Dragonball Z Battle of Z - $39.99 at Amazon.

Ill wait until its 10 - 20 bucks.
Will not happen. Look at Budokai HD. Look at Raging Blast 2. DBZ games hold their value. And this game is selling great.. there was only 1 copy left at Wal-Mart. Yeah I would rather have got the PS3 version for the free online play but it is what it is. I like the packaging on 360 games better personally.

Will not happen. Look at Budokai HD. Look at Raging Blast 2. DBZ games hold their value. And this game is selling great.. there was only 1 copy left at Wal-Mart. Yeah I would rather have got the PS3 version for the free online play but it is what it is. I like the packaging on 360 games better personally.
Budokai HD was $10 at the Microsoft store a while back and was $15 at Gamefly not too long after. It can happen. I'm waiting on sub $20 as well.

It will happen eventually I bought The HD collection for $13,Raging Blast 2 for $13 from gamefly. I also got Ultimate Tenkaichi for $10 at the MS Store. The only one I payed more than $15 for was Raging Blast 1 and I think it was like $25. So in other words it will probably drop to $15 by the end of the year.

I think it's totally reasonable to wait for $20 on this. Wait too long and it may go OOP and go back up, but it will surely hit $20.

Would want a PS3 copy but even then not sure it be worth it.  I skipped out on Ultimate Tenkaichi and if you played it you know why.  From what I'm hearing this one, while infinately better, it's stil meh.  Just give me Budokai Tenkaichi 4 already.  I even take a raging blast 3.

Yes it will. All of those games you mentioned have been 15 or less multiple times. I know because I got them all for that.

And no they dont hold their value. Just because a game on the second hand market is 75% of its original price isnt holding value. Its declining. People have this weird notion if a 60 dollar game 3 years later goes for 40 bucks its rare or valuable.

$20 or bust...

I think it's totally reasonable to wait for $20 on this. Wait too long and it may go OOP and go back up, but it will surely hit $20.
The wii game never drop in price. Never play any of them on the 360. Would everyone consider this the best in this generation? (ps3, xbox ,wii)

The wii game never drop in price. Never play any of them on the 360. Would everyone consider this the best in this generation? (ps3, xbox ,wii)
I can't speak for this one, but excluding this one, I'd say Raging Blast 2 is the easy choice for best of the gen.

I skipped on Budokai HD, but paid under $20 for the other one new. Hell, I paid under $20 at a fucking Wal-Mart of all places for BT3 on Wii (of course that was before it was OoP and the price shot way back up).

Battle of Z may not ever hit $10, but it's a very safe bet that it'll hit $20 at least a few times this year.

BT3 on Wii is still better than this (aside from the broken online multiplayer.... oh Wii :roll: ).

I haven't completely played through Battle of Z though, but it's a fine game. Certainly better than Budokai. However, it REALLY needed some local multiplayer, even if it's splitscreen like BT3 did it.

Last edited:
bread's done
Back