Dishonored GOTY $14.99 Newegg Free Shipping

This is an EASY EASY price match for Best Buy. Save the shipping of $5, do store pickup, earn points. Seems like a no brainer for anyone interested in this. Just remember you won't get 20% off and the PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think newegg does shoprunner anymore. They recently introduced their own program "Newegg Premier" I believe.

Definitely going to affect my shopping at Newegg going forward.
I bought an HDMI cayble last week and it was SR eligible but hey you could be right, things might have changed.

Newegg pls

The game came in yesterday. Ordered on last Tuesday morning.

Came in a sleeve. Didn't expect that. The case is red even though it doesn't have "Greatest Hits".

Didn't know it would go down this quickly. I bought at 19.99.

Bumping so people could see 14.99
Thanks for the heads up OP, Can't really see it going much lower than this anytime soon. Maybe 9.99 on black friday, but I am willing to bite now. I haven't really seen much gameplay, but I love Bethesda games & published games and its got a decent review so I'm in.

Just an fyi, if you want free two day shipping, sign up for shoprunner, cancel your membership, get 90 free days offered to you, and in that time make three purchases for another year on top.  :speaktothehand: No thank you necessary, I'm just that amazing.  :razz:

Hmm it's not even Shoprunner eligible.
I'm getting the Shoprunner shipping with it. For $15 I feel pretty comfortable that I can sell it used for something similar and have virtually free DLC for my vanilla copy.

I'm confused; usually when I hear 'sleeve' I think of a paper envelope ala Gamefly. What exactly did you receive? :whistle2:k

I think he means it has a slipcover for the case.

Someone mentioned the red case for this game.  Going to check my local stores to see if they have any vanilla copies, and pm there.

Dammit, I am so torn on this. I can't see it getting cheaper for a new copy.Yet reviews seem mixed... argh!!!!
Yeah but $15 for a goty edition is still worth a try, you can always sell it if you don't like it, once the price goes back up.

Yeah but $15 for a goty edition is still worth a try, you can always sell it if you don't like it, once the price goes back up.
You are right. If I'm $15 short on rent this month then I'm telling my landlord it's your fault :'(

Jk. I'm in for one. Thanks Rambo.

EDIT: Also thanks OP!

Ugh, this is tempting.... if only it weren't Newegg.  Oh well.... does Target PM Newegg?  

Does Best Buy PM Newegg?
They are supposed to, but are they in stock? I can't find a single store in the maximum radius that carries it near me so I figured it was online only.

Either way does anybody know if Target PM's Newegg?

Thanks OP! Got one with 2-day shop runner shipping.  Been waiting for this price for a while. 

They are supposed to, but are they in stock? I can't find a single store in the maximum radius that carries it near me so I figured it was online only.

Either way does anybody know if Target PM's Newegg?
I only saw one Best Buy in my radius with it in stock...and it's like 2 hours away...but I know I've seen it at my store in the past. When I got the vanilla version on sale cheap, they had to look around the store for one of the remaining vanilla copies for me, but there were a bunch of copies of the GOTY on the shelf.

PS3 is Out of Stock, which usually means they aren't getting much more if any in the future. 

PM'ed this at Best Buy to get rewards points and to save the wait on shipping...even though I won't play this for another year with my backlog lol.

bread's done
Back