DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

KCS13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey everyone, I wanted to see what everybody has to say about this.  I got it on Sunday and have been playing it ever since.  Anybody on the fence about getting it needs to do so ASAP.  It's a great game with a fantastic story.  I was apprehensive about getting it as I've never played a visual novel before (except for a little bit of time with Zero Escape, which i stopped because I never played 999 and I picked a wrong story path while I was playing it).  So what's everyone's opinion of DR:THH so far?  I'm only on Chapter 3 so make sure to use spoilers for myself and everyone else.

Just finished Chapter 1 last night and I'm loving the game. I just want to play more of it now.
It just keeps getting even crazier (in a good way) from there. You're going to love it.

ChantingWolf: I'm really considering pre-ordering the second one, which I haven't done in years

In chapter 5 right now.  Very overrated imo.  It's way too anime tropey for me, the gimmick minigames in the trial are just plain annoying, and the murders/trials are way too obvious.  It's like they put the stupid minigames in there to distract people from the fact that the murders are so basic.  At least the main story is starting to heat up, but I can't find myself to care too much.  Probably won't be getting the sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking about playing this, but I have been playing Persona or trying to at least and don't want to have too many things going at once. Plus my Vita backlog is pretty full right now. I may wait til after completing a few games before starting/picking this up. My plan right now is to beat Persona before Borderlands 2 comes out, because after that I doubt I'll be able to do much else :)

Finished it yesterday.  It does get a bit better in the end but I dunno if it was really worth all the drudgery.  Not getting the sequel as per my research, it appears to be even more tropey.

I'm playing it but getting a little frustrated.  I'm stuck gathering evidence for the first trial and can't figure out what I'm missing.

I finished it yesterday and really liked it.  Dead of Knight is right, it does get even better at the end, but I liked it the whole way through.  Some of the murders were obvious, but others had some nice twists in them.

bread's done
Back