CLOSED - Frostybroc's Extra Life Charity Lowball - Calculating Invoices.

frostybroc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
75 (100%)
Its the New Year which means an upcoming Extra Life 25 hour marathon! Standard Rules apply as with normal lowballs except with this one, instead of paying me, you will donate to my Extra Life charity page. All proceeds go to All Children's Hospital in St.Petersburg, FL

All bids start at $1. And bidding is only allowed in $1 increments. Do not worry about shipping as I will eat that. No Limited or Collector's Editions, sorry guys.

Limitations is No LE or CEs, and no rarities. Sorry I cant cop a $100 Earthbound, supporting a family and just want to help a charity. This is MY first lowball, so I apologies for any confusion. So essentially any game for the specific system $70 and below.

All bids up to 10AM EST will be considered valid. Any after 10AM will not be accepted, I apologize to those that bidded after wards.

I will have multiple lowballs through the year, so if you don't win don't fret there will be more to come. Now on to the items.

:ds: Aliens: Colonial Marines - $4 burritoman
SDBOOBC.jpg

:wiiu: Ducktales Remastered with Collector's pin  -  $11 Modoru
3JgrT2U.jpg

:wiiu: Game of Your Choice - $46 ltrain23

:360: or :xb1: Game of Your Choice - $44 TheFizzzzzz

:ps3: or :ps4: Game of Your Choice - $43 TheXMiz

:vita: or :3ds: Game of Your Choice  - $28 Mowmow

In regards to the Game of Your Choice, for example, If you win the bid for the :wiiu:, Pm Me the :wiiu: title you want and I'll have it shipped to you

Artbook Bundle: - $30 Brash_Attack

The Last of Us Hardcover Artbook by Dark Horse 

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Artbook

ep07We7.jpg

Dark Souls Hardcover Guidebook by FuturePress - $16 Feeding the Abscess

YGlhz6Y.jpg

Remember its for the kids.

The lowball starts now and will last through Friday, March 7th, 2014 10:00AM EST

- Bids are current as of March 7th, 2014 7:15AM EST

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he means that if we win the "game of our choice", then:

1. we donate to the charity

2. PM him the title of any game we want in that matching the category

3. he'll buy it and ship it to us.

Is that right? Any limitation on availability / limited editions?

Limitations is No LE or CEs, and no rarities. Sorry I cant cop a $100 Earthbound, supporting a family and just want to help a charity. This is MY first lowball, so I apologies for any confusion. So essentially any game for the specific system $70 and below.

Definitely clarified. Thanks! Oh and also
$1 on dark souls guide
$1 on duck tales
$2 on last of us artbook

Aliens: Colonial Marines-$1

:wiiu: Ducktales Remastered with Collector's pin-$2

Dark Souls Hardcover Guidebook by FuturePress$8

:ps3: or :ps4: Game of Your Choice $31

Might I suggest adding [LIVE] to the title of the thread? will garner more attention to a good cause

bread's done
Back