Buy 2 Get 1 Free on Disney Infinity figures at Amazon.com

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_24010_112806840_pe_hero/?docId=1001928611&ie=UTF8

Davy Jones - $8.39

Mater - $8.99 GONE

Mike Wazowski - $8.99

Violet - $9.29 $8.99 REDUCED GONE

Sorcerer's Apprentice Mickey - $9.99 $12.99 INCREASED

Captain Barbossa - $12.30 $8.99 REDUCED GONE

Randy - $12.38 GONE

Francesco - $12.67 GONE

Dash - $12.92

Mrs. Incredible - $12.93

Rapunzel - $12.96 $8.99 REDUCED

Woody - $12.96

Jack Skellington - $12.99 GONE

Vanellope - $12.99 $8.99 REDUCED

Wreck-It Ralph - $12.99

EDIT: I am getting the 2nd item free as BOGO. :D

EDIT II: BOGO IS DEAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're interested in any, make sure to submit a lower price to Amazon - the two I did it for less than an hour ago - Rapunzel & Vanellope were both reduced to $8.99 (matching BBY) and I re-bought at B1G1 free.

Thanks for the heads up! Just over $100 spent on Disney infinity and have 19 of them now. Thank you CAG!

$76 - 14 here

$17 - Wii U starter set from Amazon Warehouse

$15 - Cars Playset from Amazon price match

Has anybody ever gotten the figures for display? I still haven't picked up this game yet but kinda tempted to order a few of these just to add to my collection.

I thought the old "colon with a p next to it signifying a smiley face with its tongue out and thus sarcasm" emoticon was universally known.
Guess not.

Has anybody ever gotten the figures for display? I still haven't picked up this game yet but kinda tempted to order a few of these just to add to my collection.
Only one I've ever bought for that reason was the Jack Skellington in the little collector's case from GS. As a whole the figures are decent sized and feel solid (generally put the Skylanders to shame) but still not really "display quality" for the most part.

Got 2 Mickey since that was the only one from the list I am missing, why aren't the lone ranger figures individually sold?

Look at all these thieves...
Dont be surprised when amazon bans your system!
:p
Hahaha that's sig worthy. Amazon banning systems?!? Are they going to use the cyber police to backtrace us?!? Consequences will never be the same if that's the case...

Ah I didn't notice the :p until your follow up comment. That's what the official CAG smilies are for.

Bought Mickey, Repunzel, Woody, and, Jack Skellington for $23 total. How did I do? I know very little about Disney Infinity. I don't even have a Starter Set yet. Am I ever going to find these figures this cheap again? I figured I should buy some now even though I don't have the game because this might be the cheapest I ever see them. Am I wrong?

I don't even know which characters have the best campaigns. I just picked the characters I liked the best.

Edit: I just saw Jack Skellington drop in price to $8.99 and quickly cancelled and reordered Mickey and Jack for $9.99 total. Those are my two favorite characters out of what's available.

What else do you guys recommend I should buy at this price?

Bought Mickey, Repunzel, Woody, and, Jack Skellington for $23 total. How did I do? I know very little about Disney Infinity. I don't even have a Starter Set yet. Am I ever going to find these figures this cheap again? I figured I should buy some now even though I don't have the game because this might be the cheapest I ever see them. Am I wrong?

I don't even know which characters have the best campaigns. I just picked the characters I liked the best.

Edit: I just saw Jack Skellington drop in price to $8.99 and quickly cancelled and reordered Mickey and Jack for $9.99 total. Those are my two favorite characters out of what's available.

What else do you guys recommend I should buy at this price?
Dang have to reorder the one with Jack now. Also you did good, finding the figures for $4.50-6.50 each is the best you will probably ever see them outside of some random clearance years down the road. Watch AWD since the starter packs have popped up for under $20 in the past and will do so again.

In under the wire. With our amz credit, we got $90 worth of figures for $24

Annnnnd they fixed it now.

Thanks. Been needing to round out the incredible family. Does anyone know what the vault door in cars playset has in it? May need to go back and get francesco if it's something awesome.

Ordered two figures for 8.99. Violet and Davy Jones so I can play coop on their play sets. Other than that, individual figures don't interest me as much. Wish here was more selection, wanted Wreck It Ralph, but no other available figure interested me as much. If they had the single Frozen characters or Randall, I'd pick those up.

Dang have to reorder the one with Jack now. Also you did good, finding the figures for $4.50-6.50 each is the best you will probably ever see them outside of some random clearance years down the road. Watch AWD since the starter packs have popped up for under $20 in the past and will do so again.
Thanks Eld. I just said fuck it and bought Mike and Rapunzel just because I like Monsters Inc and Tangled so much. Is there a reason figures like Woody and Wreck it Ralph are $12.99 instead of $8.99? Do they have longer campaigns or something?

Ordered two figures for 8.99. Violet and Davy Jones so I can play coop on their play sets. Other than that, individual figures don't interest me as much. Wish here was more selection, wanted Wreck It Ralph, but no other available figure interested me as much. If they had the single Frozen characters or Randall, I'd pick those up.
I didn't think of that. You need two characters to be able to play coop? Damn that's smart marketing. So because I bought Mike from Monsters Inc, I'll at least have one world to play coop?

Thanks Eld. I just said fuck it and bought Mike and Rapunzel just because I like Monsters Inc and Tangled so much. Is there a reason figures like Woody and Wreck it Ralph are $12.99 instead of $8.99? Do they have longer campaigns or something?
They're newer and from popular movies.

Wish I saw this earlier... unlike most people doing this glitch I actually have small kids that play the game and would have very much enjoyed Ralph and Mickey...oh well.

Gareee, on 16 Feb 2014 - 11:10 AM, said:
In under the wire. With our amz credit, we got $90 worth of figures for $24

Annnnnd they fixed it now.
EDIT: its only working now if you order figures in pairs.. if you try to order 4 or more, it adjusts for the b2g1.

Well I'm not the one who first said it was fixed was just repeating... yes I see it's still working tried it myself because looked like it was still working for others.

And bitter isn't exactly the word so much as is embarrassed for others...

Extremely well. The best deals I've seen to this point have typically been Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Buy 1 Get 1 50% off or some other similar promotion (works out to ~25% off each of the figures involved in either sale). The Buy 1 Get 1 Free glitch that Amazon had works out to ~50% off, and then you throw in those reduced prices on top of that and dang. Probably the best deal for a long time to come, besides random clearance or something similar.

I have the starter set but haven't played yet it in my backlog still but might pick two figures up though I want Mickey Mouse what is a 2nd one same price as mickey to get? Any recommendations?

Well I'm not the one who first said it was fixed was just repeating... yes I see it's still working tried it myself because looked like it was still working for others.

And bitter isn't exactly the word so much as is embarrassed for others...
I'm buying them for for inner child. He's a diehard Disney fan. I also bought him every official Disney animated film released on bluray so far.

bread's done
Back