Best Buy: Saints Row IV (Xbox 360, PS3) $20/$14 Unlocked

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#31 gryphter

gryphter

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:30 PM

can you price match amazon's $29.99, and then use the $20 off coupon on top of that?

#32 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

can you price match amazon's $29.99, and then use the $20 off coupon on top of that?

Probably not. PMs tend to outweigh any other promos, GCU included.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: Akiba's Trip; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [9/21]: :ps3: Just Cause 2 (4.75/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#33 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

It be very ymmv cause that would be consider double dipping and alot managers would tell you pick price match or the coupon one or the other

#34 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

"I'm all for butt stuff" -Munkywawa

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 05:45 PM

I don't own them but they look like they will fit the headset port on the PS Vita/3DS/Dualshock 4...

Cool, thanks for posting.  I'm gonna grab one and test it out on my Vita this afternoon.

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#35 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:26 PM

BTW, don't bother flipping. They are offering $4 trade in on a game they sell for $40 MSRP. =/

They're offering $8 trade-in on a game (100% bonus is active), on a game they have on sale for $20 to anyone willing to sign up for a free gamers club, or $14 for paid members.

It's still not a flip, but 8 vs. 20 sounds a lot better than 4 vs. 40.

#36 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:44 PM

The coupon works for shipped orders; pretty sure the file you open lists in-store only since you're supposed to print that version out and take it in. The offer page specifically says you can go to bestbuy.com to get the game, which is the link I used to buy it. Thanks OP, grabbed a second :360: copy for my wife so we can finally co-op and fuck with each other's Boss.

#37 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:47 PM

They're offering $8 trade-in on a game (100% bonus is active), on a game they have on sale for $20 to anyone willing to sign up for a free gamers club, or $14 for paid members.

It's still not a flip, but 8 vs. 20 sounds a lot better than 4 vs. 40.

Or $8.80 vs $14. =) I realized the 100% bonus is active this week. Instead of getting $6.60 for FF13 (Platinum'd) and XIII-2 (Cause I feel like it's gonna take me a long time again), I can get $10.50 for them. And $21 for AC4 (when I got it for $24 last week) isn't a bad return. I'll have the next 3 and a half days to get it beaten. =)

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#38 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:11 PM

Wow I literally just saw someone pay $60 at GS for it, wish I had seen this deal to tell them about it!

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#39 Groo The Wanderer

Groo The Wanderer

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:12 PM

Great price for a hilarious game.

#40 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:30 PM

Does anyone know if this is the commander in chief edition? How would I got about price matching this in store?
These were made by me:  :xb1:  :ps4:   :vita:
Thank you CheapyD for implementing them.

#41 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

Does anyone know if this is the commander in chief edition? How would I got about price matching this in store?

the only place to get this at the $20/$14 price is at bestbuy stores. it is highly unlikely another other retailer will match this price.

#42 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:56 PM

:o is there a goty version on the way?

#43 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

:o is there a goty version on the way?

most likely, but it will probably be title saints row IV: the full package.

#44 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

most likely, but it will probably be title saints row IV: the full package.

Yep, it's a near certainty that there will be a complete edition. Most likely in time for the holidays (for $60) then late 2015 the complete edition will be $20. That's how they've mostly gone in the past at least. By the time 2015 rolls around almost everyone will be on the next gen and most people wont want to come back to this. If it's like the 3rd, the DLC was fun but completely unnecessary so I wouldn't worry about it.

#45 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

Yep, it's a near certainty that there will be a complete edition. Most likely in time for the holidays (for $60) then late 2015 the complete edition will be $20. That's how they've mostly gone in the past at least. By the time 2015 rolls around almost everyone will be on the next gen and most people wont want to come back to this. If it's like the 3rd, the DLC was fun but completely unnecessary so I wouldn't worry about it.

yeah, i agree the dlc content from the third are not really must have. i had fun just playing the vanilla version of saints row the third.

#46 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:12 PM

yeah, i agree the dlc content from the third are not really must have. i had fun just playing the vanilla version of saints row the third.

IMO unless someone isn't planning on moving to the next gen until 2016 or later they might as well get the current (last) gen games they want to play through now. This year is basically the time to wind the generation down and play through the "must play" games on the bucket list. If expect enticing bundles for holiday 2014 that will convince a lot of people to move on.

