Collectibles Enslaved Splatterhouse

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#151 Hestar

Hestar

Artax! Stupid Horse!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:22 PM

That's how mine was! The curly golden 'sash' was already bouncing around inside the styrofoam.

Yup :(..for such a big ass box you'd thing the thing would be safe,but nope...it looks nice it just sucks the sash  side is the side that has to face forward so u can see its missing..Other than that,the ting looks awesome

Posted Image

Macklin....you son of a bitch 8-)

#152 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 04:47 PM

Yup :(..for such a big ass box you'd thing the thing would be safe,but nope...it looks nice it just sucks the sash  side is the side that has to face forward so u can see its missing..Other than that,the ting looks awesome

Where the sash goes, there's some missing gold paint too. You can see white in an area where gold should be.

#153 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:08 AM

Got the kicks. Wrong damn size. Gonna donate them to someone less fortunate. No big deal.

Got the Pac Man plush heads. They're pretty cool. Definitely rockin' them lol.

Now on to the statue. I open up the box and the shit is unpainted. All I see is grey. You gotta be kiddin' me. They trolled my order hard. Had I known there was a possibilty of gettin' a grey statue, I wouldn't have even bothered.

Thanks for nothin' SCAMCO.

Posted Image

#154 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:38 AM

Soooo, after my order gets canceled today I got two boxes, and got the shoes and the pac man hat....theres a slip of paper that says that the Mouse pad was also shipped but the buttons weren't. There is also no charge on the card that was used to order these and it still shows as canceled on the website....free shoes?!

659629.png?68329996

#155 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

I didn't get the rest of my items today... I e-mailed Namco last night but will wait until the end of the week before trying to escalate a complaint.

I haven't opened my statue yet but I can hear something rattling around. Probably not a good sign.

#156 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:43 AM

Got the kicks. Wrong damn size. Gonna donate them to someone less fortunate. No big deal.

Got the Pac Man plush heads. They're pretty cool. Definitely rockin' them lol.

Now on to the statue. I open up the box and the shit is unpainted. All I see is grey. You gotta be kiddin' me. They trolled my order hard. Had I known there was a possibilty of gettin' a grey statue, I wouldn't have even bothered.

Thanks for nothin' SCAMCO.

Usually unpainted statues are preproduction, wonder if that's worth anything.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#157 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:02 AM

Got my Enslaved Trip/Monkey diorama and the robot's arms were broken.  Namco wants me to ship it back to them at my own cost (which would be more than I paid for it).

Guess i'll try my luck with some gorilla glue.

538822.png

#158 Monoxide1986

Monoxide1986

Recovering Flipper

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:08 AM

Got my order today. The two shirts were the right size, all of the plush ghosts were as described, and the Splatterhouse Mask Display is pretty damn cool. Thanks for posting this deal.

"I am bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be, than me." ― The Bad-Anon creed

#159 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:14 AM

Got my Enslaved Trip/Monkey diorama and the robot's arms were broken.  Namco wants me to ship it back to them at my own cost (which would be more than I paid for it).

Guess i'll try my luck with some gorilla glue.

Did they use any padding whatsoever?

#160 miguelq08

miguelq08

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:22 AM

Received my two statues today and two masks today. Packing was same as Romeo's, but luckily everything was complete. (runs off to double check)

miguelq08.png

I'm drawn to $5 games like flies to shit... even if the game itself is shit.

#161 schnuth

schnuth

Posted 27 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

I ordered two Pac-Man shirts, two hats, and two button sets. Everything arrived in great condition and in the right sizes. Thanks for posting this deal OP!

#162 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 08:57 AM

Usually unpainted statues are preproduction, wonder if that's worth anything.

I can't find anything online at the moment related to unpainted Enslaved statues.

Posted Image

#163 sicsonic

sicsonic

100% Natural Good Time Family Band Solution

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:43 AM

Is this deal dead? I can add what I want to my cart but the price isn't 75% off...

sicsonic.png
:360: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:wii: ___

#164 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 11:45 AM

Does anyone have a phone number to reach live support?

Gotta say this is a new low for DR/Namco....

So I didn't receive half my order. I'm missing two pairs of shoes, two masks and a set of shot glasses. I contacted them asking if I should be expecting another shipment with the rest of the items and this is the response I got:

Dear [my name],

Thank you for contacting the Namco Bandai US Online Store. 

We do apologize for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, we cannot reship the missing items. It needs to be return
to us to process a full refund and place a new order again.

