Assassin's Creed IV WiiU - Best Buy DOTD + GZ Unlocked + @Gamer = $1!

ayersrj

CAGiversary!
My first post. Searched high and low and didn't see this posted.

Assassin's Creed 4 is today's Best Buy DotD at $24.99 for 360 / PS3 / WiiU. Combined with GZ Unlocked, and an @Gamer coupon specifically for the WiiU, this checked out at $1.00.

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also looking for an extra Assassins Creed coupon if anyone has one to spare. I can trade some club nintendo coins codes for the coupon. PM me if you are interested.

Thought for sure this would be sold out by now. Guess it's selling that poorly on WiiU. I'll pick it up just to sell it off I guess. Though it'll probably a tough resell. Lol

Thanks.  Wouldn't have noticed it in the other threads.  Don't need it, not sure if I'll play it, but I'll buy that for a dollar.

I cant get my stupid code. I am logged in on android i see the coupon page but no stinkin codes!!!

Can anyone comment on how the Wii U version is compared to the others? I'm trying to find reasons to play mine lol

I renewed my Gamers Unlocked membership for two years, but I don't get the physical magazine in the mail anymore, nor have I ever received any of the digital version's coupons.

I hate missing out on deals like this when I shouldn't be. Anyone have any advice?

A discount code for ACIV would be appreciated too, but I doubt I'll get one.

Thanks OP! Just did one for in-store pickup. Can't beat a dollar for a video game. Will pick up tomorrow with Thor steelbook.

How does one get this coupon again? I'd be up for a copy of Assassin's Creed IV for the Wii U, because I don't have many titles for the system and I've heard ACIV puts the series back on the right track after the disappointing third game. Please let me know.

How does one get this coupon again? I'd be up for a copy of Assassin's Creed IV for the Wii U, because I don't have many titles for the system and I've heard ACIV puts the series back on the right track after the disappointing third game. Please let me know.
You get it from @gamer magazine, which is part of BB Gamers Club Unlocked. If you don't have that, then your only means of getting one is trading or be lucky to be given one.

I've got 200-300 coins worth of Club Nintendo codes to trade if anyone still has the digital/online coupon for Assassin's Creed IV. PM if you're interested. I would be very thankful.

I renewed my Gamers Unlocked membership for two years, but I don't get the physical magazine in the mail anymore, nor have I ever received any of the digital version's coupons.

I hate missing out on deals like this when I shouldn't be. Anyone have any advice?

A discount code for ACIV would be appreciated too, but I doubt I'll get one.
You're out of luck I'm afraid. This is the last month of coupons

Yeah looks like it's sold out online. But my local store still has copies and I can't even do an instore pick up order. Bestbuy must have caught on to the $1 glitch price.

Ok. Quick question for the experts. I have the digital coupon but they're sold out online. Can I use the code in store or do I need the physical coupon? Thanks

Ok. Quick question for the experts. I have the digital coupon but they're sold out online. Can I use the code in store or do I need the physical coupon? Thanks
The physical coupon code is different than the online code. So in short no you can not use it in store. If you have the numbers from the physical coupon you might be able to get them to punch it in for you.

You can use the online coupon on the website for store pickup.

But they're refusing store pickup. I am at best buy right now with the game in my hands but I only have the online code from a gracious CAGer

Is there anything I can do?

I hate to join in the fun but if anyone has an extra code (in store or online), I'd appreciate it! Been watching my friend play this on PS4 but from the next gen I only have a Wii U and want to play haha. 

When is @gamer ending? When I tried resubscribing for the digital version several months ago, I got a notice weeks later that they returned my money because it was being discontinued. :/ yet people continue to enjoy the amazing monthly gift

Anyone reputable wanna sell me a Wiiu copy for $15 shipped who got it for a buck?

bread's done
Back