Best Buy @Gamer Coupons valid 3/2/14–4/5/14

Bobby's World

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I just got the email :) will update

EDIT: March 2nd – April 5th coupons

$10 off Medal of Honor Warfighter (360/PS3)

$15 off Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 (360/PS3)

$10 off Crysis 3 (PC)

$10 off Need for Speed Most Wanted (PC)

$10 off Assassin's Creed 3 (360/Wii U)

$20 off Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U)

$15 off Soul Sacrifice (Vita)

$10 off any $29.99 or higher pre-owned gameMarch 2nd – April 5th coupons (this link should be pre-owneded games over $29.99 http://www.bestbuy.c...at232900050017)

(2X) Thanks Mociwe...I was typing it up as well but then I saw your post

Last edited by a moderator:
Was like 2 seconds away from making this haha, I made the list before making the thread! Oh well.

Not that great off a month sadly, thanks for posting though!

If OP doesn't want to write it out

March 2nd – April 5th coupons

$10 off Crysis 3 (PC)

$10 off any $29.99 or higher pre-owned game. This link should be pre-owned games over $29.99 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-1784792082499183933&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24pcmcat232900050017&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=currentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2450+-+%2499.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DPrice~%2420+-+%2439.99%5Ecurrentprice2_facet%3DSAAS~Price~%2440+-+%2449.99&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=pcmcat232900050017

Was like 2 seconds away from making this haha, I made the list before making the thread! Oh well.

Not that great off a month sadly, thanks for posting though!

If OP doesn't want to write it out

March 2nd – April 5th coupons

$10 off Crysis 3 (PC)

$100 off any $29.99 or higher pre-owned gameMarch 2nd – April 5th coupons

$10 off Crysis 3 (PC)

$100 off any $29.99 or higher pre-owned game
In for that $100 off a $30 preowned game ;)

Yeah these are kinda odd.
Odd is a good word for it. Two PC games, a couple of games pushing two years old too... this kind of screams "we're going to give you some free games later this month to clear out our stock." Hopefully anyway, only way that this coupon list turns out good at all. Since the word is that there won't be coupons for May this may be it folks. There was some good ones though, so overall, I'll miss @Gamer's coupons.

Console restrictions seem kind of weird.  WiiU Only for Blacklist?  360 and WiiU for AC3?  Most Wanted PC Only?

Doesn't seem like there's a ton of potential for this month, but we'll see.  $20 off Blacklist may provide some decent results.

Odd is a good word for it. Two PC games, a couple of games pushing two years old too... this kind of screams "we're going to give you some free games later this month to clear out our stock." Hopefully anyway, only way that this coupon list turns out good at all. Since the word is that there won't be coupons for May this may be it folks. There was some good ones though, so overall, I'll miss @Gamer's coupons.
yeah, i'm waiting for some weird sale that makes these close to free

Console restrictions seem kind of weird. WiiU Only for Blacklist? 360 and WiiU for AC3? Most Wanted PC Only?

Doesn't seem like there's a ton of potential for this month, but we'll see. $20 off Blacklist may provide some decent results.
Yeah, it's really a weird selection for both games and consoles

Seems they are just trying to get rid of redundant inventory and over stocked crap. Sucks for us. $15 off soul sacrifice, but complete version coming soon, lol.

Console restrictions seem kind of weird. WiiU Only for Blacklist? 360 and WiiU for AC3? Most Wanted PC Only?

Doesn't seem like there's a ton of potential for this month, but we'll see. $20 off Blacklist may provide some decent results.
you never know, bestbuy might mess up again like the time with the ac iv black flag wii-u only coupon. that allowed you to use it on other console/ platforms. lol

Edit: thanks op

Well everyones thought they might go out with a bang defiantly didn't pan out, when I saw the first coupon I thought I was looking at an old set of coupons.

You don't think we will get coupons for the month of April?

o yeah, i posted this in the other thread. but there is no glitch, because i tried all the coupons.

Hmm, coupon seems to have negated my gcu discount, NfS went from $13.xx to $6.99 after the $10. Maybe it's because I'm on mobile right now, I'll try it from my pc later.

Looks like NFS MW (PC) will come out to $3.60 with GCU and Coupon.  

That's the lowest price that I have seen for that one.  

I'm honestly not sure why I got this set of coupons. I thought we were supposed to get them based on our original subscription end date from last year?

seeing as the end date for this patch of coupon is 4/5, we should expect on last patch of coupons after 4/5? since the magazine along with the coupons ends in may.

[quote name="Havok83" post="11576695" timestamp="1393867050"]AC3 is $6.99 on 360 after coupon with GCU. Too bad its not valid on the PS3[/quote]

Did someone try it out for ps3 yet?

I could care less about AC3, MoH: Warfighter, Crysis 3 or NFS: MW. Trading for $5 Amazon credit.

Yeah, I expected the coupons to slowly go out with a bang. BB probably losing money from these though so don't blame them for giving out some crap coupons.

I hadn't been receiving the coupons/book since almost an year, so was not sure what kind of discounts are usually present.

When I opened the current month's mail, I wondered for a second if they sent the same coupons as of last year/ a couple of years back!

NFS Most Wanted?? Assassin's Creed 3?? Medal of Honor Warfighter??

Like others mentioned, BB wants us to miss the coupons less as they anyways want to shut down the magazine and as others mentioned, maybe clear out their old stock!

seeing as the end date for this patch of coupon is 4/5, we should expect on last patch of coupons after 4/5? since the magazine along with the coupons ends in may.
That's what I was thinking...hopefully we get some great coupons in April ::crosses fingers::

I know we are supposed to think the coupons suck at the beginning, and then start begging for them later on, but this just seems, well, are we sure these aren't the coupons from last March?

I could see Splinter Cell getting down to super cheap by the time the coupons expire with a sale or price drop. I don't see the others getting any better.

I remember hearing that that the WiiU SC:B does not splitscreen, so keep that in mind if this matters to you.

As the "official" CAG local co-op whore I highly recommend the local co-op in SC:B (I played the :ps3: version).

I tested it for you, my GCU disappears after i put in the code as well.
Well that sucks, I guess they went overboard fixing the famous "Best Buy Math" for the online coupons.

I remember hearing that that the WiiU SC:B does not splitscreen, so keep that in mind if this matters to you.

As the "official" CAG local co-op whore I highly recommend the local co-op in SC:B (I played the :ps3: version).
Know absolutely nothing about the game, but instead of split screen, wouldn't one person use the gamepad and the other the tv? Or is there absolutely no local co-op at all?

Well that sucks, I guess they went overboard fixing the famous "Best Buy Math" for the online coupons.

Know absolutely nothing about the game, but instead of split screen, wouldn't one person use the gamepad and the other the tv? Or is there absolutely no local co-op at all?
Don't know know about that form of co-op since I don't have a WiiU, but I clearly remember people (and one CAG) talking about the lack of splitscreen in the WiiU version.

I'm no longer getting the coupons, would someone be willing to sell me their ACIII coupon (paid through Paypal)? PM if interested.

057.jpg

... you really outdid yourself this time Best Buy

bread's done
Back