Photo
* * * * - 18 votes

Free Digital Pokemon Y or Pokemon X on Club Nintendo by Registering Hardware and Game (Ended)

• Please log in to reply
1296 replies to this topic

#121 Clown069

Clown069

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:55 PM

knew i should have saved that DK code... only code i have to redeem is Luigi's Mansion, guess i'll be buying Yoshi's Island. Glad I did save my 3DS XL code though!

Posted Image

#122 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 10:56 PM

Do we need the system nintendo code OR the system serial number?  I recall when register system it give optino of serial number

#123 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:07 PM

Problem is going to be getting a qualifying CN code for one of the games needed without actually buying the game. Everyone in the CN code trade thread is trying to buy the same CN codes as almost everyone will on NA game sites. 

needler420.png

#124 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:26 PM

I also think the choice of required game is a bit of let say poor planning.  That made if someoen bough those 6 game before march 1 and registered it, they will NEVER get the free game. 

#125 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

I also think the choice of required game is a bit of let say poor planning.  That made if someoen bough those 6 game before march 1 and registered it, they will NEVER get the free game. 

Well considering one of them isn't out yet...it's not impossible, but it is making them buy a game they may not have wanted.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#126 Not Eric

Not Eric

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

Well, I'm sad that I registered my system when I got it at the beginning of the month. Not sad that it means I won't have to go out and buy a new game probably around the $40+tax retail. Going to just have to wait it out for something closer to a $20 copy of Pokemon. Lesson learned for the future, though.

NotRic.png

#127 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

I just registered my 3DS XL on Feb.17 DAM IT BOBBY!

needler420.png

#128 Xellos2099

Xellos2099

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:04 AM

Like I said, nintendo promo will do more harm then good if the exact wording remain. 

#129 abbabaab

abbabaab

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:09 AM

Eh...already registered my XL last year for the Pokemon/Luigi promo. It'd be really nice if this turned out to be retroactive, but I'm not holding my breath.

#130 PlowK1NG

PlowK1NG

Banned from MSstore.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:10 AM

I shouldn't have registered my pink 3DS xl. Too bad.
Get a great value from your used games by trading at Leaptrade.

http://www.leaptrade...referrer:MrPlow

#131 Stellar Inertia

Stellar Inertia

Completionist

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:13 AM

Someone's using Xzard wrong.

Both are good but technically Yzard is stronger and better. Although X looks way better and is still good just not as good as Y for competitive play wise. ;)

Anyone know which of these six games is cheapest to get new? Lego City I'm guessing.

512847.png

#132 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 22 February 2014 - 12:20 AM

I just registered my Mario & Luigi 3ds Xl and lego city...it was just like a couple a weeks ago too :/ bummer
Currently Playing :wiiu: SM3DW & Mario Kart 8) 4 player couch madnezz!!!

Currently watching: The World Cup...goaaaaal!

#133 CrazyCoconut

CrazyCoconut

Am I done training yet?

• CAG in Training

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:52 AM

I registered a M&L 3DS XL via serial number last month. Nintendo Club Pin is unused though. Does it matter? 

#134 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:24 AM

I still haven't registered my XL, I just can't remember if I registered Mario Kart or not. Hmm.

#135 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:29 AM

I registered a M&L 3DS XL via serial number last month. Nintendo Club Pin is unused though. Does it matter?

Consoles can be registered by serial number or pin they the same thing so if you registered the serial number then it registered. If you received coins for the system that mean it was registered

#136 zeb06

zeb06

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:39 AM

I still haven't registered my XL, I just can't remember if I registered Mario Kart or not. Hmm.

itll show in your history. I thought I had no registered my copy of Donkey Kong but alas I have registered 4 of the 6. Do not want the lego game so I guess I will have to wait until Yoshi's New Island comes out.

Consoles can be registered by serial number or pin they the same thing so if you registered the serial number then it registered. If you received coins for the system that mean it was registered

I thought you only got coins from the actual PIN?

Veign06.jpg       76561198006310375.png

Free iTunes and Amazon credit -- http://m.freemyapps....re/url/c1b61416

#137 Pixie Stix 88

Pixie Stix 88

Will Game 4 $$

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:51 AM

Sweet i haven't registered either of my 3DS (Blue and Zelda) so this will be awesome since i am getting yoshi's island anyway.

