Photo
- - - - -

KMART Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze $49.99 and $15 in points with Pre-Order ends 2/20

Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2014 - 08:52 AM

http://www.kmart.com...8W007285636001P

$15 back in SYWR points isn't the greatest deal, seeing as you have to go back to kmart or order from them again, but havent seen any kind of deal for DK TF. Qualifies for free shipping

this was available for a while before but i noticed it recently came in stock for pre-order again

ends 2/20/14

personally have a newegg order for $45, not sure this kmart deal is worth it for me, thought i would share anyway

#2 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 19 February 2014 - 01:57 PM

I'm heading to TRU on friday. got a $5 reward certificate. :x dunno what I'll do with that $10 GC though..

#3 johnston306

johnston306

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:17 PM

http://www.kmart.com...8W007285636001P

$15 back in SYWR points isn't the greatest deal, seeing as you have to go back to kmart or order from them again, but havent seen any kind of deal for DK TF. Qualifies for free shipping

this was available for a while before but i noticed it recently came in stock for pre-order again

ends 2/20/14

personally have a newegg order for $45, not sure this kmart deal is worth it for me, thought i would share anyway

appears to be out of stock again, would've been all over this with SYWR coupon and bundle of points I have...drat

#4 wilflare

wilflare

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 February 2014 - 02:24 PM

if only Amazon.com still does deals like this :/

Green Man Gaming: Get both of us $2 Credit by signing an account through my referral link HERE and spend $2! :D
Regional Pricing sucks: if you need help with it, add me on Steam: wilflare :D

#5 ColossusPrime

ColossusPrime

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 06:18 PM

dumb question ahead, but can one walk in the store and pre-order there and still get the points, or is this offer only available online??

#6 litobirdy

litobirdy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 07:53 PM

weird, it shows you can preorder it today. then I click check out and says its out of stock, but you can still go to the item page and add it? WHAT THE HECC

#7 rambojones90

rambojones90

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

DO NOT order from Kmart without caution. Ordered a Dualshock 4 and a Ps3 game which I received today, shipped (separately). The Dualshock 4 came in a gray Ups Bag, no bubble padding, just a 1.5 cm thin bag. So yeah it was completely obliterated with the trackpad smashed in. The ps3 game was an old cheapass wii game. Awesome