@Gamer coupons for 3/2-4/5

boogie4114

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
$10 off $29.99 or more preowned game.
$15 of Soul Sacrifice for the Vita.
$20 off Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U only)
$10 off Assassin's Creed 3 (360 and Wii U only)
$10 off Crysis 3 (PC only)
$10 off Need for Speed Most Wanted (PC only)
$15 off Tiger Woods 14 (PS3 and 360)
$10 off Medal of Honor Warfighter (PS3 and 360)

Last edited by a moderator:
Horrible. Instead of ramping up to the end of the program with great deals, it looks like they are winding things down to make people believe that the program isn't that great and therefore won't miss it.

Potential free warfighter and maybe blacklist seeing as what happened with AC4 Wii u coupon. Soul sacrifice is also on clearance keep in mind. Dont know what's up with the PC game coupons though.

Console restrictions seem kind of weird.  WiiU Only for Blacklist?  360 and WiiU for AC3?  Most Wanted PC Only?

Doesn't seem like there's a ton of potential for this month, but we'll see.  $20 off Blacklist may provide some decent results.

$10 off $29.99 or more preowned game.
$15 of Soul Sacrifice for the Vita.
$20 off Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U only)
$10 off Assassin's Creed 3 (360 and Wii U only)
$10 off Crysis 3 (PC only)
$10 off Need for Speed Most Wanted (PC only)
$15 off Tiger Woods 14 (PS3 and 360)
$10 off Medal of Honor Warfighter (PS3 and 360)
ninja'd by 3 minutes lol

i just tried it all the coupons, no glitch this time. so don't count it. i just got the coupons today.

Edit: if this is the last patch of coupons, it is bad, unless they start offering free games again.

Wow, what a letdown. I honestly thought they'd go all out since it's their last month. The only coupons I'm interested in are for the WiiU and PC only. Oh well, maybe the coupons will glitch out and work on all platforms again.

Wow, what a letdown. I honestly thought they'd go all out since it's their last month. The only coupons I'm interested in are for the WiiU and PC only. Oh well, maybe the coupons will glitch out and work on all platforms again.
it not the last month is May so should be two more sets after this one before it completely over

[quote name="thereefernander" post="11576498" timestamp="1393863801"]Potential free warfighter and maybe blacklist seeing as what happened with AC4 Wii u coupon. Soul sacrifice is also on clearance keep in mind. Dont know what's up with the PC game coupons though.[/quote]

Soul Sacrifice is still $39.99.

and I posted my thread a minute before that! lol
True.

Now here is the order of operations. Feel free to cut and paste your appropriate response(s) from the choices below.

1. I haven't received mine yet. BB sucks.
2. These coupons are garbage. BB sucks.
3. I signed up on such and such date and never received any coupons. I contacted so and so and no response. BB sucks.
4. Ooohhh! Such and such games are cheap and/or free. I previously said BB sucks, but may I have a coupon?

The last of the coupons. YOU WILL BE MISSED!
@Gamer IS ending for sure, monthly coupons on videogames/accessories probably won`t be ending. How the GC/GCU coupons will be handled going forward remains to be seen but knowing BB I`d suggest providing feedback PRIOR to the changes going into effect especially if you haven`t found great interest in them compared to 2 yrs ago.

There`s currently 3 threads dedicated to
1- Coupons moving from @gamer to myBB
2- Up to 20 total monthly coupons
3- Every system would be included even 3DS
4- Better coupons for used games

64 people have spoke up so far
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/IdeaX/article-id/4068?device-view=desktop
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/IdeaX/article-id/4124?device-view=desktop
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/ideas/v2/ideapage/blog-id/IdeaX/article-id/2022?device-view=desktop

I think we will only be getting the bi-weekly coupons we get for free now.

They already said they will discontinue @gamer along with the coupons with no mention of them doing anything with them. 

Crap.  And why is ACIII only for WiiU/360?  I know PS3 came with like an extra mission or two, but those vouchers expired a year ago.  Why else would they not allow the coupon to be used on PS3?

Crap. And why is ACIII only for WiiU/360? I know PS3 came with like an extra mission or two, but those vouchers expired a year ago. Why else would they not allow the coupon to be used on PS3?
they have more stock of both of them thats why. from what ive noticed over the years is that assassins creed seems to sell more on playstation like cod sells more with xbox

They already said they will discontinue @gamer along with the coupons with no mention of them doing anything with them.
They also said they were completely changing the rules for trade ins & due to the large vocal negative feedback they backtracked. Same thing is going to happen with them taking away RZ pts for financing purchases there`s so many people complaining it`s drawing alot of negative attention so it`ll get changed too.