Sincerely,
Maria Corazon C.
Namco Bandai US Online Store
Customer Service
namcobandai.en.cs@digitalriver.com
Email ID: 27664635

#165 Jimbo Slice

Jimbo Slice

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 01:45 PM

Does anyone have the Splatterhouse shoes in 10.5 that they are looking to get rid of? I somehow missed this deal but would love a pair. PM or reply here with your price if you do, thanks!

#166 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 02:05 PM

damn it i waited to long. 

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#167 blacktrinary

blacktrinary

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 04:16 PM

Does anyone have a phone number to reach live support?

Gotta say this is a new low for DR/Namco....

So I didn't receive half my order. I'm missing two pairs of shoes, two masks and a set of shot glasses. I contacted them asking if I should be expecting another shipment with the rest of the items and this is the response I got:

Wow that response wasn't helpful at all! At least give you a number to contact them to further understand your problem and try to resolve the issue. Anyway I found the number for you.

NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
1740 Technology Drive
San Jose 95110
Phone: 1 (408) 235-2000
Toll-Free: 1 (888) 776-2626

Good luck!

#168 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:53 PM

Got my Monkey/Trip statue + mousepad. Statue was fine (it's all disassembled in styrofoam in the box which probably helps alleviate the lackluster shipping, plus luck). Of course, now that I got it, I'm having second thoughts about getting this big statue instead of the Monkey only statue. Bigger footprint and all that on my shelves. Looks cool just takes up a lot of room. Half tempted to search out someone to trade the big diorama for the statue.

Funny to see a couple of statues on ebay now, for more than Namco sells them even without the sale.

NotRic.png

#169 Emoney244

Emoney244

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 08:28 AM

Just got my Monkey Statue, Splatterhouse and Tekken shirt. The statue came fine but I was shocked how big and durable it was. Was expecting something much cheaper especially at the price but it is a top quality statue. My box had some bubble wrap for padding, Digital River ain't too bad I guess  :-

Emoney244.png

FACSHtO.png

RIP Video games 

#170 FlyingAce39

FlyingAce39

Flyin' High Again

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:19 PM

Is this deal dead? I can add what I want to my cart but the price isn't 75% off...

Yes, the deal is dead.

660090.png 660091.png

#171 IncreaseBlue

IncreaseBlue

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 March 2014 - 10:32 PM

I got my shirts on monday. Fit fine but they literally threw them in a box way too big. Thank goodness they're just shirts after hearing all this feedback about broken items, my sympathies guys. :(

#172 whywakeup

whywakeup

The Chief .

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:51 PM

75% is up again 5/6
Posted Image

#173 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:58 PM

My personal pick was Monkey & Trip statue.
Also the Mask, Speakers & Sneakers from Splatterhouse looks cool

Disregard. I didnt notice some asshole necro'd an old thread instead of making a new one.

#174 tylerh1701

tylerh1701

7-1. Haha.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:02 AM

75% is up again 5/6

Good bump.

There's a Dark Souls shirt now that looks kinda cool (except the website on the back).

Not sure if I'll be able to resist this time.  2 ghost plushies, pac man shot glasses, and Dark Souls shirt in my cart.  

tylerh1701.png jTZR76M.png

Check out my CAG Blog! NEWEST POST (6/27/14): E3 Wrap Up - Nintendo & Final Thoughts

#175 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 12:41 AM

Nice. Thanks for the bump. Got two Dark Souls shirts (one for my brother and I), two Splatterhouse statues and some Pacman shot glasses. All about $30. Not bad!

"Saved $100.85" Ha. Nice.

#176 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:46 AM

I could use some more shirts.

Did the stuff from last time ship quickly or was it typical Digital River?

Question mark.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#177 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:24 AM

Question mark.

My shoes came pretty fast.

#178 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:31 AM

Question mark.

I'd say all my stuff came in under a week. 

#179 mrarellano4

mrarellano4

Toupée Chihuahua

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 04:54 AM

Question. There's a shirt that says OOS in my cart (The "Pinky" Pac-Man shirt), yet you can still click on Buy It. Is it a safe bet they're not going to restock the shirt or should I buy it anyways and see?

#180 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

Question. There's a shirt that says OOS in my cart (The "Pinky" Pac-Man shirt), yet you can still click on Buy It. Is it a safe bet they're not going to restock the shirt or should I buy it anyways and see?

if it is out of stock and yet it still let the order go through then any other items in that order will not ship at all until that item come in stock if it even does. Which mean the rest your items could be in limbo awhile since digital rivers handles the online store for namco