(DEAD) Saints Row IV Xbox 360 $12.99 ($7 GCU) at BestBuy.com

cashgunschaos

CAGiversary!
Link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/saints-row-iv-xbox-360/8843052.p?id=1218911751829&skuId=8843052&st=Saints%20row%20iv&lp=3&cp=1

Or 2 for $20... Once you buy, it seems that the coupon is used up. Looks like a sale/price error combo so prob won't last long.

If you do not have a GCU account you can sign up for free. EDIT: free account will NOT take additional 20% off, so people have reported it showing as $12.99 for the free account. Still a great price!

Jump on this fast, will be sold out or fixed by tomorrow morning for sure! Edit: maybe not? Lol

(Not bad for my first Topic Post ever, right ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one and it was only $7.60 with free shipping. They'll most likely fix it soon so if anyone wants to get it then jump on it.

wtf . .. shows 32.99 but yea in cart its 7 bucks... no idea whats going on but in for one i guess

*edit* if i can.. sites being slow and cant get to last checkout page

i was going to post this earlier but got sidetrack and no i don't think it a price mistake i think they just forgot they had the coupon at same time as the sale and i have a feeling that once the website update some more that the ps3 version might be marked down to but it just a guess

i was going to post this earlier but got sidetrack and no i don't think it a price mistake i think they just forgot they had the coupon at same time as the sale and i have a feeling that once the website update some more that the ps3 version might be marked down to but it just a guess
Ps3 version comes up $14. Is this what the Gcu sale price should be or is that a lesser mistake in itself?

I've got the free Gamers Club membership, not GCU, so I dunno if it's supposed to be exclusive or what, but showing up $32.99 in my cart.

Thanks OP!  I was telling myself not to buy this even at $14...then I saw your post!  I used shopdiscover to sweeten the deal.

Best Buy is starting to top Gamersgate when it comes to glitches. well done.

this is not a price mistake at all.  Gamer's Club got an Offer and Promotion now for "Save $20 on Saints Row IV"

https://my.bestbuy.com/offers/offersandpromotions/coupon/0900a76f801929bc

The price of Saint's Row IV now for XBox360 now is $32.99.  GCU members get extra 20% off while normal GC members don't.

Discount from being GCU: $32.99 x 0.2 = $6.60

Price = $32.99 (Game Price) - $20.00 (Gamer's Club Offer) - $6.60 (GCU Discount) = $6.39

Has this been fixed already? The price is sticking at $32.99 for me...then the coupon takes it down to $12.99. And if I try to buy two...it knocks the price up to $45.

EDIT - Ah, ok. Post above clarifies a little better. You're not going to get it for $7 unless you're GCU. You can use the $20 coupon with a free membership...but you'll be looking at $12.99 + tax.

Ps3 version comes up $14. Is this what the Gcu sale price should be or is that a lesser mistake in itself?
idk I was going by this list http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/select-games-on-sale-2-112838?id=pcat17071&sp=%2Bcurrentprice+skuidsaas&browsedCategory=&nrp=100&qp=&sp=+currentprice that how I first found out about this deal but I was waiting to see if the list updated more and then I placed my order and by the time I got here to post the deal someone beat me to it lol but if you look at the list you will see ps3 version but it still showing full price so idk if it going to update or not

Has this been fixed already? The price is sticking at $32.99 for me...then the coupon takes it down to $12.99. And if I try to buy two...it knocks the price up to $45.
make sure you are logged in and go all the way to the checkout page to see price difference.

12.99 is right if you are not gamers unlocked it only the $7 price if you are unlocked and the $20 free gamer club coupon only applies once so the coupon applies to one making it $12.99 + your second at $32.99 and that is why you are getting $45

How long do you have to return an item at Best Buy? I have a gift card I could use to cover this, but I don't have access to it right now; I've been able to get them to go into my local BB and get them to transfer the cost from my CC to a GC before, though. I figure I should probably do this during the return window, though, just to be safe.

Damnit. I picked up this for $14 last time. Now 2 of my other friends want me to order them copies. The limit on same game is a maximum of 3 before they could possibly cancel my GCU, right?

this is not a price mistake at all. Gamer's Club got an Offer and Promotion now for "Save $20 on Saints Row IV"

The price of Saint's Row IV now for XBox360 now is $32.99. GCU members get extra 20% off while normal GC members don't.

Price = $32.99 (Game Price) - $20.00 (Gamer's Club Offer) - $6.60 (GCU Discount) = $6.39
That makes sense and why it won't kick a second copy in a separate order down to $7.

Bought it for twenty last week.

Just going to order this for in-store, pick it up and immediately return it with my first receipt.

12.99 is right if you are not gamers unlocked it only the $7 price if you are unlocked and the $20 free gamer club coupon only applies once so the coupon applies to one making it $12.99 + your second at $32.99 and that is why you are getting $45
Yeah...that's what I figured out. OP does state it's GCU..but then also says you can sign up for free. A little bit of confusion there. At first I didn't realize it was taking the paid 20% discount into account. Oh well. Not a bad price. But I'd probably rather have it on Steam anyway.

Reward certificates work with it too. Just used a $5 one to knock it down to $2.16 really sweet deal was gonna wait for complete edition but couldn't pass it up for two dollars.

I used it once already earlier this week. Just ordered 1 for $7.00 with no problem. Now I just have to make a new order for another friend -- still shows as $7.00 in my cart.
Won't go through as that though, goes up when you go to check out. At least it was for me across two different browsers.

Edit- Nevermind, after randomly trying it over and over it's showing $7 again at final step.

Crap! I already ordered one when it was 14 bucks!

Guess I'll grab another one and return the first order. How do online returns work, anyways? Do I need to print out my order page or can they just look it up in my account in store?

this is not a price mistake at all. Gamer's Club got an Offer and Promotion now for "Save $20 on Saints Row IV"

The price of Saint's Row IV now for XBox360 now is $32.99. GCU members get extra 20% off while normal GC members don't.

not a price mistake, but running two promotions at once compiled with a %20 off GCU (making it triple stack) seems to be a mistake. I can't imagine Best Buy intending this to get knocked down that low.

Yay, always thought if it was worth it for $15 after tax, but for half of that, I will gladly get it! The reason was because I have not played 3 yet, but got the complete package version and thought that this one should get one, too. But like everyone knows, a majority of the DLC is not necessary, but is there just for fun.

Thanks for posting! Still got it for free shipping at $7.56!

Won't go through as that though, goes up when you go to check out. At least it was for me across two different browsers.
I ordered one earlier this week for $14. Used $20 off promo. Just successfully placed an order for shipping for $7. Used $20 off promo. Have another copy going through checkout with a different address. Still $7.

bread's done
Back