TRU B&M - Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze $10 GC w/ purchase

theflicker

CAGiversary!
6eta7u3a.jpg

Best deal I've seen so far.

Valid 2/16 - 2/22

AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY, 2/21

WOW! FREE Shipping When You Purchase Online!
*Offer available in store only. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Promotional Gift Card valid beginning 6 hours after activation and expires 5/3/14, except where prohibited. Limit one Promotional Gift Card per customer. Offer expires 2/22/14. See card for Terms & Conditions. See store or Toysrus.com/helpdesk for return policy details concerning this promotion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal, but as a GCU best buy member I preordered for $42 :)

"wow" to free shipping? That's pretty much a given nowadays when it comes to game retailers selling new games.

lastly, it's Tropical "Freeze"

-_-

Eh em, you mean Tropical Freeze, right? Not Tropical Breeze ;)

I already ordered Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze from Toys R Us back when they had a Buy 1 Get 1 40% Off sale which included pre orders. Stocked up on 6 Wii U pre orders and 2 3DS pre orders at the time. Only games I'm still waiting on is this one and Watch Dogs (might be a little while on that one, but I'm a patient man).

But I decided I didn't want to wait for the game to ship, so I pre ordered at Gamestop as well. I'm taking off work Friday and picking up my copy in the morning, then playing all weekend. I'll keep the TRU copy sealed, seeing I'm a huge fan of the franchise and a collector.

Great deal though for anyone who has yet to pre order. This game has the potential to surpass 3D World, and I believe will be one of the best games of the generation. DKC games are top-shelf, and this one easily dwarfs anything up to this point.

I want this game badly but i need to beat and get all KONG letters on dkcr first. Ill pick this up with mario kart 8 probably

This might sway me to buy the game day 1. Its a Nintendo title so its not like its going to go down in price anytime soon.

BTW, what ever happened to the TRU megathread we had a few months ago?

Good deal, but as a GCU best buy member I preordered for $42 :)
"wow" to free shipping? That's pretty much a given nowadays when it comes to game retailers selling new games.
lastly, it's Tropical "Freeze"
-_-
YMMV,It`s a small savings & you end up spending an additional $10 but as a GCU member it may work for you. Pm the GC deal @ BB $40 for the game & a $10 BB GC. For non GCU members though clearly the better deal than paying full price @ TRU unless you've got credit there.

It`s a small savings & you end up spending an additional $10 but as a GCU member it may work for you. Pm the GC deal @ BB $40 for the game & a $10 BB GC. For non GCU members though clearly the better deal than paying full price @ TRU unless you've got credit there.
Except their Low Price guarantee states it excludes offers that give gift cards. Probably YMMV on whether or not they'll PM it.

So the odds of BB giving me a PM are good? Do I just email them from my GCU account? Never have had to PM anything before.
They won`t match it if you try over the phone in-store is your only chance. Over the last 2 yrs per CAG feedback it`s much better than a 50/50 chance. If there`s a TRU close by even better otherwise bring the ad or have the ad on your phone. They tend to call & confirm that the games in stock @ TRU & TRU can be bad with that so try as early as possible. Since you`re GCU let them know when requesting the match & "allow" them to think you paid $120 for it. That`s the only good thing about the $120 "GCU costs $120 & I still don`t get access to the best deals". Sometimes it`s the customers who are the sales people lol.

bread's done
Back