Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Assassin's Creed IV WiiU - Best Buy DOTD + GZ Unlocked + @Gamer = $1!

wiiu best buy assassins creed

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 ArugulaZ

ArugulaZ

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:43 AM

Gotcha. Anyone out there willing to sell one of these coupons?

#32 desertfox41

desertfox41

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 12:48 AM

I've got 200-300 coins worth of Club Nintendo codes to trade if anyone still has the digital/online coupon for Assassin's Creed IV. PM if you're interested. I would be very thankful.

#33 dominator

dominator

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:13 AM

Isn't this no longer working online?

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#34 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:32 AM

I renewed my Gamers Unlocked membership for two years, but I don't get the physical magazine in the mail anymore, nor have I ever received any of the digital version's coupons.

I hate missing out on deals like this when I shouldn't be. Anyone have any advice?

A discount code for ACIV would be appreciated too, but I doubt I'll get one.

You're out of luck I'm afraid. This is the last month of coupons

#35 AzGoat

AzGoat

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

anyone want to give up the spare a c4 code? I gave mine up 2 weeks ago to my nephew so he can pick up his copy for xbox.

#36 desertfox41

desertfox41

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:36 AM

Yeah looks like it's sold out online. But my local store still has copies and I can't even do an instore pick up order. Bestbuy must have caught on to the $1 glitch price.

#37 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:45 AM

Ok. Quick question for the experts. I have the digital coupon but they're sold out online. Can I use the code in store or do I need the physical coupon? Thanks

#38 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

Ok. Quick question for the experts. I have the digital coupon but they're sold out online. Can I use the code in store or do I need the physical coupon? Thanks

The physical coupon code is different than the online code. So in short no you can not use it in store. If you have the numbers from the physical coupon you might be able to get them to punch it in for you.

#39 phoenixlau

phoenixlau

backlogged

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:59 AM

You can use the online coupon on the website for store pickup.

Check my sell list! (online passes, DLC, Club Nintendo coins) http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11867110

***NEW*** Evil Dead (2013) DVD - UltraViolet code - $1

#40 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:03 AM

But they're refusing store pickup. I am at best buy right now with the game in my hands but I only have the online code from a gracious CAGer

Is there anything I can do?

#41 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:06 AM

But they're refusing store pickup. I am at bob right now with the game in my hands but I only have the online code from a gracious CAGer

Is there anything I can do?

Send me a message with your phone number I will text you a bar code that I don't need.

#42 pun123

pun123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:10 AM

traded at GS for base 9.90 and 12.60 towards pre-order

Posted Image
Posted Image

#43 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:12 AM

Send me a message with your phone number I will text you a bar code that I don't need.

Thanks. Pm sent

#44 trock3

trock3

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:17 AM

Thanks. Pm sent

Hey since you got a barcode one, do you think you could please PM me the online code you got?

#45 Ness3

Ness3

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:46 AM

I hate to join in the fun but if anyone has an extra code (in store or online), I'd appreciate it! Been watching my friend play this on PS4 but from the next gen I only have a Wii U and want to play haha. 

679490.png

sig.gif

#46 ianharwood

ianharwood

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 02:56 AM

If anyone has any use for MCR codes I can trade you some for a barcode... I can supply quite a few :)

#47 miyamotorola

miyamotorola

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:59 AM

When is @gamer ending? When I tried resubscribing for the digital version several months ago, I got a notice weeks later that they returned my money because it was being discontinued. :/ yet people continue to enjoy the amazing monthly gift

#48 machinematrix

machinematrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 February 2014 - 01:12 PM

Anyone reputable wanna sell me a Wiiu copy for $15 shipped who got it for a buck?

#49 Crunchewy

Crunchewy

Posted 26 February 2014 - 09:58 PM

How did I miss this? I'd have jumped on this. I wanted the game for < $20. Oh well. Congrats all who got in on this deal.

Crunchewy.png

#50 DiaperDandee

DiaperDandee

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:14 PM

How are people still getting magazines I thought it was done.

#51 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 09:54 PM

How are people still getting magazines I thought it was done.

No new subscribers but current or recently upped Nov/Oct get it until May (when the mag ends I think) 

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#52 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:02 PM

No new subscribers but current or recently upped Nov/Oct get it until May (when the mag ends I think)

The cut off date to get magazine would of been mid to end of September then for a month or two no one could subscribed then the new gcu appeared with no magazine subscription period

#53 TheOpusFuller

TheOpusFuller

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:58 AM

So I placed an order and it ended up not processing so I missed out on this deal. Anyone willing to flip me their copy for 10 bucks? Your basically making out on 10 times the amount you paid. Much appreciated!
SYSTEMS: Gameboy | Game gear | PS2 | N64 | Gamecube | 3DS | 3DS XL | (2) Pikachu 3DS XL | Neo Geo Gold | PSP Go | PSP Vita | Wii | WiiU | X360 | PS3

#54 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:52 PM

The cut off date to get magazine would of been mid to end of September then for a month or two no one could subscribed then the new gcu appeared with no magazine subscription period

As an existing GCU member, I re-upped with the new GCU (20% off new games) with $30 coupon for 2 years in Nov/Oct and got the digital mag/coupons for the 1st time in a year. Somebody fixed something. Anyways the point is no new mag subscribers and its ending soonish.

Have 3 demo SSB codes for trade. Already have last 6 Club Nintendo Wii U eshop games from Club Nintendo. Will take any Wii U eshop game codes I don't already have or Non CN 3DS eshop code.

Check My Trade List
http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=276079

#55 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 February 2014 - 05:10 PM

As an existing GCU member, I re-upped with the new GCU (20% off new games) with $30 coupon for 2 years in Nov/Oct and got the digital mag/coupons for the 1st time in a year. Somebody fixed something. Anyways the point is no new mag subscribers and its ending soonish.

it is ending in may.

#56 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:00 AM

it is ending in may.

May 1st, as in tomorrow is the last day.

#57 guessed

guessed

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:37 AM

May 1st, as in tomorrow is the last day.

Tomorrow is March 1st.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#58 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:15 AM

Deals always end Saturday. March 1st is the last day of the deal...

Edit: I realize now I said May. But I believe it's actually ending in March. I think this is the last batch if I recall correctly.

#59 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:53 AM

Deals always end Saturday. March 1st is the last day of the deal...

Edit: I realize now I said May. But I believe it's actually ending in March. I think this is the last batch if I recall correctly.

no there at least one more it over in may

#60 Babymustachio

Babymustachio

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 March 2014 - 01:45 PM

I may talking out my ass then. Haha I thought March was it. But if today is the last of these coupons how come I haven't got the new ones yet?