I don`t ever see the mag(physical or digital) coming back since it`s not a profit maker, the high level of theft/exploits during good months & the large # of unsold mags. However, if they can profit and/or increase the # of $120 subs from having more coupons I see no reason why they wouldn`t.
Off the top of my head I think of 5 coupons that really temp a person to drop $120 for GCU
1- 1 Free game up to $60 with purchase of GCU sub
2- A $60(3DS/PSV) $75(PS3/X360) $100(PS4/XB1/Wii-U)giftcard w/GCU sub
3- 40% off 1 used game or 1 used game transaction
4- Additional 40% trade in bonus on 1 game or 1 game trade in transaction
5- Buy 2 get 1 on new games or buy 2 get 2 on used games
A combination of "bait" deals like these would get people to pay $120

Actually, if BB upgraded their welcome coupons correctly that would make big difference too. With the increased cost we should be getting more welcome coupon to begin with. 1 set of 12 coupons every 12 months & either 2 B-day coupons or 2 B-day coupon packs would suffice.

Link the coupons to the myBB & GCU accounts & they`re good.

Wow, I usually don't bitch about the coupons, but this ones are the worst I've ever seen :p +2

Wow, I usually don't bitch about the coupons, but this ones are the worst I've ever seen :p +2
I wouldn't go that far, there have been worse months, but these are pretty abysmal. I was half expecting a coupon for AC IV, III is a joke. And Medal of Honor..... wasn't that game on sale for like $5 or or not even two months ago? And a bunch of PC games..... lol.

Last edited:
I know there are those of you out there who are upset with this months offerings, but for those of you who are still actually recieving the digital mag and coupons, be grateful! :)

I wasn't even allowed to renew in early October or the weeks after that and was locked out until the new revised membership in showed up in November. No more digital @Gamer or coupons for me. Cherish and take advantage of these last few months, even if they're not the best ;)

OP/mod can add this in to the topic post:

$15 of Soul Sacrifice - PS Vita
$20 off Splinter Cell Blacklist - Wii U
$10 off Assassin's Creed 3 360, Wii U
$10 off Crysis 3 PC
$10 off Need for Speed Most Wanted PC
$15 off Tiger Woods 14 PS3, 360
$10 off Medal of Honor Warfighter PS3, 360

I wouldn't go that far, there have been worse months, but these are pretty abysmal. I was half expecting a coupon for AC IV, III is a joke. And Medal of Honor..... wasn't that game on sale for like $5 or or not even two months ago? And a bunch of PC games..... lol.
They re used the same coupons

All my coupons and codes all up if anyone wants them but the use coupon and code thats mine

So Soul Sacrifice I have for free on PS+. I don't have a WiiU so SCBL is useless. Already beat AC3 on 360. I don't play games on the PC, so you can throw Crysis 3 and NFS MW out the window. I already have a Tiger Woods 14 I got from BB a couple months ago for $10. I already beat MOH:WF on 360 after I bought it for $5. $10 off is always meh.

All I'm hoping for is a $10 or less Soul Sacrifice so I can save space on my card. I'll take some free games but I'm not spending any money unless its on Soul Sacrifice.

I could get on board for a cheap Splinter Cell or AC3 for the Wii U.  Hoping it goes down a bit, but the current price for AC3 with the coupon seems pretty good. Yeah I know it's not as great a deal as AC4 for $1.

I could get on board for a cheap Splinter Cell or AC3 for the Wii U. Hoping it goes down a bit, but the current price for AC3 with the coupon seems pretty good. Yeah I know it's not as great a deal as AC4 for $1.
It's not on sale or anything, so you might as well just wait until the last day. I don't think it'll go OOS by then.

Yea but those are available for everyone they can still have those but at same time should haveore higher saving coupons only available to unlocked members

Yea but those are available for everyone they can still have those but at same time should haveore higher saving coupons only available to unlocked members
Exactly, with them wanting $120 upfront they have to offer MORE not less otherwise GCU will fail. GCU will succeed on the backs on non CAG customers & 20% off even with some $10 credits isn`t good enough. BB needs @gamer coupons in 1 form or another plain & simple.

How are people still getting these, they should have ended these already with the start of the year.

somebody likes the coupons, medal of honor is sold out online now. kinda funny cause it was $5 just about 3 months ago and everyone only though that was a "decent" deal.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/324622-best-buy-4-day-sale-ps3360-medal-of-honor-warfighter-499-ps3-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-1499/
I got it for $10 a while back from Gamefly. I actually enjoyed it, people seem to over exaggerate when they say a game is bad/horrible. It was definitely worth it for $10. It'll be free soon(Hopefully), then I'll beat the ps3 one too.

Exactly, with them wanting $120 upfront they have to offer MORE not less otherwise GCU will fail. GCU will succeed on the backs on non CAG customers & 20% off even with some $10 credits isn`t good enough. BB needs @gamer coupons in 1 form or another plain & simple.
Kind of an overstatement Enuf, the 20% off is overall a better deal than most of the coupons. Yes, I've gotten some free games from it, and that is cool, but they've mostly be free/super cheap games I had no interest in and primarily have just gone and flipped on eBay.

bread's done
Back