$69.99 Complete Series

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Farscape

Weeds

Boy Meets World

Stargate Atlantis

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
combine the current 20$ pre order deal for frozen at bestbuy (lasts till the 17th) along with this 100 point promo and you have yourself a great deal for a new disney release !

What's the current $20 deal?
Pre-order up to the 17th and get it for $20 (have to pay it in full) and get 100 RZ points (which is equal to $100 spent at BB). For Frozen, it's listed at $25 on-site. And Amazon has it for $23. Even with a potential PM, paying up front for it now means you'll get much more back. Especially since you're getting Blu/DVD/Digital aka UV for under $7 apiece.

Just a warning for those considering picking up the steelbook version of Wolf of Wall Street at Target..

It's really, really, really ugly.

7lbypW8.jpg

Pre-order up to the 17th and get it for $20 (have to pay it in full) and get 100 RZ points (which is equal to $100 spent at BB). For Frozen, it's listed at $25 on-site. And Amazon has it for $23. Even with a potential PM, paying up front for it now means you'll get much more back. Especially since you're getting Blu/DVD/Digital aka UV for under $7 apiece.
the digital copy is on a disk as disney still hasnt embraced the wonderfull medium of uv yet which is so lame smh

the digital copy is on a disk as disney still hasnt embraced the wonderfull medium of uv yet which is so lame smh

how do you claim the digital copy?
The quote is through iTunes like it always is. Disney has released their own app where you can stream their movies. Disney is partnered with iTunes, you won't see them include UV codes in their releases. Some of their movies are up on Vudu, though. In fact, you can purchase Frozen on Vudu right now. They also have a digital 3D version on Vudu, which is the only way that you can get Frozen in 3D in the US (outside of exporting).

I saw that Wolf of Wall Street Steelbook. I hope that's not that final design of it. Either way I'm still going to get it because I'm a sucker for anything in a Steelbook.

combine the current 20$ pre order deal for frozen at bestbuy (lasts till the 17th) along with this 100 point promo and you have yourself a great deal for a new disney release !
What's the current $20 deal?
I'm still a bit confused. From strait edge follower's post, it sounds like there are two promos that you can combine...but I'm reading everything else as though there's only one promo: pre-order for $20, in which you have to pay in full up front, and receive Frozen + 100 RZ points.

Is that it, or am I missing something? Also, is the best time to go into BB and pre-order, any time between 3/8 and 3/17?

I'm still a bit confused. From strait edge follower's post, it sounds like there are two promos that you can combine...but I'm reading everything else as though there's only one promo: pre-order for $20, in which you have to pay in full up front, and receive Frozen + 100 RZ points.

Is that it, or am I missing something? Also, is the best time to go into BB and pre-order, any time between 3/8 and 3/17?
It's a combination. Basically, You have up until the 17th to pre-order, pay it off in full, get the benefit of the movie for $20, and get 100 RZ points in return (which amounts to $100 spent at Best Buy to get the equivalent amount of points).

I prefer iTunes anyway because a lot of them are in HD. And also the Thor Dark World digital copy did not need a disc. That was a first from Disney, so I wonder if Frozen will follow suit. Disc is such a waste.

I download all of my digital copies, and the UV ones through Flixster aren't in HD. but if I have the option of having the UV and iTunes copy then of course I redeem them both.

I prefer iTunes anyway because a lot of them are in HD. And also the Thor Dark World digital copy did not need a disc. That was a first from Disney, so I wonder if Frozen will follow suit. Disc is such a waste.

I download all of my digital copies, and the UV ones through Flixster aren't in HD. but if I have the option of having the UV and iTunes copy then of course I redeem them both.
I redeemed all my stuff through Flixster. I should see if I can get iTunes, but...the fact they need to download the stuff to your machine...do they still need to do that for their movies and TV shows?

Some of the Disney digital copy codes work on Vudu, though. I redeemed Iron Man 3 and something else, I forget what. But the code on the included slip definitely worked on Vudu.

noooooo lol, you can pre order the movie for 20$ from now untill the 17th. if you pre order it anytime next week you will get 100 rz points. its both promos combined

It's an in-store promo. It is there with inserts/cards you can grab and take up. Not sure how the site will handle it, but it's confirmed in store.
Oh!!! Thanks SE and you too laughingmann. I was gonna say for a moment. $20 RZ bonus for buying a $20 movie, sounds like a no brainer. I rather just rent it (and that free PSN $$ from yesterday will help with that).

So wait, when I grab the pre-order card for frozen or any other pre order card with that 100 bonus point promo do I pay 5 dollars then the remaining 14.99 on release similar to game pre-orders?  If so then I know I am going to have problems as my local best buy takes like 15 mins or so to "figure it out" and I have to stop them every time the system "ignores" my deposit and the employee is either too stupid or thinks I am stupid to notice that the higher price.

I wonder if I do pay full price for the pre order and then try to pick it up will they still have to do a return/rebuy crap or say oh you owe us "X.XX" more if it comes out at 22.99?

So wait, when I grab the pre-order card for frozen or any other pre order card with that 100 bonus point promo do I pay 5 dollars then the remaining 14.99 on release similar to game pre-orders? If so then I know I am going to have problems as my local best buy takes like 15 mins or so to "figure it out" and I have to stop them every time the system "ignores" my deposit and the employee is either too stupid or thinks I am stupid to notice that the higher price.

I wonder if I do pay full price for the pre order and then try to pick it up will they still have to do a return/rebuy crap or say oh you owe us "X.XX" more if it comes out at 22.99?
They request full payment to take advantage of the promo. The cards detail this.

Ok I am probably going to be wasting a lot of time while the employees try to figure out that I paid for the item and give an excuse they can't find it in the in store pick up area.  But for an extra 100 pts it may not be so bad.

I plan on ordering 4 qualifying titles. Has anyone confirmed  getting 100 points per title when buying online? the best buy print ad says its bestbuy.com orders. But other than a mention of the promo on the website, there is nothing showing in the cart..

Amazon has the Frozen price matched at $19.99, so that's another option than giving Best Buy a free loan on my money for a week and a half.

I'm hoping it's not just in store.  According to a couple reps I talked to, they closed off in store preorders for Frozen.  I haven't had a chance to verify this at another store.  I ended up PO on the website for shipment as it's still available there.

I'm hoping it's not just in store. According to a couple reps I talked to, they closed off in store preorders for Frozen. I haven't had a chance to verify this at another store. I ended up PO on the website for shipment as it's still available there.
I preordered frozen on best buy.com the other day and I think a day after, there is a 100 point notation add in the transaction record on mybestbuy.com. So its working for online orders.

also I used $40 in gift card in my purchase of $65, so it did give me the bonus with gift card, but maybe it worked since the total used was less than the 1 qualifying movie.

bread's done
Back