Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Groupon - Splinter Cell: Blacklist (All platforms) $17.99, COD Ghost (PS3 $34.99, PS4 $39.99)

Groupon Splinter Cell: Blacklist Call of Duty: Ghost

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

Might be the cheapest I've seen Blacklist and not a horrible price for PS4 copy of Ghost.

Splinter Cell Blacklist (all platforms) - $17.99: https://www.groupon....u-or-xbox-360-2

COD Ghost - $34.99 (PS3), $39.99 (PS4): https://www.groupon....f-duty-ghosts-3

If you're looking for something to put your order over $19.99 for Splinter Cell and not pay $3 in shipping they have Iron Man 1 and 2 on Blu Ray for $5 each. http://www.cheapassg...5-each-groupon/

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#2 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:29 PM

COD Ghosts PS4 is $40

#3 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

COD Ghosts PS4 is $40

Didn't test out if the price would change (I don't own either system). I'll update. 

Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#4 JohnnyBeeGoode

JohnnyBeeGoode

I think Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (PS4) is fantastic

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:33 PM

In for one Wii U, Blacklist.  Great find.  Thanks very much!

Posted Image

#5 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Might be the cheapest I've seen Blacklist and not a bad price for PS4 copy of Ghost.

Splinter Cell Blacklist (all platforms) - $17.99: https://www.groupon....u-or-xbox-360-2

COD Ghost (PS3 or PS4) - $34.99: https://www.groupon....f-duty-ghosts-3

If you're looking for something to put your order over $19.99 for Splinter Cell and not pay $3 in shipping they have Iron Man 1 and 2 on Blu Ray for $5 each. http://www.cheapassg...5-each-groupon/

thanks, the splinter cell blacklist was my price point. but i am going to hold off for it to go on sale at bestbuy.

#6 flix1

flix1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

Call of Duty Ghosts for :ps3: is $29.99 at Toys R Us

#7 Rockabye

Rockabye

Been around

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:13 PM

Sooooo I'm guessing Blacklist is going to be $10 soon.

I paid $25 at Thanksgiving and it was worth well more than that, in case you needed a push to buy at $18 (and wait weeks for it to get to you, by which point it will probably be $10 somewhere).

#8 AvengedBacklog

AvengedBacklog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:24 PM

Nice price on blacklist. But with my backlog, I'll
Have to wait.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#9 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:33 PM

Blacklist is fantastic game. Very enjoyable SP campaign, and when your buddy comes over for beer, both can play the stealth/direct co op missions (depending on your preferences) without interfering with your SP campaign progress but also unlocking equipment for the SP campaign.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#10 DK745

DK745

Streets Ahead

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

Tempting price on Blacklist.  Now if I get I I'll need to decide between Wii U and 360 versions. Would be nice if they released this on next-gen though. 

#11 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:08 PM

Picked up SCB for Wii U. o.o 4.6% back with eBates!

#12 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:34 PM

Well now, I suddenly regret buying it for $20 from Gamestop.

oIi9lub.png

#13 TooPoor

TooPoor

∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:37 PM

Well now, I suddenly regret buying it for $20 from Gamestop.

Yeah, my rule is never buy $20 games if I am not going to play right away. I bought from GS also, but played right away and sold it already.

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#14 crazylox2001

crazylox2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

whats the co op like? worth the 20?

#15 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:54 PM

Yeah, my rule is never buy $20 games if I am not going to play right away. I bought from GS also, but played right away and sold it already.

Well, I played about half of it, but I got distracted by other stuff and haven't gotten back to it yet. (Which is usually my routine for videogames anyway.)

oIi9lub.png

#16 midloo

midloo

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:37 PM

whats the co op like? worth the 20?

Felt a lot like Conviction to me.  It's fun.  Just make sure you know that it isn't included in the Wii U version :( 

Posted Image

#17 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:54 PM

Felt a lot like Conviction to me.  It's fun.  Just make sure you know that it isn't included in the Wii U version :( 

Really? Wow. Co-op in Splinter Cell is like crack. Shame it was left out. 

I only included the Ghost deal as it wasn't there yesterday and I was already posting about Blacklist. It's kind of a "meh" deal to me too. 

#18 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:01 PM

Blacklist is my first Splinter Cell game, and I friggin' love it: stupendous production values, the best stealth gameplay you'll ever find, and a super addictive progression system. Looks nice and runs really well on the PS3. I haven't even touched the co-op/MO yet. So worth $18.

#19 AwRy108

AwRy108

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:03 PM

Really? Wow. Co-op in Splinter Cell is like crack. Shame it was left out.

It was only left out in the WiiU version. PS360 has quite a few co-op missions, all of which can be played either local or online.

#20 Lulgasms

Lulgasms

Resident Xbone hater

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

Blacklist wiiU does have online co op. Finding players on the other hand... Is an exercise in patience.

#21 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:06 AM

Blacklist is my first Splinter Cell game, and I friggin' love it: stupendous production values, the best stealth gameplay you'll ever find, and a super addictive progression system. Looks nice and runs really well on the PS3. I haven't even touched the co-op/MO yet. So worth $18.

is there any  long loading time wait?

#22 YellowGameboyColor

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

Hmm still got groupon credit might as well get scb. Thanks opmang

#23 Dracul_G_Belmont

Dracul_G_Belmont

Lord of Shadow

• CAG in Training

Posted 18 February 2014 - 12:21 AM

no pc :(

#24 xwrestling

xwrestling

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

If you already own both Iron Man blu-rays (like me) you can add a couple of HDMI cables for $3.99.

Search groupon for $3.99 HDMI cables (blasted anti-spam filter won't let me post urls yet)

#25 NinjaPenguin777

NinjaPenguin777

Posted 18 February 2014 - 04:29 AM

SC: Chaos Theory on the Xbox was better from a stealth stand point. The graphics were top notch for its time. Easily one of the best games ever. I loved Blacklist too

Formerly known as slickkill77

#26 hero913

hero913

MAZZAFAKKA

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2014 - 05:01 AM

looking forward to SC being less than 20 at BB so I can use my GCU...

aznhero913.png
lzanagi, on 08 Oct 2013 - 1:42 PM, said:

No, the dumbest people on CAG have a username that starts with "C", ends with "s", and has "onfoosiou" in the middle. Can you guess who they are?

#27 ckc4043

ckc4043

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:29 AM

Will the blacklist drop the price next two months? I am really tempting to buy it ..