H: Wii U GameCube Adapter W: Amiibo's

jumpman1229

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
I have in hand a brand new sealed Wii U GameCube adapter. Looking for the following Amiibo's:

Villager
Marth
Wii Fit Trainer
Little Mac
Pit
Lucario

------------------------------------------

Tested and working glacier purple GBA with MarioKart super circuit. GBA is missing battery cover and has screen scratches. Great for a restore job. $18 shipped
nTPvJ9i.png

Super Monkey Ball Lot. Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2 CIB, Adventure loose - $24 shipped
15PrbAF.png

MGS Portable Ops Plus CIB - $6 shipped
sdqYwZP.png

PS2 Racing lot - $16 shipped
6JzJZ91.png

Wii
Wii Console with AV Cables only - Tested out with my Wii's cables, and it works!

Zelda Skyward Sword with Music CD *sealed*

GBC
Zelda Oracle of Seasons - PICS: http://i.imgur.com/WOxk7eK.jpg?1...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw on your header you have listed GB Micro. Do you still have it? Color? Condition? Power cable? Price? 

Let me know. Thanks. :)

Saw on your header you have listed GB Micro. Do you still have it? Color? Condition? Power cable? Price?

Let me know. Thanks. :)
Whoops! I removed it from the 1st post but forgot to take it off the header, sorry. I actually traded it off just a couple of days ago. It was black with a silver faceplate and did come with a charger.

Bummer. Thanks for the heads up tho. ;)
I do have another one though that I would let go depending on the offer. It's my personal one (I do have another 20th Anniv. GB Micro of my own). It's silver with a black faceplate. On the back, it does have a few marks where it was dropped on the cement by the previous owner.

bread's done
Back