EASY/PASSIVE Daily Routine for Amazon Gift Cards

volt1up

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (100%)
First off, this method is mostly PASSIVE so you won't have to do much and you won't have to complete any offers unless you want to, for bonus points.

1. First thing's first, sign up for swagbucks on your computer if you haven't already: SWAGBUCKS

Now on your device download the EntertaiNOW , SwabucksTV , and MovieCli.ps + Sportly.tv (these two are currently android only) apps. You run both of these daily for a few hours in the background until you hit your cap for each and you earn 90 swagbucks total daily(FYI power consumption is almost nothing), meaning you can cash out $25 in amazon gift cards a month (Cash out the $5 Amazon GC, they are cheaper) I recommend android for these, and if you sign up under my link PM me for an android tip.

Tip: Some people choose to use SBTV exclusively since it is the fastest earner. While it is capped at 36, you have a decent chance of scoring "bonus points" that can make up the difference. So it's up to you: go for the sure thing or try to game it a little.

2.Part two sign up for Bing Rewards if you haven't already: Bing Rewards

Now when that's done were going to setup a bot to do all the searches for us. You will just click the program and let it run once a day. The bot that I use is BINGR Bot, download and install. Once installed , open the folder it was installed to and edit the "settings.ini" file and put in your login info like this [email protected]:123456 where "123456" is your password right under the line where it says "[MicrosoftRewardsEmails]" Run that once a day and it will do the searches for you. You'll need words for the bot to search, so create a new file named wordlist.txt in that same folder and some words to it, here's a wordlist (A wordlist is just that, a list of words, 1 word per line) to get you started http://pastebin.com/5TUpryZJ

Note: Bing has cracked down on this a little, for now I would recommend sticking to one account at a time.

3. Last but not least, if you haven't already sign up for: Perk TV!

Once your signed up download the perk tv app from your device under the "Perk Apps" Menu. Go to the App then go to App Trailers, click watch trailers and just let it loop! This app has no limits and can run 24/7 if you want it. In fact it is recommended to let it run as much as possible. You can earn $5-$10 giftcards a week with this app, depending on how long you can let it run. I try to let it run 24/7 on my ipod touch. And I use my android to run the Entertainow and swabucks tv. But that's just my personal preference. If you want to farm perk tv you can set up , up to 5 devices per account. That is allowed in their TOS.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will try to help.

p.s. A couple of other websites you can sign up for to earn points: InstaGC and Gifthulk.

Last edited by a moderator:
SWAGBUCKS

2ovPKHu.jpg

PERK TV

TEADvwB.jpg

BING
wmt9TuL.jpg

I don't have a smart phone or Ipad. Do you have any suggestions for a cheap tablet to run these apps on?

Thanks.
The cheapest option I've seen is people buying multiple kyocera hydros to run perktv. Those phones were like $10 a couple of weeks back.

Whatever device you get you need Android 4.0 and up for perktv. The swag tv app only needs android 2.3.3 and up.

Signed up for PerkTV under you. Already had a SB and Bing account set up, but I did take some of your tips for the SB apps. I have some old android phones I'll probably set up to run SBTV and PerkTV. Also didn't know about the Bingbot so that will make things easier.

Signed up for PerkTV under you. Already had a SB and Bing account set up, but I did take some of your tips for the SB apps. I have some old android phones I'll probably set up to run SBTV and PerkTV. Also didn't know about the Bingbot so that will make things easier.
Thanks mighty fox. I need to clean my up my OP a little. FYI, SBTV/PerkTV are kind of on a randomized system now. You can make anywhere from 60-90 points per day, over all though you should still come out to $25 a month. With bing people use multiple accounts with the bot. I would recommend sticking with just one for a while, or if you're already gold you can add another, but I wouldn't do more than 2 accs. That's where I'm at right now. Perktv updated their TOS, I think you're allowed to run up toi 5 devices per account.

Thanks mighty fox. I need to clean my up my OP a little. FYI, SBTV/PerkTV are kind of on a randomized system now. You can make anywhere from 60-90 points per day, over all though you should still come out to $25 a month. With bing people use multiple accounts with the bot. I would recommend sticking with just one for a while, or if you're already gold you can add another, but I wouldn't do more than 2 accs. That's where I'm at right now. Perktv updated their TOS, I think you're allowed to run up toi 5 devices per account.
Good to know, I was actually about to ask you about PerkTV because I was doing searches and only getting 1 point, but now I see they changed their system. I'll probably stick to one account each.

Thanks to everybody that signed up. I got an extra $25 in gift cards this month. Update your bing bots, tuesdays are now double points.

Thanks to everybody that signed up. I got an extra $25 in gift cards this month. Update your bing bots, tuesdays are now double points.
Congrats!

Also, they added mobile searches! So you can get an extra 10 points a day through mobile search. Have you heard of any bots or quick way for the mobile searches?

Congrats!

Also, they added mobile searches! So you can get an extra 10 points a day through mobile search. Have you heard of any bots or quick way for the mobile searches?
The bot I linked can do the mobile searches. I'm not sure if it's enabled by default. You have to set it to use chrome.

The bot I linked can do the mobile searches. I'm not sure if it's enabled by default. You have to set it to use chrome.
OK, cool. Thanks. I'm hoping to have time next week to set up and start using Perk on the old droid so hopefully I'll be sending some referral points your way soon.

nothing works out of the US. already tried changing DNS, faking gps position and even proxy. 

"users in your country are not allowed to earn points" 

bread's done
Back