it possibly be $40?
Possible, but highly unlikely.

I ordered the controller w/ 2 copies of Killzone (trading at $26.xx at Amazon right now.)

Both copies of the game came to the total of $11.99

Not 100% sure what I am doing with them yet, but figured I would lock in the value before it was too late....... and if BB does not lower the base value of the trade, and it is worth more there, then that is an option too.

(But...that runs the risk of being flagged for multiple transaction of the same title from what I can tell.)

I ordered the controller w/ 2 copies of Killzone (trading at $26.xx at Amazon right now.)

Not 100% sure what I am doing with them yet, but figured I would lock in the value before it was too late....... and if BB does not lower the base value of the trade, and it is worth more there, then that is an option too.

(But...that runs the risk of being flagged for multiple transaction of the same title from what I can tell.)
Or you could go the route of trading into Gamestop get any new game for $9.99 or less with 2 trade ins or even their $10 extra credit with PS4 trade ins (which apparently ends today). Either way, I think Killzone trades in for $28 without PUR.

Last edited by a moderator:
U can also return the DS4 CONTROLLER because it should show has full price

You may get $59.99 in return for the controller, but most likely the price for the games will return to normal prices back on your credit card.

Can anyone else confirm this?
Pay with cash then?

Either way, I'm sure it'll ring up as a "bundle" or something and they won't allow a partial return. But it's BB, so who knows lol

how do you lock in a amazon trade in? never done it before but want to in case best buy values do suck next week and if I don't want to follow through with the amazon trade in cause best buy values are better how do I cancel the amazon trade? and how long do I have to send amazon the game in? sorry for so many questions 1st time dealing with amazon trade in system

how do you lock in a amazon trade in? never done it before but want to in case best buy values do suck next week and if I don't want to follow through with the amazon trade in cause best buy values are better how do I cancel the amazon trade? and how long do I have to send amazon the game in? sorry for so many questions 1st time dealing with amazon trade in system
Go to amazon.com's trade in screen, find your game (search bar is at the top,) then select that you have 2 copies of the game in like new condition. The last I looked they were offering $26.60 each.

From the time you hit 'submit,' you will have exactly 7 days to mail the games to them to receive the credit in your amazon.com account.

If you decide to go another route, then you don't have to do anything and let the trade in expire. Gives you time for Best Buy to ship and for you to receive your games (depending on the shipping method you select,) and explore your options for who is giving the best trade in credit offer.

Go to amazon.com's trade in screen, find your game (search bar is at the top,) then select that you have 2 copies of the game in like new condition. The last I looked they were offering $26.60 each.

From the time you hit 'submit,' you will have exactly 7 days to mail the games to them to receive the credit in your amazon.com account.

If you decide to go another route, then you don't have to do anything and let the trade in expire. Gives you time for Best Buy to ship and for you to receive your games (depending on the shipping method you select,) and explore your options for who is giving the best trade in credit offer.
got it and thanks appreciate the help

Man, basically $23 for a PS4 controller (after trading in 2 Killzones to Amazon) sure is tempting even though I don't have a PS4 yet...

100% trade in bonus starts tomorrow...
If that sticks for Knack/Killzone, it'll mean free DS4 for me! Both have a base of 20 now. Hopefully there's no issue with the trade in values not working tomorrow morning. I've been there on a Sunday, and this guy was waiting literally hours waiting for the prices to flip...really annoying.

Needed an extra DS4 controller. Grabbed all three. Local secret store gives 50+ dollars cash for both of these games used. 28 bucks for a DS4 controller isn't bad. Is knack fun at all? Was thinking of maybe playing it before trading it.

Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back