This is from someone that not only waited for SR3 Complete but for it to be $20. The 4th is coming out at a time that makes waiting less desirable for most people.

#47 litepink

litepink

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:20 PM

And $21 for AC4

$21? Nice! It was $16 last week I believe. 100% panned out in this case. That $21 could pay for SRIV which brings me back on topic.

#48 thelaughingmann

thelaughingmann

Posted 16 February 2014 - 08:41 PM

$21? Nice! It was $16 last week I believe. 100% panned out in this case. That $21 could pay for SRIV which brings me back on topic.

$10 current TiV, another $1 with GCU Sub, and 100% adds on another $10.

http://www.presstartoplay.com/ <- Press Start to Play, a new gaming website with a collective of gamers bringing you live streams, reviews, giveaways, and that good old feeling of enjoying video games. I am giving them a chance. Why aren't you guys? Follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Twitch and even donate to the cause! 

XSkittleKrazyX.png76561198028909821.png

"I do not want to live in a world without laughter. Or macaroni and cheese." PSN: XSkittleKrazyX, Steam: The Laughing Mann, Twitch: TheLaughingMannofAF2

#49 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

the only place to get this at the $20/$14 price is at bestbuy stores. it is highly unlikely another other retailer will match this price.

I meant price matchingit in Best Buy, will it automatically ring up as 20?

#50 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

No you have to print the coupon out for that

#51 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Can't decide if I want to buy this......ahhhhh
:360: Disney Infinity :xb1: Titanfall
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life
:psp: Dragons Crown, more Destiny! Lol

#52 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:24 PM

It has free shipping, why not just order online?

#53 limelight022

limelight022

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:31 PM

I just platinumed The Third today for the second time and Im debating if I wanna wait on IV for fear of over saturation or pull the trigger.

#54 Dante84

Dante84

Posted 16 February 2014 - 11:51 PM

No you have to print the coupon out for that

Yea just did it in store, she entered the coupon manually, no need to print. I can confirm that the commander in chief edition works with this coupon, I cannot say the same for online orders though because I did see a regular edition there as well. Possibly the same SKU. Thanks again OP and good luck CAG's.

#55 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:26 AM

So if we liked the third we should just buy this?!? I just can't decide if I need it with all the new games coming next month.....,bahhhhhh
:ps3: None :ps4: Destiny, inFAMOUS: Second Light, Last of Us: Remastered, Madden 15
:wii: DKC: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World :3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Tomodachi Life

#56 etcrane

etcrane

Winter Is Coming

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

So if we liked the third we should just buy this?!? I just can't decide if I need it with all the new games coming next month.....,bahhhhhh

I would buy it for the first 15 minutes alone ... it's actually pretty funny and plays like 3 with a bunch of cheats / mods turned on as the game progresses. Grabbed a copy and will pick it up tomorrow, although I probably should have just waited for it to hit $10 on Steam.

#57 justinTlME

justinTlME

Mean CAGs P*** me off!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 02:45 AM

I would buy it for the first 15 minutes alone ... it's actually pretty funny and plays like 3 with a bunch of cheats / mods turned on as the game progresses. Grabbed a copy and will pick it up tomorrow, although I probably should have just waited for it to hit $10 on Steam.

Cool thanks. I'll just pull the trigger. This is around the price point I was waiting for, I only debated because of titanfall, thief, south plark, MGS, infamous, all coming out..... I'll just play it when I get to it!

#58 Lord Hamm

Lord Hamm

Give me a Dollar!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:26 PM

Well I bit

If it does go down in price it wont be much less than 14 probably, at least not until a GOTY version appears and that really depends considering this is Deep Silver and not THQ anymore

Posted Image
Posted Image

#59 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

Well I bit

If it does go down in price it wont be much less than 14 probably, at least not until a GOTY version appears and that really depends considering this is Deep Silver and not THQ anymore

if it is anything like saints the THird, it took a long ass time to get a price drop down to below $20.

#60 MetalSlugger

MetalSlugger

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR- suplexrepeat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:43 PM

if it is anything like saints the THird, it took a long ass time to get a price drop down to below $20.

And even then it was YMMV/instant OOS.

I just hope the SRIV complete edition is a disc based install and not a DLC voucher.