Skylanders Giants Starter Pack Xbox 360 $20 w/ Free Ship at msft store

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

This will probably drop down some more but I've been watching for a while and like the $20.24 price and didn't want to miss out on stock.

http://www.microsoft...uctID.255246800

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#2 Bluntman1138

Bluntman1138

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:25 PM

Been looking at picking up skylanders at this price. Thanks for the heads up. Went ahead and ordered one.

#3 the Gooseler

the Gooseler

Damon Baird

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:35 PM

Thanks was hoping I would get in on this. it's the cheapest I've seen it. Now I can add it to my backlog with Skylanders regular and the Disney Infinity games.

#4 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 27 February 2014 - 10:58 PM

This will probably drop down some more but I've been watching for a while and like the $20.24 price and didn't want to miss out on stock.

http://www.microsoft...uctID.255246800

Nice price and find op anyone interested should buy now though cause I see it posted on slickdeals now without even credit to cag so stock is probably going to go fast now

#5 LifeMakesMeLOL

LifeMakesMeLOL

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:00 AM

Aww man, OoS. I've been waiting for Giants to drop to $20 for a while now too... :wall:

E2xQaEU.gif

Currently Playing

Spoiler
Backlog
Spoiler

#6 My Wife Beats Me

My Wife Beats Me

Hakuna Matata

• CAG in Training

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:30 AM

dang missed it

#7 GreenRook88

GreenRook88

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 March 2014 - 05:25 AM

You can still get the portal owners pack, just bought one a few hours ago.

#8 primalcarnage

primalcarnage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

Damn, OoS... But I did grab the Portal owner's pack for the same price. :bouncy:

#9 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:30 AM

back in stock

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#10 BrolyB593

BrolyB593

I'm Cheap!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:57 AM

I really want this but I know I wont buy more figures. I should check to see if there is a bulk of them on Craigslist or something haha

#11 LifeMakesMeLOL

LifeMakesMeLOL

Posted 07 March 2014 - 06:03 AM

PM'd at Best Buy today. Might grab a couple giant figures while they're still B1G1 40% off at TRU tomorrow.

E2xQaEU.gif

Currently Playing

Spoiler
Backlog
Spoiler