Walmart.com - Xbox One Console with 1 Select Game $500

future206

CAGiversary!
At the walmart website there is a deal for a Xbox One with 1 game for $500. Plus free shipping!
You have 4 choices: Call of Duty: Ghosts, Madden NFL 25, Battlefield 4, NBA2k14.

Link: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-One-Console-with-Your-Choice-Bonus-Game/34908649

0004787584683_150X150.jpg

0001463373057_150X150.jpg

0001463373029_150X150.jpg

0071042549307_150X150.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Target deal is better because it would get you Titanfall for $10. Those games Walmart is offering are hot garbage except for 2K.

Best Buy no longer price matches after a sale is complete unless it is their own deal. You can thank them being taken to the cleaners by other stores doing sales for new release games for $20 off or so in less than a month after the game came out for that.

In buying an XBone in the next few weeks, but passed on Target and I'll pass on this. Tax I can avoid paying with Amazon makes the deal not quite as sweet, but more importantly I'm kind of waiting to see if this it's-real-but-was-canceled-but-oh-wait-it-might-still-be-real Titanfall console actually makes an appearance in the next week or two. I know they'd want to keep it quiet now since it'll hurt sales of the regular version in the meantime, but there's no way they can go another two weeks without announcing it if it is coming. Gotta start preorders sometime.

That said, if you're in an Amazon tax state, this is a pretty darn decent deal.

I'm waiting for $300 off and there may be 60% chance I will pull the trigger. $200 still too expensive if there are no AAA exclusive, with inferior multi plat games + $60 for xb live.
If you don't think Titanfall is a high level exclusive, then the problem is with you, not MS.

The "you have to pay for online" argument doesn't work anymore, by the way, since Sony is doing the same shit now.

but more importantly I'm kind of waiting to see if this it's-real-but-was-canceled-but-oh-wait-it-might-still-be-real Titanfall console actually makes an appearance in the next week or two. I know they'd want to keep it quiet now since it'll hurt sales of the regular version in the meantime, but there's no way they can go another two weeks without announcing it if it is coming. Gotta start preorders sometime.
Your wish has been answered (kind of...it's a regular console but bundled with Titanfall)!!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/327697-titanfall-xbox-one-bundle-49999/

I have an X1 and WiiU. Sucks the X1 ports are inferior to Ps4 ones but In time differences should be marginal. Can see myself getting a PS4 in a couple years but no exclusives that interest me at this time and didn't wanna wait.

I wonder if this will work in-store. I actually may have to return mine to wal-mart as it's started acting up lately.
It's Wal-Mart, so no, it's not going to be in store. I'd bet my CAG card on it.

I'm waiting for $300 off and there may be 60% chance I will pull the trigger. $200 still too expensive if there are no AAA exclusive, with inferior multi plat games + $60 for xb live.
PS+ is mandatory now, how much is it a month? And now that it's mandatory, they aren't gonna need to coax people to sign up with "free" games, so I expect that well to dry up very quickly. You'll probably be regulated to one free game a month at best, and it'll be crap that either everybody already owns (Uncharted) or really poor crap that nobody bought (Twisted Metal).

Last edited:
In buying an XBone in the next few weeks, but passed on Target and I'll pass on this. Tax I can avoid paying with Amazon makes the deal not quite as sweet, but more importantly I'm kind of waiting to see if this it's-real-but-was-canceled-but-oh-wait-it-might-still-be-real Titanfall console actually makes an appearance in the next week or two. I know they'd want to keep it quiet now since it'll hurt sales of the regular version in the meantime, but there's no way they can go another two weeks without announcing it if it is coming. Gotta start preorders sometime.

That said, if you're in an Amazon tax state, this is a pretty darn decent deal.

If you don't think Titanfall is a high level exclusive, then the problem is with you, not MS.

The "you have to pay for online" argument doesn't work anymore, by the way, since Sony is doing the same shit now.
I have no quarrels w/ MS. Actually I was an xbox 360 launch adopter but turn to ps3 after 3 RROD (not lying). Just saying, for people who already own a PS4, there's really no point of getting a xbone when mutiplat games are inferior to PS4 version and base on prior track records, MS usually don't have any AAA must have exclusive except for Halo. However, I don't appreciate 10yr old kids yelling and mocking me while I empty 2 clips to see them run off unscathed.

EDIT: "Nokia Executives to take over xbox division" - IGN.

I gues this seals the deal. Highly unlikely to buy an xbone now.

Don't believe much you read on ign. They make up a lot of stuff to try and get readers. It's really pathetic how some of there staff are idiots and are wannabe gamers.

bread's done
Back