Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II (TELL ME IF THE OPENING POST BECOMES UNWIKIED)

Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Disney Infinity Deals Figures

618 replies to this topic

#61 aaronrodgers

aaronrodgers

Yo...Siggy, Phido!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2014 - 10:55 PM

Got the Toy Story set and what is apparently the last Syndrome character in the state.  

Yeah, I've noticed Syndrome has become surprisingly hard to find.

95438.png

LT1B2oV.png

#62 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 15 March 2014 - 11:43 PM

Yeah, I've noticed Syndrome has become surprisingly hard to find.

Actually randall is also hard to find.

Its hard to even find the villains pack! They probably produced less off the villains coz kids totally would buy more of the heroes, but for people who want to collect all the chaacters, hunting these bad guys is a pain.

#63 Pheran

Pheran

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:08 AM

We picked up the lone ranger set. They had no power disks. Which really sucked.

If it makes you feel any better, I had the same damn problem.  I bought the Lone Ranger set but the store had no power discs at all.

#64 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:49 AM

Waiting patiently for Phineas & Perry to be available individually so I can pick them up along with Mickey in a B2G1 sale.

oIi9lub.png

#65 CAGkrazy

CAGkrazy

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:56 AM

Waiting for bestbuy to restock frozen and wreck it ralph packs to be available again and buy them b2g1 free with phineas pack!

#66 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:48 AM

Apparently Wal-Mart is selling the Frozen BR/DVD combo pack with Anna or Elsa for $21.98. In theory you could buy one of each and then resell the movies. 

:beer:

#67 Masterkyo

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 05:19 AM

I kinda holding out for Frozen 3D version but my niece wants Frozen so badly.  I'll pick up my copy at Walmart with Free Figure for $2 more.  Soon will see Frozen 3D re-release around Nov or Dec.   Disney getting Greedy lately about 3D movies & I hate Double Dipping.

"Evil is Funs"

#68 elmoney

elmoney

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:41 PM

Do you think they will put these out at midnight? If I go at 8:00am what are my chances of scoring one?

#69 langdon_alger

langdon_alger

Phlebitis!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

went to GS yesterday to get the Phin/Agent P set. That's all the figs for me! Now I just need to convince my son to let me take ownership of his figs so I can unlock the lightsaber...

#70 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 02:23 PM

So I got a message saying that the opening post is no longer Wiki'd. How do I fix this?

Nevermind, just had to open the full editor and check off "make wiki post"

oIi9lub.png

#71 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 03:33 PM

BTW, for those - like myself - looking for the Series II Power Disc Binders, I saw them in-store at Wal-Mart today (didn't scan the UPC for price) and Amazon has them listed at $10.

#72 Pheran

Pheran

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

BTW, for those - like myself - looking for the Series II Power Disc Binders, I saw them in-store at Wal-Mart today (didn't scan the UPC for price) and Amazon has them listed at $10.

You're confused, they're not talking about empty folders, they're talking about the Target exclusive series 2 power disc set that actually included every single series 2 power disc.

#73 Pheran

Pheran

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2014 - 10:26 PM

Actually randall is also hard to find.

Its hard to even find the villains pack! They probably produced less off the villains coz kids totally would buy more of the heroes, but for people who want to collect all the chaacters, hunting these bad guys is a pain.

Thanks for pointing this out guys, after your comments I went and surveyed local and online villain availability and the situation didn't look good, so I drove out of my way and picked up what literally seemed to be the last villain pack in the city.  I didn't realize they were starting to sell out.

#74 ryguy5254

ryguy5254

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 12:15 AM

TRU sale 16 March - 22 March.

Buy two figures for $18.

#75 outkastx

outkastx

Deals R Us

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:27 AM

The Frozen BD at TRU should be $11 after you preorder the Tinkerbelle movie. So $11 for the Anna/Elsa fig at WM compared to TRU.

#76 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

The Frozen BD at TRU should be $11 after you preorder the Tinkerbelle movie. So $11 for the Anna/Elsa fig at WM compared to TRU.

Cool I might just go there and get the movie than get Anna and Elsa with the 2 for $18 they have. That way I get to avoid Walmart and having to get rid of a second copy of Frozen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#77 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:13 AM

You're confused, they're not talking about empty folders, they're talking about the Target exclusive series 2 power disc set that actually included every single series 2 power disc.

In post 36, I asked if there was a disc holder outside the Target set.  In post 39, I was told there was not.  It is possible there is some confusion with someone, but I knew what I was talking about, communicated it correctly, and then provided follow-up information when I saw it in stores today.

#78 speedracer

speedracer

Get off my lawn

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:52 AM

I'm looking at getting these for my daughter. I saw someone say that $8/figure was a good price to pay. How about the starter set for Wii U? Anything else a newbie should know about pricing these things?

Thanks in advance. 

