Collectibles Enslaved Splatterhouse

• Please log in to reply
190 replies to this topic

#181 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 05:39 AM

Is anybody familiar with the sizing on the Namco Bandai T-Shirts?  Do these run smaller or larger than normal shirts at retail stores?  I am asking because I normally wear a Medium most of the time, but certain brands are notorious for having uncomfortably snug fits regardless of what size shirt you normally wear.  I think I may pick myself up some of the Dark Souls and Pac-Man shirts.

#182 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

Dark Souls shirt for me. Shipping stinks but $11 for a shirt isn't bad. Wish the Katamari designs weren't so ugly, I love that series.
76561197996844513.png

#183 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

Shipping kills it. I wanted to buy the Pac Man shot glasses for $7.49, but it's $8.90 shipping. Anyone know if there's a free ship code?

#184 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 02:08 PM

Shipping kills it. I wanted to buy the Pac Man shot glasses for $7.49, but it's $8.90 shipping. Anyone know if there's a free ship code?

Only way to get free shipping is just by ordering $25 worth of stuff.

#185 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

It seems like I'm the only that got an unpainted Monkey Statue. I can't even find pics of unpainted ones online. How do I find out if it's even worth anything? O_o

Posted Image

#186 R3DH3R0

R3DH3R0

10 Years and Counting

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:14 AM

It seems like I'm the only that got an unpainted Monkey Statue. I can't even find pics of unpainted ones online. How do I find out if it's even worth anything? O_o

oh yeah I remember, think it's s proof. But that's still pretty awesome. Maybe they would know on statueforum.com there are some others, but I can't remember right now.

Formerly aTaRiFrEaK223

#187 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:16 AM

Did you post pics before? If not I'd like to see it. And what is your serial number for it?

#188 NovaKane

NovaKane

On the real...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 May 2014 - 09:41 PM

I'm gonna post pics this weekend when I get a chance.

Posted Image

#189 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 02:39 AM

Is anybody familiar with the sizing on the Namco Bandai T-Shirts?  Do these run smaller or larger than normal shirts at retail stores?  I am asking because I normally wear a Medium most of the time, but certain brands are notorious for having uncomfortably snug fits regardless of what size shirt you normally wear.  I think I may pick myself up some of the Dark Souls and Pac-Man shirts.

Just got my order today. The shirt fits abit snag. Like for example, jcpenney rock and roll shirts. I order a size M and it fits like a muscle tshirt.

#190 Sion

Sion

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 May 2014 - 09:34 PM

Just got my order today. The shirt fits abit snag. Like for example, jcpenney rock and roll shirts. I order a size M and it fits like a muscle tshirt.

Got my shirts yesterday and they fit well but I made sure that I ordered large sizes for this reason. Hope they aren't too snug on you that they are uncomfortable to wear. =(

#191 The Punisher

The Punisher

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 May 2014 - 04:00 AM

Got my shirts yesterday and they fit well but I made sure that I ordered large sizes for this reason. Hope they aren't too snug on you that they are uncomfortable to wear. =(

I like the fit. Its comfortable.