501272.png

#138 xXI SPECTER IXx

xXI SPECTER IXx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:04 AM

I know I went through the nintendo set-up. Recently, new to this digital age. I only had  a sega nomad handheld. How do I know if I registered my 3DS Xl. something tells me I may have. I am unsure if when you power on your 3DS XL and go through set-up process, if you or the system automatically registers it when connecting to the internet. Can anyone help? just need a right direction. thanks.

#139 helveticastandard

helveticastandard

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:24 AM

I know I went through the nintendo set-up. Recently, new to this digital age. I only had a sega nomad handheld. How do I know if I registered my 3DS Xl. something tells me I may have. I am unsure if when you power on your 3DS XL and go through set-up process, if you or the system automatically registers it when connecting to the internet. Can anyone help? just need a right direction. thanks.

As long as you haven't put any codes (Club leaflet PIN/serial number) on https://club.nintendo.com you're fine still. You might have entered a Club Nintendo account during set-up, but that shouldn't count.

I don't know whether for this promo registering the serial number counts, but the PIN is definitely what you'll need to save up for March.

#140 xXI SPECTER IXx

xXI SPECTER IXx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:29 AM

As long as you haven't put any codes (Club leaflet PIN/serial number) on https://club.nintendo.com you're fine still.

I don't know whether for this promo registering the serial number counts, but the PIN is definitely what you'll need to input on March.

thanks for the reply. I was in the dark. I can't remember if it was this thread or another one. A CAG mentioned that they registered their 3DS XL when downloading Zelda: Four Swords. I know I downloaded Four Swords, but I don't know if I opted out of registering my console. I also checked my account on club nintendo, and don't see anything registered. I been using my 3DS Xl since 2/17/2014, but have purchased some digital retro games. 

#141 plus1zero

plus1zero

Turd Ferguson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:29 AM

I registered my XL about 2 weeks ago and mario kart 7 last weekend D:

#142 iPadGamer

iPadGamer

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:38 AM

No, you're safe. The systems are only registered when you enter the PIN printed on the Club Nintendo leaflet included with the manuals and such.
Also, try to fill those eShop game surveys soon, (unless they are post-play surveys) those expire pretty quickly.

Awesome :D

And yes, will complete the eshop surveys soon too. Thanks for the tip :)

#143 Kay_Faraday

Kay_Faraday

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:45 AM

Well pretty much everyone have a 3DS XL or 2DS and 100% they have or had any of those games. I mean cmon Mario Kart 7 & Animal Crossing are on the list.

I have none of those games

#144 Covnam

Covnam

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:08 AM

I already registered my Zelda XL, but have a M&L XL I'm giving my son for his birthday in April. I guess that's getting carefully opened before then. At least he's turning 7 and shouldn't notice any tampering... lol

You only need the serial number, which you should be able to read on the box (or a cutout on the box for the one on the system) to register it without opening it.

As for me, I registered my system last month to get enough coins for the game case, so hopefully it is retroactive. Already have X, but a free copy of Y would be nice.

#145 inspiredcharmy

inspiredcharmy

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:43 AM

Could you buy Digital download games (Animal Crossing, etc.) and will downloading the code still work? Really want this deal but registered Mario Kart 7 a few weeks ago

#146 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:16 AM

Could you buy Digital download games (Animal Crossing, etc.) and will downloading the code still work? Really want this deal but registered Mario Kart 7 a few weeks ago

Yes

#147 kilenem

kilenem

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:26 AM

Wrong.

• The Nintendo Network ID only combines your wallet from your 3ds and WiiU accounts into one.
  • It does not allow you retreive your purchases on a new system. 
  • If you lose, sell, or have your 3ds or WiiU stolen all of your games are gone.  You can not redownload them to a new system. 
  • In fact if you lose, sell, or have your 3ds or Wii U stolen you cannot even recover your Nintendo Network ID on a new system.

If you have the police report you just have to call Nintendo I believe and they'll give you codes for the games from What I've heard.

#148 Graviex

Graviex

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:28 AM

This is awesome.. I saved the registration on my 3ds XL for this very reason, luckily I also had one of the games required unregistered too. 

What I'm wondering, though, is if it works with the new Yoshi 3DSXL that is supposedly coming out on 3/14.. If just registering the system and having the download code tied to your account too would work.  I was planning to get one for my GF when it comes out, so I hope it works like that.. 

Posted Image

#149 kilenem

kilenem

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:29 AM

Please work retro actively

#150 sylaxRKO

sylaxRKO

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 February 2014 - 05:31 AM