Posted Image

#79 ajh2298

ajh2298

2009 Stanley Cup Champs

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:59 AM

I'm looking at getting these for my daughter. I saw someone say that $8/figure was a good price to pay. How about the starter set for Wii U? Anything else a newbie should know about pricing these things?

Thanks in advance.

Let me know if you want start with any power discs I have a complete set of the series one set that I want to unload.

Anything around $60 is a good deal for the starter set.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

#80 ryguy5254

ryguy5254

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:00 AM

Thanks in advance. 

Shop at Toys R Us. They pricematch local stores, and online prices. They also have great customer service in regards to returns and exchanges. Lastly they have all the TRU exclusives, such as the power discs, and the crystal figures.

#81 Ltrain23

Ltrain23

Luigi Death Stare

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:44 PM

Thanks in advance. 

Anything around $60 is a good deal for the starter set.

You're probably correct in saying that sub-$60 is a good price for the starter set, but if you don't need it right this second, I picked up mine around Black Friday last year for $32 at Target. They price-matched Walmart's $37 price, but also had a $5 store coupon off any Disney Infinity purchase. 

SWITCH TO DISH & GET A FREE HOPPER UPGRADE.

If you use one of my referral codes, you get $50 off your first bill, too!

AHP221364492     AHP233565792

#82 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:50 PM

I paid $55 for the Starter Set on the day the game launched due to a Toys R Us 20% off coupon, so I wouldn't pay any more than that.

oIi9lub.png

#83 defpally

defpally

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:28 PM

My 5 year old loves Infinity, I got him Phineas and Perry for his birthday this weekend (he loves the show).  He was very excited to get it, and couldn't wait to get upstairs to play the game.  I turn it on and he wants to play .... Dash.  Which he always plays.  Sigh.  He also loves Mickey Mouse, but never wants to play him in the game.  Dash, Buzz and Lightning are all he plays.

At least his older brother plays all those other ones, and they put up the waterslide on their Toy Box so it wasn't a total waste.

#84 spideymike

spideymike

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:35 PM

Yeah, usually when I play Toy Box mode with my son (in between his latest addiction to Minecraft =;), he plays as Dash and just likes to punch me a super speed. Annoying to say the least.

:beer:

#85 Ltrain23

Ltrain23

Luigi Death Stare

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:39 PM

Yeah, usually when I play Toy Box mode with my son (in between his latest addiction to Minecraft =;), he plays as Dash and just likes to punch me a super speed. Annoying to say the least.

Highlighted the relevant portion. Picking that up on iOS may have been the single worst grade-debilitating decision I have made as a parent. I never really had to enforce the screen time limits until that was installed.

And he usually plays as Rapunzel, because - frying pan.

SWITCH TO DISH & GET A FREE HOPPER UPGRADE.

If you use one of my referral codes, you get $50 off your first bill, too!

AHP221364492     AHP233565792

#86 hellboypi

hellboypi

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

The guy at my GameStop told me if I bought any of those $19.99 sets, I would also get the disc pack. Hopefully that works for everyone.

Not me.  I picked up Toy Story and the cashier grabbed a pack and looked to her supervisor and said 'He gets one of these too, right?'
and she said 'Nope.'
I said 'Yeah, a penny short.  Pretty lame..'

She agreed with me and said 'That's how they get ya.'

#87 Ryuukishi

Ryuukishi

The electronics of your heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:33 PM

So I'm sort of interested in this game, but not much in the characters/movies that are in the starter pack... If I wait a bit, are there liable to be alternate starter packs released? Or a game-only version where you could just buy whichever figures you want separately?

card.png Ryuukishi634.jpg f7b9bd594fe9ca11e2a28b479ca21d4c_96ab1df

#88 guessed

guessed

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:44 PM

Not me. I picked up Toy Story and the cashier grabbed a pack and looked to her supervisor and said 'He gets one of these too, right?'
and she said 'Nope.'
I said 'Yeah, a penny short. Pretty lame..'
She agreed with me and said 'That's how they get ya.'

That sucks. My guy said he didn't think it'd work, but he was willing to give it a shot, and it did work. Had to buy both sets in separate transactions to get 2 packs of disks, but the guy didn't mind (no winking or shushing involved).
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#89 El Rey

El Rey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:59 PM

I had $25 worth of GS Power Up Rewards so I picked up Phineas & Agent P set and, one of the power disc capsules for $10 out the door but also got the free power discs, poster, e-comic and e-strategy guide.

#90 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2014 - 06:05 PM

So I'm sort of interested in this game, but not much in the characters/movies that are in the starter pack... If I wait a bit, are there liable to be alternate starter packs released? Or a game-only version where you could just buy whichever figures you want separately?

The only alternative starter pack you'll see will be for the game's sequel.

oIi9lub.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Disney Infinity, Disney, Infinity, Disney Infinity Deals, Figures