Current Vita RPG Games On Sale: Which To Choose?

headpiece747

CAGiversary!
Feedback
186 (100%)
PS Plus is having a great sale on most of their RPG Vita games and I would like to buy them all but I'm currently playing Persona 4. Out of the games on sale which would be the best to pick up next? (It doesn't have to be like Persona just the best in your opinion.):

Ragnarok Odyssey
Valhalla Knights 3
Malicious™ Rebirth
Dragon's Crown™ PS Vita (or wait for better price on PS3 version)

I've only played Ragnarok Odyssey and Dragon's Crown (on PS3).  I think I would probably wait for some of the new games coming out like Final Fantasy X HD, Conception 2, or Ys: Memories of Celceta.  If you're interested in Ragnarok Odyssey, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is coming out in about a month which is supposed to to be even better.

I LOVE Dragon's Crown.  It hearkens back to the golden days of arcade games, but has wonderful graphics on the Vita and PS3.  It reminds me of King of Dragons and Knights of the Round (classic older Capcom arcade games that appear on many console arcade collections for PS3, 360, and PSP.), but with better graphics, more depth, more loot, weapons, armor, upgrades, etc.  The graphics are beautiful, with nice parallax-scrolling, lighting, animations, tons of details, etc.  There are also tons of interesting historical references in the game, which is very cool.

In fact I like this game so much, and wanted to support the devs, so I re-bought both the PS3 and Vita versions digitally, even though I already own both retail versions.  Would love to see more games like this, or a sequel to this one, from Vanillaware!

bread's done
Back